What's new

greenhouse seeds

tornado

upgradeshafted said:
i will pm you my previous screen name if you would like....i did a test grow for them on the ultra haze #1....here is one i chopped today...the last one in my garden thank goodness...
1.) I think you is rezdog or supporters who think is rez god.

2.) learns how to grows the haze. is not for all to do and you looks like you not know how to grow hazes.

looking like you use maybe 200 or 300 (max 400 hps) Watt light instead 600 to 1000 watts. maybe put cannabis cup video 2006 from youtube on repeats and you gets more skill for grow it! haze grow is for experienc.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Tornado

You obviously have not grown much new GH gear??

Look at all the post about mulitple hermies and poor low potency plants....

I told you months ago this was going to come out in the wash....People are going to grow these plants out and report...It's happening and over 75% have been negative.....Look around and do some reading......You are fighting a losing battle....

Take care.......................................CC

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Old Pork,
Where do you purchase seeds?
If you purchase from the Bay or Boutique your stuff will come in breeders packs and Serious Seeds seed packs are hermetically sealed....You cannot tamper with their seeds without the end user knowing......
Their seed packs are fine and if you order the a quality company you do not have to worry about tampering anyways...
I can't understand why people use fly by night distributors for seeds...
if you use Seedbay or Seed Boutique you get your beans!!!Period!!!
I have recieved over $800.00 worth of beans over the last 2 weeks,no problems....Even over the holiday it only took 6 days from confirmation!!!

Can't beat that folks!

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Serious Seeds breeder pack from the Boutique..
Notice the seal right below the ziplock...

OldPork

Yep a pack of AK just like you posted with a partially broken heat seal in the very corner, enough to swap the seeds. (in all fairness the prior year I got an unbroken seal from SB) I work too hard on my hobby to have to wonder if I got what I paid for. Gyspy gave me no response when I wrote expressing my concern. I am not saying they were definitely swapped, just asking how can I be sure with a broken seal? I like the Greenhouse breeder packs better than the Serious method. I offered to send the seeds back for a new pack but no response. I guess it comes down to my word, but after all I did spend over $100. If SB wants to make it right , I have not popped the beans yet. I have the order number and I will be the first to give them credit for good service.

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Man I have ordered so many packs of seeds from those guys,you do not have to worry if your seeds came from them...The reason you prolly got no response is because they no you got the right beans and it's a waste of time for you to send seeds back because the packaged got damaged....
Who cares about GH seed packs...Sure they look cool but thats all...the genetics within is why I buy seed...Everyone of Serious Seeds varieties are leaps and bounds better than the present GH offerings...

I buy seeds for killer genetics not for pretty seed packages....
But each to his own....

Good luck........................................CC

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
I agree. You can trust Seedbay and Seedboutique to get what you ordered.

J

JamesChong

Shoot, I've been order since they where Seed direct. My orders from Serious came the same way. Last pack I ordered was AK-47. Came the same way they aways come. No worries, you got what you ordered. No one is going to swap seeds on you. That's the last thing on anyones minds over there. You can trust Seedbay and seedboutique. I know I do and have for a very long time.
BG

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope never have to worry about SB or SBou. These ppl are our friends and want to keep it straight up .

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
everything i or mt close friends have ordered from seeds deirect as it was, and seed bay or boo has been straight up..well packaged and stealthy...always arriving in a timely fashion.
Im not going to talk about GHs as its my new years resoloution not to say anything if i dont havenything nicer to say...stop getting involved in bullshit that affects my life not at all lol..
Happy new year everybody

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Harry Gypsna said:
Im not going to talk about GHs as its my new years resoloution not to say anything if i dont havenything nicer to say...stop getting involved in bullshit that affects my life not at all lol..
Happy new year everybody

Sounds like a great resolution! :D

dg

Spaventa

Veteran
Yeah my SS chronic came in a bag with a little rossete sticker and serial number, and it was Chronic F1 for sure - massive yield and no flavour. I was smoking boring weed for months lol
btw - I'm not taking sides but my GH NH are looking very nice at 4 weeks from seed...loooooooooong way to go though, if theres any females...they are gonna show pretty soon so I'll report the ratio/any hermis here since its brand new GH stock...

Dr Watt

Who What
Yeh, around 2003 ordered El Nino from Greenhouse but got something else - guess Indica Aurora which was ready 10w - nice smoke and okay yield :joint:

Last edited:

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
FINALLY I received mine today! I just ordered some Cheese and Trainwreck to try. They were cheap so I figured I had nothing to lose. I paid for them with direct bank order, then 10 days later I got the "Your order has been completed" email. But it then took another 17 days before I got it, so 27 days all up! I guess it wouldve been faster to get them through seedboutique (normally I get them in ~5 working days) rather than directly from the GH website but seedboutique didn't have them at the time.

But I did get a free DVD and seed catalogue with it lol. Im not sure if you'd get the DVD if you order from seedboutique, but it can be downloaded from their website anyway, and the catalogue is basically just a printed version of the online catalogue.

ps. it seems that GH have changed/improved the way they pack seeds, each seed is now in its own little plastic protection capsule making each seed pretty much crushproof as the plastic is quite hard. Nicely done. It seems like they could easily be reused too for sending seeds to other people

Last edited:

crossbow

I ordered some fem train wreck and they said they shipped today. After all this GHS chit chat I am real interested in how these turn out. They were pretty cheap so I will probably get what I paid for but I will give them an honest effort. If they go cool. Is There any other place to get train wreck without GHS genetics