What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
I haven't grown any of those I do have a few packs of copper in the vault for just in case backup plan, you never know what can happen.

I have 2 CJ gum ladies 1 has a gum smell the other has a weird nut type of smell not sure where thats coming from. Both are beefy producers.

And NOW I found my answer to nutty smell.

Old 10-28-2013, 07:10 AM #2
SPG*

I had True Cannabliss's Casey Jones.Loved the Nutty/Earthy Aroma/Taste and Collosall Yield/Stretch

Americangrower

Veteran
I setup my dry tent, seems to be kicking azz. The boy ordered a new acurite digital 3 sensor station since his loving pops bumped the other 1 off the shelf. ugh. This 1 is getting wall mounted for sure.
Anyhow these 10 or so ladies are at day 78 and just about to hit blackout while waiting for tent space to open

Riri F13 #5&6
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
If not mistaken I think Karma's mom came from the same 06' release

Yes it did, from what I hear it leans toward the lemon/lime sour unlike the Riri which has that lavender/citrus. So to me that would mean Kg is more ECSD (tho I don't get lemon in real clone) and Riri is more Soma NYCD.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes it did, from what I hear it leans toward the lemon/lime sour unlike the Riri which has that lavender/citrus. So to me that would mean Kg is more ECSD (tho I don't get lemon in real clone) and Riri is more Soma NYCD.

Just waiting on room in the rotation,got Karma's bx,but to be honest I'm real inquisitive about the SourJosh regs I got.Nickman grew out the fems,and killed it.If ya get a chance swing by his thread he did on them.Now with the bx Male he used on these Sour Josh they should be maybe a lil' more sour maybe.

Americangrower

Veteran
will be nice to know temp and humidity again, can't wait for the station to come in. Any1 who doesn't have 1 of these 3 sensor units should grab 1. Best $50 you will ever spend.
71qMUYsg-AL._SL1500_.jpg

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"And up from the ground came a bubbling crude,black gold,Texas tea that iz"
Living large right thar.....I like the way you roll AG

Americangrower

Veteran
"And up from the ground came a bubbling crude,black gold,Texas tea that iz"
Living large right thar.....I like the way you roll AG

These Growneer tents are fantastic quality. I am going to get a 4 x 4 for drying and use this 1 for cloner/clones. Can go wrong for $110 and $115

Americangrower

Veteran
So tent seems to be working great.

couple of my cross of Sour Bubble x Ind gum/Stardawg. no flash pics as they hit the jars

#4 this 1 def leans to the Stardawg with her lemon pledge and onion smell. She does have a touch of gum smell on the back end

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
How do you like that mini dehuey? Do you have it on a timer or anything to regulate where you want the humidity?

So far so good. I have it running 24/7 right now. Not sure of temp or humidity as my digi station broke but I think the new 1 was at PO today. Hopefully my son went and got it while I'm at work.

dehu has been pulling about 1/4 cup every 24 hrs, these little units are weird no fan and little heat made. So works great for small tent or closet.