What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greetings from Germany!

psilo_cybe

hey Martin, nice to read you, hope ull kick the high stairs soon...im allso kind of "on it", weel see how the story goes after peak of the summer

Uncle Iroh

Premium user
I'm back :)

Really needed a break from smoking for a while, tried recently a 10%, CBD 10% THC strain which really suites well for me!
This is also what I like for our Cannabis Social Clubs in Germany: not more than 10% THC.

It's like they legalize beer and wine for the start and not liquer.

30%+ THC is, at least for me, not a mild drug anymore.
Also Terpene > THC :)

@Hmong: Patzer1984 Lichess, but I like to try out chess.com. will create a new account there tomorrow.
And thanks for the tipp to apply for disability!

Tomorrow I also post my "Vision" how I think the ideal Social Club should look like.
In short: the "Sozial" is very important. We should talk an try to help ppl who are addicted or have other problems.
Also we like to grow in a glasshouse with added artificial light.

See you tomorrow guys!

Uncle Iroh

Premium user
Hey Guys!

Sorry, was really busy last days because of my upcoming flight to Spannabis tomorrow.

Next post you will read our vision/idea of a
Cannabis Social Club in Germany.
Written by ChatGPT without any correction
will also use Grok for comparison later.

@Hmong: the French Defense is a decent opening^^

Uncle Iroh

Premium user
Cannabis Sensei Club Germany

Welcome to Cannabis Sensei Club Germany – a unique Social Club dedicated to cannabis culture and responsible cannabis consumption. Unlike coffeeshops or the Dutch model, where weed comes from illegal sources without quality control, our club embraces a system similar to the Spanish Cannabis Social Clubs.

Social and Supportive
Our club is not just a place; it's a community that thrives on a club culture funded by monthly or annual fees. We focus on member care, with social workers and drug officers ready to support those facing addiction or problematic use. Innovatively, we offer mugs with messages hidden under the bottom. Placing these mugs at a specific spot signals a need for help, easing the fear of direct confrontation.

Resources and Sharing
We offer the possibility to borrow grow materials not needed permanently, such as pH meters, EC meters, or harvesting machines, free of charge – even for non-members and home growers. The club also organizes collective harvesting sessions, fostering a sense of community.

Medical and Compassionate Use
Significantly, we cater to medical users, such as cancer patients or those with Tourette's, providing cannabis funded by donations for those unable to afford it. Members can donate to support these individuals, emphasizing the club's community spirit.

Sustainable Practices
Our grow operations utilize a greenhouse, maximizing sunlight in the summer and efficient LED lighting during adverse weather. We practice hydroponics, blend artificial and natural light, and use living soil for cultivation, aiming for a membership of 500 enthusiasts.

Community and Research
A farmers' café with a restaurant featuring regional and hemp products will complement our club. We employ natural pest control methods and conduct research on cannabis cultivation, striving for strains with up to 10% THC for recreational use and high CBD varieties for medical users. Our goal is to offer diverse strains tailored to the lifestyle of our members, ensuring quality through partnerships with reputable seed sources like Amnesia Seeds.

Our Philosophy
Inspired by the idea that cannabis legalization should parallel alcohol, not hard liquor, we advocate for responsible use with a focus on community, support, and sustainability. Our vision is captured in a concise, attention-grabbing presentation, aiming to reach influential figures and promote a serious, credible approach to cannabis culture.

mme_oscar

I'm back :)

Really needed a break from smoking for a while, tried recently a 10%, CBD 10% THC strain which really suites well for me!
This is also what I like for our Cannabis Social Clubs in Germany: not more than 10% THC.

It's like they legalize beer and wine for the start and not liquer.

30%+ THC is, at least for me, not a mild drug anymore.
Also Terpene > THC :)

@Hmong: Patzer1984 Lichess, but I like to try out chess.com. will create a new account there tomorrow.
And thanks for the tipp to apply for disability!

Tomorrow I also post my "Vision" how I think the ideal Social Club should look like.
In short: the "Sozial" is very important. We should talk an try to help ppl who are addicted or have other problems.
Also we like to grow in a glasshouse with added artificial light.

See you tomorrow guys!
Welkomen!

I have trouble following the making of DE laws on this particular subject. Is potency under 15% still a thing?
While I do find it legit. I'm afraid customer basis won't follow up as almost everyone is use to higher %. If customers don't follow up black market will keep on thriving. FWIW I'm not judging tho.
I totally agree with you about the social being important. Education of user too.

Persianfarmer

Please allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Martin, 40 and I grow our lovely plant for 11y now. Tried many different setups from soil to coco to hydro and my next project will be living soil.
Back from "the lab" to nature, I guess. ^^

Cannabis will be legal on April, 1st and we are very excited about it.
I want to apply for a job there or make my own buisness as some kind of a grow consultant.

Fell free to ask me anything. I'm also a chess teacher, so fell free to ask me for a game!

Martin aka Uncle Iroh
Welcome M!
Looking forward to seeing u at work!
Would love to get better at chess so let me know when you have time to teach😉

Uncle Iroh

Premium user
Think I will make a little chess corner here. We can play and analyse games there, but not much time for that atm.

My plants almost all died during my vacation in Barcelona because of over-watering, will explain what exactly happend in a grow journy here.

Prepared the next step (transfer from small to large tent) today.

Here are some pics of my late veg/flowering tent:

Attachments

• PXL_20240323_010226202.jpg
    PXL_20240323_010226202.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 31
  • PXL_20240323_010243495.jpg
    PXL_20240323_010243495.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 30
  • PXL_20240323_010305642.jpg
    PXL_20240323_010305642.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 29
  • PXL_20240323_011217184.jpg
    PXL_20240323_011217184.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 32

Hmong

Veteran
@Uncle Iroh soon, she can have 3 plants legally too
just force her to keep them alive and learn^^

in her defense, it's not easy to work with Cannabis in big pots, over and under watering can happen easily.

about your setup:

I see a dutch table and fleece, are you doing NFT?

Last edited:

Uncle Iroh

Premium user
We can have a discussion about it in my thread about this grow. I plan to open the thread later today! Thanks for asking!

PS: I got u now^^, your opening moves were very good though

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
but the clones or seeds can be get legal only from csc and that not happening before the summer ;)
I found my plants at the woods. Birds can fly from afghanistan to germany without problems and we have dutch neigbours. 🤷‍♂️😝

It is allowed to buy seeds online from other EU-Countrys so i see no problem for homegrowing at april 1st. :)

Hmong

Veteran
PS: I got u now^^, your opening moves were very good though

yeah, you aiming at my f3 looks very bad

since the position is now different, I can voice my thoughts

when you played cLe3, I was considering f5 and offer the queen trade and go from there.
but calculating, you would gain more material in the process or make me blunder, so I decided to keep fighting positional.
my last take on a3 likely looks very bad to you, pinning my Queen, but I had an idea.

moving my King probably unnecessary
due to my level, there will be many inaccuracies at Zwischenzüge
as said, theory is easy, but once I have to start thinking myself, you should school me

your move, Sir

Last edited:

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
but the clones or seeds can be get legal only from csc and that not happening before the summer
Oh the disinformation...seeds can be bought from seed shops all around European Union, and to be specific, exclusively European Union. And not just in German clubs.

Latest posts

Latest posts