What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always a pleasure to stroll through and see all these dank genetics grow so well.
Keep it up!

What are you planning on doing with that tk pollen?

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
that Gorilla Glue DAYUM got 3 #4 goin in 2 night great job phil how does she smell compared 2 tha dub it self

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the shots of the gorilla glue
shes about to get a turn under the big bad maui sun
because fuck winter
whats winter hahahaha

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
that GG looks amazing, whats the terpine profile on that and how is the taste? trying to imagine the stank on that lady...

Grizz

Veteran
great pic's phil. knew you would do her justice.

cant wait to see her in the maui sunshine, veg them big GS

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Mmm whacha plans for the reversal? Pics look great got those sour to load up shortly

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably going to hit the white and my larry s1. hit sour dubb when i get it back. also popping more alpha diesel to find a worthy candidate.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
hollar at your boy if you find that you have just waaay too much of that tk pollen floatin around ;) GG is lookin ultra funk! you da man!

D

Durdy

I noticed you have an Alpha diesel cross. I have some yumboldt F2 x Alpha diesel. Haven't really found much about the diesel, have any info to share?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
today was a good day. i finally found the slow leak i had in my ac system. it was where the the indoor unit and the line set joined.

i used this kit to find it. cant recommend this nicely made kit enough. i feel i got my monies worth as it has quality parts and it fucking works!

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/ww...Ntt=opk+50ez&N=0&GlobalSearch=true&sst=subset

5LA40_AS01