What's new

Greyskull's Coco Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greyskull

Aloha Davyd05, rabid, and Mr. Highman. Glad you are able to stop in and check out the run.

Sorry no pics this post... I'll take the camera in when I check them in the morning.

Today is the first day of the third week of the flower cycle. Week 3!
My plants have shot up 8"-10" each, and the flowers have started forming (they were actually visable to me 4 days ago; halfway into week 2). The canopy is growing pretty even. There is some stuff going on not at caopy level, that part of me wants to take the clips to and rid the plant of. I am doing my best to keep myself from myself though, as I need to learn how the plants grows (of course I could just test some of them.)

I changed my rez and added my nutes.... 965pmm. C'mon ladies time to get buff!

***on a sad note, I blew a 4ft oscillating fan somehow. Good thing I had a spare... now I need to go get a new spare!

G

Greyskull

Aloha!
The dozen MTF's are looking great! Today is Week 3 Day 6... almost halfway home!
This is a pic from last week

This pic is from Sunday (week 3 day 1)

Here are my little MTF ladies as of 45 minutes ago of this being posted

Heres some "for the hell of it" pics

Here's a shot of those clones I took 2/22

clones 3/5

My Papaya is looking pretty good I must say

I don't know about the sbbx3xsd though... no arms at all

pufpufgiv

Aloha Nui Loa from Cabo

Lookn good my friend.....you are doing a great job...keep your eyes on the prize...your a few weeks away from a dank harvest.

Do yourself a favor...turn the fukn phone off when yur in your grow room :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :cuss: :spank:

anyways...i hope everything else is going good...they don't have a great grade of meds down here in cabo...as i dint pak enuf meds :cuss: :cuss: ooooops!!!

c ya soon

aloha

G

Greyskull

Aloha to you, down south guy.
Dude the phone's off now when I am doing anything garden related. No do want to :fsu:
Bummer the fumar is lacking south of the border. :badday:

All else is cool and the gang! Hurry back so we can do the intake!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
That MTF gets frosty real fast, doesn't it? Does it have a discernable smell yet? Does it smell like Tang? Lookin' good, Greyskull. Reading these growshows makes me envious, lol....you got a nice setup and it's very organized....I agree, the Papaya does look good

peace

G

guest5703

dank clones greyskull! Looks like you got shit poppin, that flowering shot is awesome, plan on getting a new camera ever?? Those shots would like ten times better! Peace

G

gdawg

lookin good grey! got that coco dialed in now heh! i'll try to snap a few pics over here 2night but everything is groooovy.

G

Greyskull

-VT- big mahalos for the kind words. My olfactory senses are not the best, so I cannto truthfully answer your Q as of yet. pufpufgiv will be over in a day or so... when he swings by we'll post the olfactory report. of course by then it might smell enough for me to notice!

caligreen I know I need a better camera... I also need to figure out how to take solid pictures. I suck with a camera. With a guitar, good; with plants, not bad but we're gonna find out soon; with a camera, not so good!

gdawg nice to still have you aboard!

Here's what the room looks like when I walked in this afternoon

a little closer

Here's a top view of one of the 12...

So I got busy last night and potted my next MTF crop. I am going to veg them for 4 weeks this time (instead of 3) for sh!ts and giggles. I am trying to get perpetual.... harvest a table every 30 days. I decided to use table B to flower my Grape Rom, Purple Ice, Papaya, and SBBX3xSD, since table A is at 4 weeks...4 more weeks and it'll be open for MTF round 2, at which time table B will have 4/5 weeks left before it too is open (for MTF round 3).
Hopefully I can get this started without running into too much static.

Also, I am experimenting with the Triflex program in table B... maybe its better than Canna? :crazy:

Here's the latest 12 MTFs feshly potted and fed. I am going to feed them Canna A/B, Rhizo, Cannazyme, Canna boost, Canna PK 13/14, Botanicare Sweet, and some Cal/Mag is needed. Maybe the Canna additives are better than the House & Garden? We'll see how it plays out for me....

Some misc pics of plants/moms I have in Ocean forest...

Pot Of Gold

Aloha Berry (AK47 x Blueberry) This is a great cross!

Chrystal (Northern Lights x White Widow)

Mamma MTF

I have been busy....

Mr. Highman

Things are coming along quite nicely in that garden of yours grey! Thats gonna be some tasty lovely smoke! Yea I guess we do have a little race goin here. Funny!

