What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
So what happens when you take 2 or 3 clones off 30 plants...
picture.php

clones take over the 4' x 8' veg room

some quick flower room shots
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
So does anyone remember the story of Trash?... Probably not so I will make it quick. I made lots of seeds and yes I smoked or made hash from the buds. Any how 1 day I happen to look down in the tray under the washer machine and what do I see?
A seed that has germinated in the mucky lint dirt crap that is in the tray. Huh never the 1 to not waste anything, especially something that had tried this hard to live I planted it.

Guess what happen...

DunHav`nFun

Just wanted ta stop by and show respect where it`s due for another experienced grower carryin the torch for the community by sharing unconditionally.....now....Since you`re old head like me , when you said above the deadhead OG was @ 21 days bloomage.......

I`m fairly sure you meant from the first day you saw em spittin pistils right ?.....and not from the day you pulled the trigger and flipped to 12/12 light source.....but...

I`ve been wrong before just not much.....lol.....anyways and regardless , she`s definitely a keeper from structure alone the way you could pack as many as wanted next to another for increased numbers still getting maximum light from top to bottom , plus she looks like an early finisher as well.....Oops....there I go showin my greedy capitalistic side again....

Thanks again for your time and helpin where much help is needed for the kids that have so much MISINFORMATION online about growin dope........

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

Americangrower

Veteran
Just wanted ta stop by and show respect where it`s due for another experienced grower carryin the torch for the community by sharing unconditionally.....now....Since you`re old head like me , when you said above the deadhead OG was @ 21 days bloomage.......

I`m fairly sure you meant from the first day you saw em spittin pistils right ?.....and not from the day you pulled the trigger and flipped to 12/12 light source.....but...

I`ve been wrong before just not much.....lol.....anyways and regardless , she`s definitely a keeper from structure alone the way you could pack as many as wanted next to another for increased numbers still getting maximum light from top to bottom , plus she looks like an early finisher as well.....Oops....there I go showin my greedy capitalistic side again....

Thanks again for your time and helpin where much help is needed for the kids that have so much MISINFORMATION online about growin dope........

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

Yes you are right..day 1 is at 1st pistils as thats the correct way of counting flower time.
Thanks for the complements. I will be taking some pics in the morning, I had some Def issues from cutting back on N containing nutes like liquid karma and my koi pond water. I use recycled soil and guess I didn't add enough to it. Oh well I gave them a good dose of everything so hopefully they respond to it.

Americangrower

Veteran
Just a quick snap of the gg x pilgrimage (on left) and ecsd x pilgrimage . Today is day 33.

Would have taken more but after transplanting the 50 or so clones from solo cups I was to tired, well that and the fact I just got out of my 3Rd shift job.. Lol
picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
few more shots ..Really liking the ECSD x C99 nice cola starting at 27 days

picture.php

random shot of the C99 crosses at 27 days
picture.php

Sister, GG x Pil , ECSD x Pil
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts