What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
Waiting on 2 x 3 grow tent and tiny pint size dehu to come in. Need a drying chamber as my work area is at least 80% humidity. Already cost me a few hanging plants that are turning brown while still wet. ugh fokkers.

The boy ordered these for us
https://www.amazon.com/SEAVON-Electric-Portable-Dehumidifiers-MD-819/dp/B07KF6Y19V/ref=asc_df_B07KF6Y19V/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312209436908&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12913574731600592982&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9002244&hvtargid=pla-607362573585&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-GROWNEER-Propagation-Hydroponic-Germination/dp/B07K8FV53G/ref=sr_1_30?crid=1WJMHG0LBPBZM&keywords=2x3+grow+tent&qid=1566503370&s=gateway&sprefix=2+x+3+grow%2Cgarden%2C136&sr=8-30

No way am I wasting 4 months because I can't properly dry. This will be the perfect 50% humidity chamber.

Americangrower

Veteran
Riri x Riri F13 day 73

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Waiting on 2 x 3 grow tent and tiny pint size dehu to come in. Need a drying chamber as my work area is at least 80% humidity. Already cost me a few hanging plants that are turning brown while still wet. ugh fokkers.

No way am I wasting 4 months because I can't properly dry. This will be the perfect 50% humidity chamber.

I use one of those for the same purpose and it works great in a 2x4 tent. I hooked it to an inkbird humidity controller.

Americangrower

Veteran
I use one of those for the same purpose and it works great in a 2x4 tent. I hooked it to an inkbird humidity controller.

Yeah thought about a controller but I don't think this lil guy will get below 40 or 50% running 24/7 with the humidity down there.

DJXX

Veteran
the most beautiful color of green ever...but the foxtails i have never seen like this..Riri x RiriF13 is that correct..i could search in here but easier to just ask...whats your light and temps...i have had one foxtail a lil, but it was over 90 for a few weeks in the spot....still beautiful..love to smell them live...DJXX

Americangrower

Veteran
I always thought 60-65 % was about optimal for a nice slow dry.
Well if I could have the perfect drying place I would say 55% with cool temps. But in my case I just want it to dry at a normal pace. Like a week or less. Can't have shit hanging 2 plus weeks around here in high humidity.

the most beautiful color of green ever...but the foxtails i have never seen like this..Riri x RiriF13 is that correct..i could search in here but easier to just ask...whats your light and temps...i have had one foxtail a lil, but it was over 90 for a few weeks in the spot....still beautiful..love to smell them live...DJXX

Not sure exact temp or humidity as my damn digital temp/% station fell and cracked so no more reading. I can safely guess 90 to 100 temps, humidity prob good at 50% or so with ac drying it. My veg and work area are prob same temp with 70 80% maybe higher. Doesn't work for drying plants.

I run 3 x 600hps in a 4 x 15 room

Americangrower

Veteran
This is a picture of Riri (cut) on left and my Riri F13 #6 on right
picture.php

Riri seems to foxtail in hotter temps and in cooler temps grows the normal sd ibl tight cone shaped buds from what I've seen in pics.

DJXX

Veteran
i'll have to look back and see your whole setup...you are rockin those 600s like a mofo...love those lil dark green tongue leaves on the buds......sweet work my friend..DJXX

Americangrower

Veteran
So this is Casey Jones x Ind gum/stardawg. She is quite the fat girl. I know cola doesn,t look like much but it's fat as fok. I have 2 this 1 has a gum smell the other has a nutty type smell

picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
i want that Riri, foxtails and all..drool...she is bitchn...here is a young pic of the Deadhead X Stardawg from Gu and this one has so much purple in it already...you said the purple ones are the stinkers...i am so stoked..i really love the DH(91 x SFV) and add the badass Stardawg...oh my....also pics of the Gelato33 Stardawg 9 finger fan and SunsetSherbet Stardawg 9 finger fan pic....i love that light green on RiRi..Whats the CaseyJones cross smell like...click on the first pics..DJXX

Americangrower

Veteran
i want that Riri, foxtails and all..drool...she is bitchn...here is a young pic of the Deadhead X Stardawg from Gu and this one has so much purple in it already...you said the purple ones are the stinkers...i am so stoked..i really love the DH(91 x SFV) and add the badass Stardawg...oh my....also pics of the Gelato33 Stardawg 9 finger fan and SunsetSherbet Stardawg 9 finger fan pic....i love that light green on RiRi..Whats the CaseyJones cross smell like...click on the first pics..DJXX

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=53846&pictureid=1969793&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=53846&pictureid=1969794&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=53846&pictureid=1969795&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

I haven't grown any of those I do have a few packs of copper in the vault for just in case backup plan, you never know what can happen.

I have 2 CJ gum ladies 1 has a gum smell the other has a weird nut type of smell not sure where thats coming from. Both are beefy producers.