What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greeting from cold Finland

Persianfarmer

Hey All!

Since we Finns usually don't have that much to talk about, I'll introduce myself in the form of my beloved cannabis hobby. It has been done for the last 15 years with Natrium lights. Been messing around with LEDs for a year now..

Living in near of Helsinki, More Like Cabins. I'm not that much like to live in Helsinki. Over busy people, people are so busy that it doesn't matter if you run or walk. Yes Like that.

Some pics from last Blast Special Kush #1, Keep it on 9 weeks 🥬🚬

Greetings from the Cold / Kantele 🇫🇮
Hiya Brother from Finland!
Good to have you here and nice pics you posted. Keep posting

kantele22

Hello kantele22, good to see you have made your way from Finland to ICMAG.

A quick look tells me Helsinki is a warmer part of Finland. Wow, lots of lakes and
Hello kantele22, good to see you have made your way from Finland to ICMAG.

A quick look tells me Helsinki is a warmer part of Finland. Wow, lots of lakes and islands.
Nature! That's everything. Gas stove, coffee, cigarettes, food, tent and all around Finland, even if it's best on bike or on foot:) you can wander around for hours without seeing anyone 😀 Sometimes it feels like there's no one there :) Otherwise, nature, dining, sauna, fishing and camping. The best !

Greets / Kantele