What's new

Grindhouse Stock!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Glad I got what I have in the vault if that is the case. I have heard all kinds of stories lately but dont know what is true. Been told he was definitely coming, might be coming back, and isnt coming back. So who knows. I do know I am planning to preserve these genetics to keep em around. There are only a couple I dont have in the stash.

jm420

Veteran
Seems Grind house has more drama than a soap opera .To bad too some great breeders and peeps with knowledge to bring some killer gear to the communnity.
Like i heard today though is, crazy breeders make crazy genectics LOL
I beleive what you have is the reason partenerships dont and wont work 9-10 times
Time to go watch "days of our lives" LOL
peace JM

jm420

Veteran
I like the accessibility, and openness from many of the breeders here on ic on their lines, origins, etc. I've had a harder time getting the real deal on either Steele or Rez's gear. These must be great strains if the breeders can afford to let them speak for themselves.

Rez's seeds are too rich for my blood as well, and they can't even be bothered to have strain descriptions or info up on the bou. I can't imagine why unless you think your strains so elite their name should be enough. Poor business practice to me.

Maybe my investigating will change my mind; but right now I can't justify Steele's price. No matter how crazy those blockhead ibl photos are.
BUT until you have the genectics in hand it becomes a diffrent story .F2's and F3's are worth just the same if not more IMO
Biggest problem is getting them off the bay when peeps send them in:ying:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Seems Grind house has more drama than a soap opera .To bad too some great breeders and peeps with knowledge to bring some killer gear to the communnity.
Like i heard today though is, crazy breeders make crazy genectics LOL
I beleive what you have is the reason partenerships dont and wont work 9-10 times
Time to go watch "days of our lives" LOL
peace JM
Well jm420 glad we can rate up there with "days" Damn !!! ;)

Some o the reasons IMHO? GHMS is a medicinal seed company. Meds are the main focus. Just also happens that Steele's meds are stinky stanky AAA fire nuggs. So we hav 2 basic kinds of customers. Medicinal and recreational. You start disrespecting my nuggets? Yeah not too happy. Start that same disrespect about my dying or dead mother and the passion will bump up a bit.

And personally ??? I like the way trolls krunch when u bite down on em. And when they squeeeeeeeel "wash my feet"? It just turns me the fuck on!!! I medicate for mental health reasons.

So you want either great meds or great weed? Grab some Grindhouse. Even the A affy that was not for me so pleased my affy patient that he became his own caregiver now.
And the new work??? Scary better.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Still lots of GrindHouse seeds on the bay!!!

There are:
-BlockHead IBL
-The Prophet (Pre98 Bubba x Tang Tang)
-Pre 11 Prophet

I may just have to get a another pack of Blockhead IBL and The Prophet...... :D