What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrindHouse Drop: Pre11 Prophet, Prophet, and Blockhead IBL

U

Ultra Current

woah no shit? they wont let you send a money order overseas? Why is that? i hope i didnt just waste some cash... the guy knew i put it in the package

If he took it from you then you are good. Some postal employees don't care but then you have the assholes that won't send it. I asked why and they said because of money laundering. They used to have international money orders but changed their policy. The new ones work just fine just some of the employees are on those power trips.

G

Guest 88950

Got my BH IBL today and 3 packs of freebies.......is it normal to get 3 freebie packs?

freebies: Chemdog x MAT ; Blue Sattelite 2.2 ; Bluebonic

i would have been happy with just the Chemdog x MAT....the S.O.L. seeds are a bonus.

gaviao

They probably shipped your seeds on Black Friday. I think Clarence stated that any seeds shipping out that day would receive the SOL freebies in addition to the normal freebie. Congratulations though! Just sent some payment in for Blockhead IBL myself. Anxiously awaiting the DMT drop and Chem/AA.....rose pheno sounds cool.

S

seedee

word

word

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
i also received my packs of beans n plan on starting 5 of each this wknd! stay tuned for a thread...good vibez

S

slipperywhenwet

If he took it from you then you are good. Some postal employees don't care but then you have the assholes that won't send it. I asked why and they said because of money laundering. They used to have international money orders but changed their policy. The new ones work just fine just some of the employees are on those power trips.

There are still USPS international money orders, I sent a couple to Canada this morning.

In fact I'm waiting for the SOON COMING GrindHouse seeds there to place another order.

S

slipperywhenwet

What are you looking for?

I can list an auction for you.

I'm gonna grab a pack of The Prophet at the very least, thing is in the last six years I've only ordered from the Canadian spot with 100% success. Big leap for me to change up, though I've been tempted.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
If you don't mind waiting. It will be at least another week.

Otherwise, I can get what you want, and put it in the VIP section.

S

slipperywhenwet

If you don't mind waiting. It will be at least another week.

Otherwise, I can get what you want, and put it in the VIP section.

I could wait, though if you have a pack of Blockhead and one of The Prophet I will give the Bay a go. Much appreciated either way.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Ill put the auctions in right now, and Clarence will put them up in the morning.

One Blockhead IBL (which the other place won't have) and one Prophet.

EDIT: I've entered the listings for you. Just PM your Seedbay name, when you make your account, so I can add you to the invite list.

S

slipperywhenwet

Ill put the auctions in right now, and Clarence will put them up in the morning.

One Blockhead IBL (which the other place won't have) and one Prophet.

EDIT: I've entered the listings for you. Just PM your Seedbay name, when you make your account, so I can add you to the invite list.

Cool, PM sent.

S

slipperywhenwet

What U.S. money orders does the bay take? Do they take USPS International even though the PO says they don't do them to the UK?

Went to fire it off today and had to hold up.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
The Last of the Prophet and Blockhead IBL packs are up.

Also, Ultra Sonja is on special for 30 a pack.

Last of the Ultra Sonja stock, and there will not be anymore Prophet or Blockhead IBL till next Summer/Fall.

S

slipperywhenwet

Received my Blockhead and Prophet today along with a Sweet Tooth #3 freebie 5 pack and a Blue Sat 2.2 freebie. My first SeedBay order was a smashing success, I'll be back!:tiphat:

S

seedee

dam vanilla moon asked me that a while back , i got a pack of each . and 3 packs of blockhead.

nice slippery ww not too schabby

Latest posts

Latest posts