What's new

Greyskull's Perpetual Medical Coco Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufpufgiv

Wow.....Nice colas...can't beileve I'm not running this cut...got 2 moms that suvived that will be ready to take cuts in 3 weeks....im gna run a few.....100 or so :)

Dude your buds look nice and no doubt will smoke gr8...Your doing Gr8 man, Glad to c you are dialing it in....gr8 results...keep it up.

Greyskull said:
Aloha cuz (pufpufgiv)! Shoots, post a pic of your OP to show these folks how you're handling things, yeah? :rasta:

I would love to, but when your taking care of 100 ladies flowering, 100 ladies vegging and the little ones are non-stop...it a lot of fukn work...and i do most of the work. especially if u want to giv yur plants individual time and they need that time. We are still dialing things in but the bulk of the learning curve is over learning to grow in this AC system. I learned a lot...we made some mistakes. Do not rely on others for little ones, :nono: we got caught with nothing to run because we relyed on someone else and our lites were off for 45 days...we lost a whole run. :bashhead: :spank: ...live and learn....BUT the future is bright my friend...Ive been doing little ones non stop as many as can..I gta keep 100 ready to go in....anyways...i didnt realy hav time to write this....I think the girls are calling.....demanding bicthes arent they?.........keep it up cuz. Did i mention your doing gr8? I think you are.

Aloha
pufpuf

Ps. Iv'e had this MTF here the whole time and :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: I wont go into why but i can gaurantee as soon as the survivors can produce cuts. I may dedicate one of the 6 rooms to this strain :)......life is good!!!!

eyes

Veteran
hey greyskull- so are u 2 weeks in the easy clone and 3weeks in the veg room and basically filling up half of your 4 by 4 table every third week?thus harvesting 1 full table every 9 weeks?do i got that right?

RamCTD1027

GreySkull-

Great work. I will be following this thread as there is a load of information here. I have a quick question for you....You said you use 5ml/gal cal/mag through week 6. Are you using RO water or tap water?
Thanks

Ram

G

Greyskull

Its update time, as its been just over a week. All the MTF is gone :badday:
It hung in the closet for 3.5 days before going into jars for all of 2 days! The demand was quite fierce. As much as I tried to stall it just wasn't gonna wait. When it was all said and done this grow totalled 600grams of ripe rocking Matanuska Thundefuck from 12 ladies that started their bloom 20" high in 1.75g pots. 50g per plant is pretty acceptable, I think. I am hitting 0.6g per watt - nothing to write home about but sucessful nonetheless. I must admit I am kinda bummed, because it ends up I was only able to keep 6g from this harvest for personal stash - ONLY 6 GRAMS. Yep, its long gone, too. Damn. This was by far and away the best ripest tastiest stoniest MTF I have done. I can say with confidence I KNOW how to grow this bitch.

Fuckin bills... got them all taken care of though - I DID MY JOB! I was able to budget enough to go and re-upped on my nutrients. Got a good deal: 5L Coco A&B, 5L Cannazym, 1L Rhizotonic, 1G Sweet (berry) all for only $345. Boy did I need to reload, too. Now I am good for 3 more crops!

SO LETS SEE SOME PICTURES OF THE FINISHED MTF!!! Please take note that the trim job was done 100% by my handy dandy Trimbox.

before coming off the branch

all done

I know the cut may be a little jagged for some folks - thats fine. I do it the way I like it. Gives it a nice burly look if you ask me. :joint: So thats all for that crop.... AND ONTO THE NEXT!

GREYSKULL HAS BEEN A BUSY DUDE! The next table is scheduled to come down in about 2 weeks. That's right, another table gonna come down in 2 weeks (9/28)! (10) x Sour DieselxBX3, (1) GDP, and (1) Purple Kush

So how does this crop look.... pretty good if you ask me.

GDP
my first time growing this plant. She smells soooooo fruity and smooth. I like rubbing my finger tips on her buds and smelling the most purplest velvety fruit. Not the frostiest buds, but not barren. I don't know how much color she'll get, and she's not a knockout yeilder (but I think I can make her work). I am keeping her long term I think. I've got 4 set aside for a run down the line anyways....

Purple Kush
another virgin grow. The smell isn't as good as it was 1 week ago, but she has some nice crystal developement. We'll see how she smokes before I decide if she makes the cut or not. In the meantime I have a cut in 3g soil vegging nice and strong with lots of arms. We'll see....