I am crazy curious to see how much they all fill in and mass up when you get to this point in the grow.

pufpufgiv

Very nice....I can smell it from here...the ladys look very healthy. You are doing a great job my friend. Its nice to c your hard work start to pay off.

You gna need some stakes. cuase i envision heavy colas bending branches :)

I will be by today to do intake and survellance.

Aloha Nui Loa

L8

G

Greyskull

-VT- said:
That MTF gets frosty real fast, doesn't it? Does it have a discernable smell yet? Does it smell like Tang?

Wow. I cannot smell it when I walk in, but when I touch a bud, my finger tips smell like fresh tangerine! Unbelievable. And overnight the amount of frost has exploded!

I think I like me some tang

G

gdawg

nice lookin canopy grey! i grew a strain a few years back that had some mtf in and man it was a killer! just a ggreat freakin smell to it. everythings still rockin over here still gotta take some new pics. peace

G

Greyskull

GOSH DARN IT....

GOSH DARN IT....

Another ballast blew... not the one I just replaced, but still.. ARGH!!!!!
It was powering the lamp over my MTFs.... :badday:
Loooks like I am going shopping in the am for a new 1000w ballast. Good thing there is a local shop that sells factory refurb'd + warranty Hydrofarm Xtra Sun ballasts for $100... plus a new 240v cable, plus the Sun System/Hydrofarm converter cable.... gosh darn it....

AT LEAST I'LL PICK UP SOME BAMBOO STAKES SO I CAN START STAKING MY PLANTS.....

G

gdawg

dang bro that sux...sendin good vibes on a breeze yo! i know you've heard it before....digi 600s....they rock man.

pufpufgiv

That MTF gets frosty real fast, doesn't it? Does it have a discernable smell yet? Does it smell like Tang?

It is very frosty early...and it startn to smell kind of citrusy...

sorry about those ballast buddy :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ...fuk fukme more moneyfuk fuk :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ......a word to the wise...chEapER iS nOt aLwAyS BETTER :spank: :spank: ......fuk it fuk it ....im over it already!!!! I'm jus glad it didnt start a fire.....could b worse. :violin: :fsu:

BUT! The ladys look very happy and healthy :jump: :jump: :jump: ........keep doing what your doing!!

Lots of bud sites...i got my eye on the beautiful Lady in the #10 pot.......she makes my tongue hard :)

Aloha Nui Loa

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Sweet grow man, something to be admired.

Just thought I'd let you know about the romulan. Oldschool rom used to always turn purple. I once got a cut of it and they called it "purple romulan", its likely that you have the same thing, yet they called it grape. Regardless, hold on to it cause its a million times better then the rom around now-a-days.

Pomaika`i :wave:

edit: Forgot to mention, just spray neem often and you probably wont see the mites come back. You should look at their life cycles, that way you know how many days before spraying again. I believe from larva to nymph its 3 day (thats all I remember).

Last edited:

mtf-shaman

looking great greyscull!!!

don't worry about the non believers, i took a ton of flack at OG when we first showed up.....why is it so hard to think that someone we knew had relatives in ak and that they were generous to a known med user and gifted us a clone??

after growing for 10 years we were gifted the mtf, that was in 2005....sandman got someone in ak to look at our pics to verify, authenticate or disprove....many discussions thru pm's and she has passed all judging thus far

i am now running seven strains with more on the way soon again, such is the life of a clone only chica

G

Greyskull

pufpufgiv - sup' cus? Thanks for all the help yesterday. Wanna hear something funny? That freaking dumbass at the shop gave me the wrong 240 cord... this is AFTER he said he checked it... AFTER we were waiting 20 minutes for him to ring us up. I don't know if I really want to go back there again for anything.

Mr Celsius - thanks for stopping in. I got the cut form a friend of mine in mendo county who's been growing it professionally for a few years now. Totallly a keeper. This one doesn;t get purple on it though... more of a purple hue/aura. Very coool to see, and very strong to smoke! BTW I am spraying my plants 1x per week with neem oil/dm penetrator to both keep the mites/bugs away, as well as make the leaves a killer green. The plants seem healthier no (I have been doing it for 2 weeks).

mtf-shaman - those folks are total haters. Its cool. Thank you for all your kind words, MTF wisdom, and faith.

HEY ALL YOU MTF HATERS OUT THERE... I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU... no no no no... you can't have sh!t :muahaha:

Now I gotta go get another 240v cord for the ballast I picked up yesterday.... SOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.