What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow chronicles; Pics and comments

Muad' Dib

Hey my friend, yes, i'm too busy, just inmersed in repairing my house in the mountains because the winter is already here. I really have not time for myself.

In the indoor the things are going slowly, more than i should like. I was cleaning and fixing all in the veg room. Just preparing the clones those i'm going to flo first.

There is Malawi, Ethiopia Highlands x Zamal, Starbud Sister, Cinderalla 99 x Neville Haze, Queen Mother, Western Winds, Cinderella 99 Mos F1, Somango, Nebula, Sensi Star, Candy kush, Oldtimer Haze, Grapefruit x Trainwreck, Girl Scout Cookies, OTM x Indiana Bubblegum and MOS Blue Moon.

Down, on the white tray there are the males for the Panic Room, I'm going to start to flo them inmediatly. Purple Haze x Thai, C99 MOS F1, Queen Mother and Punto Rojo.

picture.php

On the green tray are the seeds. Peyote Purple x Blueberry, Sour Diesel x Blueberry, Lilly, G13 GN03, RezCdd and Western Winds x Queen Mother.

picture.php

... And preparing the flo room also, i've installed a rubber floor, hope it helps to not damage moreover the original one.

picture.php

Vibes.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
That is some very rugged flooring you have in there. :) Everything is looking great. With so many excellent cultivars you are going to be busy making selections at the end of the season. Lots of diversity in your grow brother. Wonderful work.

Hey dude!

Hey dude!

Hey Muab,

Finally I've found you grow diary and we are running very similar things at the same time man!
Punto Rojo, Purple Haze x Thai... amazing bro.

I'll take a sit here and i'll keep an eye on every update for sure. :laughing:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Hola amigo! :)

You might find these seedlings interesting. I have a very good vibe from them. ;) Do you know who the PR is from? Be well

Phases

Hey I know you may have mentioned this but what kind of mix do you use when growing your seedlings or clones.

And when do you start feeding them?
I use promix with a little not of EWC and don't feed seedlings for first couple weeks - but it seems like they are growing really slow and are light green - I am just scared to over feed them. Just thought you could give me some advise on when and how much to feed seedlings.

Muad' Dib

Hey 3rdeye, yes, thank you for posting. That PR cames from Luiz Fritzman (Brazilian Seed Co), I got many different strains from him before he ends his public activity. That was around 2009. Imo he did a good jod recovering and preserving some central and south american landrace lines.

After got them, i've backcrossed it a few times selecting my favourites. Must to say that i've not noticed any herm tendence on the descendants, then it comfirms me that there was a previous stabilization work as Fritzman said.

So that PR mom comes from my harem, I use to run her depending on the space i have at the moment because she grows wildly if i don't pay attention to her. It is a bit difficult to grow if i must to tell the true because she's very susceptible to the overfeeding and also to the deficiencies and the overwatering, in addition it takes a very long time to flo.

Sometimes i use to flo her in the last run of the season together with other sativa strains, then once chopped the hybrids and the indica strains i use to fix the lights in a 11-13 ··· 10 1/2 - 13 1/2 period in order to end the rest properly and fast.

I love the hash from her, it is a great plant with a strong high but not an special flavour. There is a pic from her in the post #33 of this thread and also some water hash from her together with other sativa strains on the #69 - #70.

Good luck with those PR X BB, much support!

Vibes

Muad' Dib

Hey Phases, thank you for stopping by here.

I start to feed the clones in the rooting period with vitamins and some alga product by foliar application.

Then when roots appear i use to put the jiffy on a light mix adding a bit of mycorrhizae. Depends of the variety i start to feed it lighly around 5 -7 days after the trasplant.

Vibes.

Phases

Sounds good. Was just watching a video that was talking about organic gardening and Jeff (for last name) the guy who wrote teaming with microbes, was saying that mycorrhza was one of the most important aspects of organic farming. I think I am going to have to pick up some this weekend for the clones I got rocking.
Also need to look into foilar feeding - might tray and use some of my alfalfa tea with EWC - it looks crazy right now all that foamy goodness going on.

Muad' Dib

Thank you very much for the kind words RudeDog, thanks also for stopping by, feel free to post on this thread when you would like.

Vibes.

Muad' Dib

Hi everybody, finally an update... I must to recognize that i'm not updating the thread so often as I would like. Today was a hard day in the indoor, too much backlog work, many things to do.

In addition I've many varieties running at the same time and i'm a bit into the crazyness (but I really love it), so expectedly some of them are showing deficiencies.

I'm not very good taking pictures and my phone it's old so I apologize for the quality... Here we go.

Western Winds

picture.php
picture.php

Somango

picture.php
picture.php

I think that she's crying for a bit of P and K... What do you think?

Muad' Dib

Queen Mother

picture.php
picture.php

Oldtimer Haze

picture.php

picture.php

I really like those needle leaves and the true is that this is the plant with the most fine leaves i've seen.

Muad' Dib

Hi there, thank you for the kind words 3rdEye. The true it is that they are a bit unattended, luckily i used for this run a good substrate loaded with many nutrients and that is why they are more or less ok.

Continuing with the update.

OTM x Indiana Bubblegum

picture.php

picture.php

There are 2 phenos. It's too early to say which one i prefer but at this moment the #1 on the left looks more frosty and the smell it's strongest.

Candy kush

picture.php
picture.php

This is a new cut that i recieve the last season but i had not space to grow her, let's see what turn out.

Muad' Dib

Grapefruit x Trainwreck

picture.php
picture.php

Blue Moon

picture.php
picture.php

There are 3 phenos, the first one (left) smell significantly better than the others.

Muad' Dib

And the newness of the season... I bought some C99 F1 (MOS) some time ago and there was a very low rate of germ, but a new star was born.

picture.php

So when the life give you lemons, make a pink lemonade... He's an authentic gigolo, there are some pregnant ladies asking for resposabilities but he's still planning to pollinate some one more, it is incorrigible.

Vibes.