Sour DieselxBX3
This is my first table run with this plant. I can do much better... She needs more pruning the first 3 weeks to rid the small stuff & make the plant put out bigger main colas. That and an extended veg time to really shine as she is very very slow. But when she is topped and then retopped... damn... I think good things. You'll have to keep reading to find out more! But look at the frost. JEEZUS. Super frosty. Super resiny. Super stinky - that nice lemon skunk fuel stank that you just know will taste dank! Not the most bountiful yeilder this run, but top shelf for sure. I cannot wait to chop her down and smoke her (I am keeping at least 1z for the head - already budgeted!).

"What about the table that you just harvested, Greyskull? What's lined up?"
"The 3 Amigas" as I like to call them - (1) 3g each Bubba Kush, SDxBX3, and MTF.

Doing very well, I must add :rasta: Look at how they have started filling up that 4x4 table - and we're only at the end of WEEK 1! Their gonna be huge! :headbange: I have done lots of pruning on these girls - I want only the HUGE GNARLY NUGS - no small stuff. They are scheduled to come down between Nov 2 & Nov 5 (56-59 days). THEY WILL BE MOVED INTO THE LANE 9.14 TO MAKE ROOM FOR......

11 BUBBA KUSH + 5 SOUR DIESELxBX3 in 1g pots! I'm using a smaller pot & more plants this crop because I am trying to keep my tables moving every 4-5 weeks. I figuered if they are going to be vegged for only 2 weeks, and they are a little on the slower side, that I should go down a pot size & up the plant count.... hopefully my plan pays off. Either way, its an experiment & a learning experience. We'll see how it turns out... they go into bloom 9/14 and should be done 11/9-11/12.
Here's the 16 plant crop + 3 coco cups of coco moms-to-be.

AND I have the next table after all planned and vegging, too! It will be 8 SDxBX3 + 4 GDP. Scheduled to start flowering 9/28 and should be done 11/23-11/27. As I get into flowering I'll have more info on this crop...
here are the players getting ready.

Whew.... I need a joint :joint: Maybe a bong rip, too :bongsmi:
And I've started fresh dirt moms. I am trying to get my bonsai techniques down with my dirt plants (I plan to take all my future production cuts from coco moms due to their quicker growth) so I can keep the genetics safe in the event anything bad happens to the coco plant. you never know, and its better to be safe than sorry with clone only cuts, you know???I want to give a shout out to slackerbri - mahalos for those autopots, dog! :friends: I've put a Bubba Kush into the 1g (the white pot)... I am curious to see how those things work for sure.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the grow bambam, DEDHEDFRED, gdawg (you can get a similiar item from Ikea - http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80124638), pufpufgiv, eyes (each crop gets 1.5-2 weeks ezclone, 2-3 weeks veg, then to the 4x4 to finish...), caligreen (that bong rips soooo good!), krushonkush, headiez247, and RamCTD1027 (tap water, ppm 350... I know in theory I shouldn't need the Cal/Mag, but in practice the plants grow better IMO). DAMN THAT IS ONE HELLAVA UPDATE! We'll have more though for you soon enough - stay tuned!

Last edited:
D

DEDHEDFRED

That`s gotta be the most in depth update I`ve seen in a long while Bro.......I`m totally in green envy mode on the "MTF" and then you got all these other "elites" cookin in the background working in yer rotations......You da man GS.........Handle it...........Peace.............DHF......... :joint: .......

G

gdawg

nice update grey rock that gdp bitch out! five and a half day dry/cure... :spank: :laughing: we all knows hows it goes sometimes :joint:

G

Greyskull

SCORE!!! A friend of mine just stopped by and brought me a present - half a dozen Grape Romulans huge, already 1 week deep into bloom! I'd been wanting to get that cut back - nice yeilder of AAA. It has such a strong odor - its almost offensive. Anyways, I pruned the hell out of them (and took 36 cuts) and hopefully stalled them enough to be pretty much "in line" with the 16 BK & SDxBX3 I just loaded onto the table. I'll have some pics up tomorrow...

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Great stuff bro, you're getting this shit dialled!
Thanks for giving me a reason to check out the coco forum! :rasta:

Last edited:
G

Greyskull

*UPDATE* Almost ready....

