What's new

Greyskull The Upcountry Country Grower

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Black dog lol is this frank de Lima? Lol. The best paki "Ive" gotten has been from locals non haoles , although did get freaking amazing purps from big island in 90 from a haole lol
I know all about the Hippy's on islands. My pops was a member of the brotherhood of eternal love. ive seen much tweeds coming and going to the islands

Last edited:

SurfdOut

Veteran
Thanks for the info Hrpuffnkush. Wonderful weed comes from growers of all ethnicity out here, one race doesnt hold all the jems. Thanks for telling us how things are here, just trying to ascertain what you are trying to accomplish by chirping in your second-third hand info. Everybody and thier dads.....we are the dads.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Hard to say what used to was, I'm new here.
But I'm haole, (good haole), and I've introduced 2 new strains to the islands.

Just random facts to plump up the database. :D

Aloha kids, play nice.
Wee

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
See GS this is why I said legendary. You guys made history, and all mother fuckers know these days is call of duty...

Casper808

Surfd out...nice"we are the dads".good to be livin in one spot where many people came to and have come to seeking and occasionally finding majic....bes pakalolo on da planet.man I miss da big isle,maybe it was jus the timing,no wife,no kids......remember sendin microwaves full of weed back to mainland from puna and thinking I was creative...lol..alohaz

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Its actually interesting that supakauias name came up.

I saw on his IG that all of sudden he is now saying that his dad breed/created the Dog.
The same one "that greyskull has". A direct quote.
Funny thing is, he hadnt mentioned the Dog before, but now that Grey posted it, all of a sudden, Supa's dad created the Dog.
And he says he has it too. but i havent seen any pics of it.
and i cant find any posts from him mentioning the Dog in any posts before Grey recently posted about.
Ya think he woulda mentioned that his dad breed the Dog when he was claiming that his dad breed the crippy, Kauia Electric, etc etc..

This dude is outta control.
Its like he's trolling but he totally is being serious.
crazy.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL

country bandit just linked me the post

id love to see some pics
pics say a thousand words at just a glance
but I'm not gonna play the strain police
let others do that they do it better than me
im gonna stay grinding
it'd be kinda cool if he does in fact have it

but its funny he didn't really mention the Dog at all when we were on the line
except maybe there was some KE in the Dog
and his friend had it

if he had the Dog, or had smoked the Dog, or, as a BREEDER/CHUCKER (I'm more of a chucker if it matters to anyone) - as he's trying to do - seen what happens when pollen is applied and the progeny grown out, he might have been singing a different tune. he probably wouldn't give a shit about working with anything else

Alls I know is Dog is pretty well know on multiple islands to numerous heads who have not ever been in contact with each other. Big Island, Maui, Molokai, Kauai...

MAUI NO KA 'OI

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
speak English por favor, is dog the one you acquired for a price ? nosy aint I ?

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its the one
i paid $1000
50 20s
thats the truth
best tasting pot ever.

about the acquisition fee...
some found it hard to believe
some found it a disgusting practice
its been almost a year now
i was just glad we found it

best 1000 ever LOL

Grizz

Veteran
its the one
i paid $1000
50 20s
thats the truth
best tasting pot ever.

about the acquisition fee...
some found it hard to believe
some found it a disgusting practice
its been almost a year now
i was just glad we found it

best 1000 ever LOL

wasent being that nosy . you dident have to tell it all lol. hope to get a taste some day

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the looks of things and conversation w the wife it looks like you'll probably be seeing me hand you a jar of it, amongst a few other things.

I am a little too forthcoming sometimes hahaha

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing is final until the ticket is punched
But I have ticket money getting ready to turn into... ticket money hahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts