What's new

GROW CONTEST WINNER: 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whodare- right on never to late. I think the OG hoods will make a big difference as well, at least they should. Once I get a backup AC installed I am adding 4 more 1k lights down the center of the 10, so light spread will no longer be a problem. 14 OG hoods packing 1k's over a 10 x 20 canopy.

Infinitesimal- LMAO nice man, yeah I don't lovE them hoes that is for sure! I didn't really smell the males much, the pollen fucks my nose up so I try to not breath around them. I plant o test the progeny so no biggie. The whole tent smelled like a bag of sour bubble there were three female flowering plants in there.

Third Coast- Hell yeah thanks!

Blazeonup- I know man but I think I might end up smashing a grape bogglegum round through here, she is fast, bushes perfect for what I need, and yields good. I am getting katsu back soon, shes ready for me to go pickup anytime. I do plan on running 24 of her through the big room sometime, she yields nice. I got 9.5 oz average in 10 gallon pots with her the first flower I had here, which is alreayd ahead of what sour bubble is doing. I nice long yield, heavy training, and a 20 gallon pot and it will be an eipc katsu run. Thanks man glad you like my favorite lady.

Alright an update for the thread, lets keep things interesting.

I finished my 1K flipflop setup tonight. All that was left to do was setup the 2nd secret jardin dr150proII, basically a 5x5 tent 80" high. Each room has a 6" exhaust and 6" intake. Both also have an 18" wallfan. Both rooms have 1K hortilux hps in yieldmaster II's. I have the room using the "powerbox" 1K flipbox as of now, but later I will run them on my main light panel as intended. I need to check back with the electrician and check the voltage to the ballast 120 or 240. These rooms will be my proving grounds for seeds, clones, and also some major head stash will be banged through as well. I am going to be running all kinds of shit through these looking for some bad ass genetics.

Here is the new flip flop rooms out in the work area, taking up space. When I built everything I planned for a 10 x 5 setup to be here so power was all ready to go in precise locations.

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the veg room in its current state, vegging out 23 sour bubbles, and a new sour bubble female form my recent sour bubble f2 run. She is the girl off to the left just transplanted after getting beat to shit with botaniguard and floramite dunks before entering the building. I will move her under the light slowly. She seems to be the "mocha" pheno of sour bubble I found before but time will tell. In the back left cornor is my new 8 bulb HO t5 for vegging the plants for the flip/flop. I had just took 6 sour biesels from under there, the t5 did a wonderful job. Veg looks dirty, it was just spic and span and hospital sterile.

picture.php

Here are the fisrt two og hood installed, I will have the other 8 up after this crop comes down. They are at about 26".

picture.php

A shot fot he flower room. The yellowish plant bottom left cornor is an ECSD on day 62. She is light sensitive and that is a part of the plant under the OG. Also I hit her hard a few times. The plant overall is doing great, rock hard and very frosty. I anticipate my best ECSD run to date. She is in a 7 gallon pot on a shelf in between some sour bubbles. I can't wait she is my medicine.

picture.php

Last edited:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the room I setup tonight. This is my favorite female so far out of about 15 females. This is my Sour Biesel, or my crossing of ecsd x sour bubble. I plan to test out my new males on her as well and I expect good results. However, this female is already considered a keeper in a few gardens and I have to agree. She has also lab tested pretty good. For me my favorite thing about her is her smell and taste, others like her for her vigor. She is also a great yielder.

Her structure is most simliar to ecsd as far as veg goes, very fast, very bushy. The sour bubble gave her a much sturdier structure, though it is not perfect. The stems are hard as a rock, so they don't flop, but they will put ona lean. She doesn't seem overly sensitive like the ecsd, and can be harvested sooner according to some. I will be testing that this round. I have only grown her from seed, and 1 plant from clone once. I got almost 12 ounces of a 10 gallon pot with her in a less then ideal run. Anyways, I like her alot lets just say that. I plan to save her with a pool of simliar sisters and make an f2 run.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the first room I setup which currently on day 27 12/12. These are my deathbubble females, 10 of them in all. I reversed the deathstar and let it bang my favorite sour bubble girl. So far so good, no nanners or hermi weird shit. Just 10 healthy females, with really quite a bit of varation. Out of the 10 only 1 is short and fast flowering like a sour bubble. A couple of the ladys have pretty airy structure at this point leading me to believe they are much more deathstar or ecsd dominant. Usually those two ladies don't start packing it on until 5 weeks or so. Also not to mention most of them showed their sex after a week in the tent so they may be further behind then 27 days in actual flowering. The rest of them look like nice blends, to early to tell no but a gem or two should be in here, I got my eye on the short sour B looking girl. These girls have crazy vigor, just crazy. They got taller then I would like but I will role with it this is really just a flavor/smell/potentcy test round, just overall familiarization.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My shorty, she got to close to the light. I had her up on a shelf thing to make her taller in the canopy, but apparently it was to much.

picture.php

Both rooms are in flower, wooohooo!Not to mention both have my work in them, which makes it even cooler. Soon I will get some OG vegging for the first available room. Next round will be Ghost OG, SFV OG, King Louie OG, Jedi Kush, SFV x Chem, Chem 91.

Last edited:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
fuckin eh pk killing it bud... love the tent setup seeds gonna be flowing soon.... those tents are not set up for pollen though correct? just to test beans and personal?

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Adrift- thanks and yes the swell is on.

PoopyT- Thanks bro, yeah no pollen is going in there. Seeds testing, clone testing, patient meds, personal stash. I might buy another one of these tents and upgrade my bang chamber, maybe two of them for my pollen chucking setup so I am set up in the future to yield alot more seeds. I go to my pollen chucking room last everynight and i don't take anything from there in to the big setup. I know the pollen always gets you on edge haha

whodare- if you build it, they will come...