*UPDATE* Almost ready....

Aloha everyone. Hope all is well.
I've just been plugging away taking care of my girls when lo and behold it looks like the next table is about ready to come down. Started July 30... boy that went fast! I decided I am going to experiment and try something new - I am going to use CLEAREX for 3 days to flush this batch. The rez gets changed tonight... these ladies will be down at 61 days Sunday night.

:laughing: These are GDP @ day 58. Smells so fantastic! She's gotten more resinous the past few days, too. She's got a little hint of color (more like an aura to me), but nothing to write home about. But the smell... I hope she smokes as good as she smells!

:laughing: These are Purple Kush @ day 58. I have to admit, before seeing these pictures, I didn't really think too much of her - but now goddamn do I want to fire that bitch up and see how she roasts :rasta: I am stoked I have a cut of this vegging in a 3g/10" pot 20" tall topped & retopped super bushy looking good... :chin:

:laughing: SDxBX3 @ 58days. The SDxBX3 is the poop. Super stanky extra resinous. Not the burliest yeilder. Its quality not quantity with this lady. For now anyways - she just needs a really good and long veg time - enough to top & retop. I cannot wait until she's dry... I do love this plant.

Here's a look at the 3g pots I have running in the lane - they are in the middle of week 2.

............Bubba Kush.............................SourDieslxBX3.......................MatanuskaThunderFuck........

As you can see - these bitches are beefy. I have been pruning the lower growth for better airflow & to encourage bigger denser top buds. Scheduled to come down Nov 4-6. C'mon November!

Last edited:
K

krushonkush

Damn that looks fookN DANK!
Did you say that is the first run with GDP?
came out so nice and I am a die hard diesel fan!
I have alittle sample clearex....I might try that too.
Thanks for the update, and :smoweed:

later......

G

guest5703

yo yo bro don't run clearex right before the harvest...It'll work itself into the plants system and then you actually have to flush the clearex out of the plants lol. Weird I know but on the bottle it says that too....On the bottle I think I remember it saying you must use clearex and then flush with plain water a few days prior to harvest still.....Just a warning, I bet that clearex could possibly make the buds burn less quality.

On the high note, your PK LOOKS BOMB. Super lookin like kush, great shit dude I can't wait to see it close up and in person. Take care, PEACE

D

DEDHEDFRED

The hits just keep on comin..........Grape Romulan..........Now that`s gotta be a winner huh ?.......You kill me with all yer toys ta play with Bro..........Handle it and keep it flowin.........Peace......DHF........ :joint: ........

G

Greyskull

caligreen said:
yo yo bro don't run clearex right before the harvest...It'll work itself into the plants system and then you actually have to flush the clearex out of the plants lol. Weird I know but on the bottle it says that too....On the bottle I think I remember it saying you must use clearex and then flush with plain water a few days prior to harvest still.....Just a warning, I bet that clearex could possibly make the buds burn less quality.

On the high note, your PK LOOKS BOMB. Super lookin like kush, great shit dude I can't wait to see it close up and in person. Take care, PEACE

Goddamn you are right. Good looking out. That's what the bottle says. Fuck good thing I came in and saw "new posts" before I went out again... I just emptied & filled a rez w/40g H2O. Guess I am just gonna flush plain water then - STILL AN EXPERIMENT AS MY NORMAL FLUSH IS 50ml/G SWEET.... guess you'll be able to tell me how this method works.

BTW glad you think the PK looks solid. Up to today I was gonna flower the 3g soil cut and let her go. I think I am gonna keep her. Give the patients a bit more medicinal diversity. :joint:

krushonkush - yeah homey... first run of the GDP cut. Freeky deeky. Glad the diesel cross tickles your fancy. Super expando in your chest with a nice glass bong. :bongsmi:

DEDHEDFRED - yeah, when she's done right the Grape ROmulan is pretty danky. I tried her once before and I didn't understand how she grew... a good friend of mine runs this cut exclusively in a few houses and he gave me the lo down. The ladies my homey broght over though are looking not-so-good and am thinking of shelving the 5 on the table and just wait for the cuts to root. We'll see.... they'll stay for now.

Alright I gotta go PH my flush rez to 6.0. I like to keep what I serve my ladies to eat the same "temperature", if you will. OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.