What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greetings from Germany!

Uncle Iroh

Premium user
Please allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Martin, 40 and I grow our lovely plant for 11y now. Tried many different setups from soil to coco to hydro and my next project will be living soil.
Back from "the lab" to nature, I guess. ^^

Cannabis will be legal on April, 1st and we are very excited about it.
I want to apply for a job there or make my own buisness as some kind of a grow consultant.

Fell free to ask me anything. I'm also a chess teacher, so fell free to ask me for a game!

Martin aka Uncle Iroh

Uncle Iroh

Premium user
Thank you for your warm welcome here!
high & welcome

but doint forget you can grow legal after first of july not at april ;)

best vibez & greetz
D
Hi dimodz! For us home growers 3 plants and 50g/month dry harvest is allowed at April.

Cannabis Sozial Clubs will be introduced at the beginning of july.

Do you have any further questions about the legalisation prozess?

Uncle Iroh

Premium user
but the clones or seeds can be get legal only from csc and that not happening before the summer ;)
I see you are certainly in the picture about this topic! You are allowed to get seeds after April, 1st either online or you can buy them in the Netherlands. It's not forbidden to get them across the border after that.

Btw: Here is my thread to some kind of a "test" the German/Swiss forum is doing with me atm:

Lawrence57

Please allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Martin, 40 and I grow our lovely plant for 11y now. Tried many different setups from soil to coco to hydro and my next project will be living soil.
Back from "the lab" to nature, I guess. ^^

Cannabis will be legal on April, 1st and we are very excited about it.
I want to apply for a job there or make my own buisness as some kind of a grow consultant.

Fell free to ask me anything. I'm also a chess teacher, so fell free to ask me for a game!

Martin aka Uncle Iroh
Hello Uncle Iroh,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Lawrence Hamm 65 and I’m from Detroit Michigan. I’m 10wks into my first RDWC hydro grow in a 4 x 4 feet grow tent. I have 4 five gallon buckets inside the tent and 1 five gallon reservoir bucket outside of the tent containing a submersible water pump circulating water in a circular pattern between each bucket via 1” diameter vinyl tubing. My questions for you so far:
1) How do I keep the roots from clogging the plumbing? I tried the 5-gallon painters nets, but the roots still found their way through.
2) For small indoor strain (2-3 ft tall) what ppm is recommended during flowering? Veg? Seedling?
3) Currently I’m maintaining the ppm about 550. According to attached feeding chart, the ideal ppm is supposed to be 1000 ppm minimum during flowering. What would you do at this stage? Feed more and risk toxicity, or maintain current feeding schedule?

Attachments

• IMG_9571.jpeg
    IMG_9571.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_9572.jpeg
    IMG_9572.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0238.jpeg
    IMG_0238.jpeg
    365.9 KB · Views: 72

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello Uncle Iroh,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Lawrence Hamm 65 and I’m from Detroit Michigan. I’m 10wks into my first RDWC hydro grow in a 4 x 4 feet grow tent. I have 4 five gallon buckets inside the tent and 1 five gallon reservoir bucket outside of the tent containing a submersible water pump circulating water in a circular pattern between each bucket via 1” diameter vinyl tubing. My questions for you so far:
1) How do I keep the roots from clogging the plumbing? I tried the 5-gallon painters nets, but the roots still found their way through.
2) For small indoor strain (2-3 ft tall) what ppm is recommended during flowering? Veg? Seedling?
3) Currently I’m maintaining the ppm about 550. According to attached feeding chart, the ideal ppm is supposed to be 1000 ppm minimum during flowering. What would you do at this stage? Feed more and risk toxicity, or maintain current feeding schedule?
Damn, those look super. You kicked ass on those plants friend. Thanks for posting.

oldmaninbc

Hello Martin,
April 1st and the freedom to produce your own cannabis, I see you feel good about that.
I've had a medical licence to produce my own cannabis sine 2011 but Canada legalized cannabis in 2018 it had been illegal since 1923. Anyhow welcome to ICMAG.

Uncle Iroh

Premium user
Hello Uncle Iroh,

Hello Lawrence,

It's a shame what has become of Detroit...

1) No experience in RWDC systems, so I cannot answer your question. Your plants are looking great! May I show you my hydroponic system I built myself? If you have got any questions, fell free to ask.

PXL_20240213_164623410.jpeg

2+3) Try to go for low ppm levels. My last grow showed great results using low ppm, about 30% less than recommended and you should maintain your schedule.
I guess very high ppm is more or less a scam to sell more fertilizers.

Hmong

Veteran