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Adrift- thanks and yes the swell is on.

PoopyT- Thanks bro, yeah no pollen is going in there. Seeds testing, clone testing, patient meds, personal stash. I might buy another one of these tents and upgrade my bang chamber, maybe two of them for my pollen chucking setup so I am set up in the future to yield alot more seeds. I go to my pollen chucking room last everynight and i don't take anything from there in to the big setup. I know the pollen always gets you on edge haha

whodare- if you build it, they will come...

Thats awsome bro im cutting back plant numbers and hoping to have pollen station up and running again along with at least one tent by the first of next year... gonna be a christmas present to myself..im got to pop and make seeds....

first in line is....

picture.php

Buddha Jones...

Its been hell trying to get casey seeds when you dont pay attention to seedbay or the forums too much.... But thanks to Loudog and Blynx i think i have enough to find a good male...

picture.php

-=]

Hope you didnt mind the picture bombs in your thread... I just explain things better with visuals haha.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't mind at all man always good to see some photos of what is happening at your spot. That is awesome you tracked down some casey jones seeds. Are you going to hit all your males on your reclining buddha and test and work from there? Or are you going to find some males and work directly with the buddha jones?

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
I don't mind at all man always good to see some photos of what is happening at your spot man. Thats awesome you tracked down some casey jones seeds. Are you going to hit all your males on your reclining buddha and test and work from there? Or are you going to find some males and work directly with the buddha jones?

i would like to create a seed line of the buddha jones which way it comes about dont matter...

however i only had ONE seed and as you know i didnt even pop it lol. I want to think there is somehting better in there... so im gonna smash it on the buddha and see what it does and go from there... if i can fidn something better/different well see where it goes. if not i may just find a male a bx it over and over till its stable and what i want it to be.

either way it should be fun. Also picked up 3 packs of Connisuer chem to find a chem male and gonna bx back to the d couple more times and make a real IBL of chem lol...

And last but not least sincityseeds.com look em up... they got a whole cherry line and a sour line from sour jack? which i have no idea how sour it is but sounds interesting... emailed them for bulk seed order but no word back yet... i think these will be the seeds along with all of our moms and shit we have access too and the rest of my seed collection should do it...

soon ill just need people to grow them out and test them lol...

Since you dont care here a couple more pics of whats going on over here....

Jedi Kush with one purple death star in the back..

picture.php

picture.php

MMotor Breath a month in...
picture.php

MMob Boss a month in with Buddha jones yellowed out up top left -=]...
picture.php

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Thanks guys i try real hard lol.. i never knew runnign a perpetual is so much damn work lol.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats awsome bro im cutting back plant numbers and hoping to have pollen station up and running again along with at least one tent by the first of next year... gonna be a christmas present to myself..im got to pop and make seeds....

first in line is....

View Image

Buddha Jones...

Its been hell trying to get casey seeds when you dont pay attention to seedbay or the forums too much.... But thanks to Loudog and Blynx i think i have enough to find a good male...

View Image

-=]

Hope you didnt mind the picture bombs in your thread... I just explain things better with visuals haha.

buddha jones looks nice, and Reclining buddha x Case Jones just sounds killer!

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
buddha jones looks nice, and Reclining buddha x Case Jones just sounds killer!

its my favorite plant... the high is almost euphoric. very happy floating high that last good 2-4 hours you see how it grows... so e z. Flushes so e z and yields amazing i dont know one thing i can say thats wrong with her besides she dont work in some mixes...

but for me i find her hard to fuck up.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
lovin the new additions to your setup....really wish i could build something almost exactly alike. nice big flowering room, big ass veg room, and a cool testing section for the seed and headstash runs....shits looking awesome man!

got any dried pics of the sour biesel and deathbubble?

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ido- thanks bro

silver hawaiian- Yeah I keep a few bats around, they love to eat spider mites. Also they shit everywhere and the ladies love the foilar fed fresh guano. Hahaha Hell no man bats creep me the fuck out. That is a ladybug house, I have 4 in total. Two in flower and two in veg. I have installed ladybugs directly into them before with no luck as far as them making it their headquarters. The ladybugs love to chill on the top of my light chains, and many other places. Ladybugs group up, they put of a smell that keeps away predators and the more there are the safer they are. I will have to get some pictures of the current herds. I released 12000 of them the other day in veg. I normally release 6000 a month but the store was out for a bit so I decided to up the population real quick. I just went out to the room with no shirt and was hunched over training veg plants and getting bit by the lil buggers. I actually just noticed today one of the houses being used by their own will for the first time. I will keep a breeding population of ladybugs in here always. If a single mite walks into this place he has no chance of starting any kind of population.

Yesprop215-Thank you and I know how you feel. I sat on this design for two years before I got the chance to do er up. The deathbubble is flowering for the first time ever from seed, 10 females in all. So no dry shots of her. The Sour Biesel I do not have dry shots of but I do have some flowering and harvest shots. I have only grown her from seed and from clone once.

Sour Biesel-

Lab test, tested positive for residual nutes which I knew by the flavor, no pesticides used. This was my first time growing her form clone in my first rough round in the new spot, so I expect better things to come.

picture.php

Here she is day 75 harvest:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Really this 1K run of her is still me getting to know her, more pics of her to come. She is a tasty girl, like slime green sour, remember ectoplasm HI-C from ghostbusters and slimer?

Last edited:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah that! that is what she reminds me of lol.

Here are a couple shots of her in flower, not a perfect grow by any means, and not sure what day she is on here. This plant put out, it out yielded 9+ other strains that round. That is in the old soil mix and in my first rough round in the new spot.

picture.php

picture.php