What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

greenhouse seeds

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
I am simply trying to illustrate that just because someone had one bad experience with a seed company, making a blanket statement that all of their strains are bad is absurd.

Most of the Greenhouse bashers have never even grown Greenhouse seeds.

crossbow

Thanks for the read I was about to buy train wreck and big bang and grow for my next harvest. I think I still will but will only germ 1 each to see and not take up much of the limited room I have. I want to grow the early misty has anyone tried this strain. Pro's cons etc

tornado

Hi!

Green House seeds some ofbest around! I grow out white Rhino, great White Shark, now working with the Church, and its the best genetic I have grow. I stick with green house because they are cool to me at the expo in spain and in the coffeeshop in amsterdam, if you meets arjan, he always give free bean to passionate grower like me ;) specially

I start hate mr. nice & shantibaba because he just want profit from other man success. he claim he create G13 after it win the cannabis cup, then he say cannabis cup is bullshit, then he say super silver haze from greenhouse win cup and is also from his seeds. so much bullshit he say and all the children is beleaving!

if you want strong quality feminised genetics just go for green house great white shark or white rhino or church....otherone i have less experiences, but I know arjan franco are expert and not bullshiting like mr.nice.

now i will buy cheese, trainwreck and lemonskunk for try, I am sure, with such good breeder the results will be goods. time will tells!

and ghs hater (normal most never grow ghs, just angry, like mad rapper from Puff Daddy), stop play with yourself and give up try to convince world how devil arjan is. you are biggest joke....

Good luck and i advice all to green house seed! from my holiday location take care all grower!

tornado on beach for next 2 month!

17998icmag6.jpg

WHITE RHINO

kindroyale

i must say, i hope ghs's stuff isn't as bad as some claim; i'm going to be working with ah#2, hwsnow, and great white........

if anyone can offer positive (or negative, i like truths) feedback on these, i'd be much appreciative :)

tre8snubndaclub

GH

GH

Great White Shark and Super Silver Haze, are definitely winners. The others I couldn't tell you for sure. A little skeptical on the Cheese fem and TW Fem.

i was wondering when the greenhouse lap dog was going to come in here...strong feminized genetics what a oxymoron
tornado said:
Hi!

Green House seeds some ofbest around! I grow out white Rhino, great White Shark, now working with the Church, and its the best genetic I have grow. I stick with green house because they are cool to me at the expo in spain and in the coffeeshop in amsterdam, if you meets arjan, he always give free bean to passionate grower like me ;) specially

I start hate mr. nice & shantibaba because he just want profit from other man success. he claim he create G13 after it win the cannabis cup, then he say cannabis cup is bullshit, then he say super silver haze from greenhouse win cup and is also from his seeds. so much bullshit he say and all the children is beleaving!

if you want strong quality feminised genetics just go for green house great white shark or white rhino or church....otherone i have less experiences, but I know arjan franco are expert and not bullshiting like mr.nice.

now i will buy cheese, trainwreck and lemonskunk for try, I am sure, with such good breeder the results will be goods. time will tells!

and ghs hater (normal most never grow ghs, just angry, like mad rapper from Puff Daddy), stop play with yourself and give up try to convince world how devil arjan is. you are biggest joke....

Good luck and i advice all to green house seed! from my holiday location take care all grower!

17998icmag6.jpg

WHITE RHINO

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
but I know arjan franco are expert and not bullshiting like mr.nice
As you descend further into madness you will start to see pockets of resin everywhere......

tornado

Naturally said:
LOL, looks like someone should do alittle research before so strongly defending Arjan/GHS ! :lurk:

Ok this reply for people tell me i not know what i talks about when i talk defence arjan + franco from greenhouse. I nickname greenhouse lapdog by some an proud for it! ha! :cuss:
i spending almost 4 hours write this. so read its good

I need do Research you says? you thinks? right, internet researchs maybe in google? internet not even existing that time. like you on the forum with all answers, ha you makes me laughing, you laughing my english, I laughing you story.

man I am 42 year old so listen me, i know more than i saying. I go to amsterdam when I 20 for first time. that 22 year ago my friends. maybe you still in playground with you mama then no offend, but these very true.

now i say truth for every one last time so you can quotes me. the day for shantibaba biting back in his ass.

i there in amsterdam many time pre 1988 before shantibaba even arriving in amsterdam my friend, i was in dam. so his children sleeping story is not fool with me and i hate scott talk shit on everyperson who helps him in past for his benefeets now his seed banks.

you know arjan also young guy as me in the dam that time, and he from the dam, not like scott who arriving like backpacker almost 8 year later and getting job from arjan & neville & sensi and person like will (who you guy not know)

green house seed co. has not be the first, has not start scene but is one of most important seed bank of cannabis in world and continue leading way with dutch passion, sensi seeds, flying dutchman and many other bank. not get me wrong, mr.nice not bad genetic but bad business practicing

sacred seeds from sam skunkman start the scene! you wants thank someone, thank sam skunkman, he bring the basic of cannabis to amsterdam. neville also had important part of breeding in begining, but my opininon he one step after sam. still neville was a important

let me use thread to tell you STOP COMPLAIN on arjan and start say thank for people like he who try make cannabis legal for everypersons! even if he microsoft of weed, he make change in world, even front page newspapper quote him and bbc and cnn i catching his name. shantibaba starting make so many bullshit story on internet, time for truth.

COmplain on youself for be hater on thing you not kno's!
I like thank and everypersons who enjoys seeds and amsterdam have thank to:

Thank YOU Wernard Bruining (for set up yellow mellow, first coffeeshop in world)
Thank YOU Henk de Vries (bulldog, first register coffeeshop who pay income tax to dutch government real freedom fighter)
Thank YOU Sam the Skunkman (for bring all the best good original genetic to europe/amsterdam from united state, south africa and other place, he make quality weed for dam)
Thank YOU Maarten Brusselers (Rusland Coffeeshop, who first expand henk and wernard coffeeshop idea to other location and tell goverment you can invade russia many time you wants,but not close russia down, rusland meean russia in hollands)
Thank YOU Neville (the EX king of cannabis (arjan take over chair ha) who make many of his own gentic by cross some of best genetic he collect around world and even get from persons like sam)
Thank YOU Eddie (for cannabis college + flying dutchman seed co.and more)
Thank YOU Ben Dronkers (for sensi seeds original best international seed co. brand succes)
Thank YOU Ed Rosenthal (for big book of buds have most accurate cannabis strain info.)
Thank YOU Steven Hager (for cannabis cup, high times and join the biggest canna community to amsterdam)
Thank YOU Arjan Roskam (for green House seed co. original genetic stock perserve and fight for highest marijuana quality in dam and fight for legal marijuana and lead holland cannabis society, youtube with franco changing world. he also continue advance many coffeeshop in dam with 4 coffeeshop)
Thank YOU Soma (good spirit of cannabis and unite many)
Thank YOU Marco Renda (for treating yourself medical journal, good jobs bro, and nice meet you in htcc 2007 at you stand!)
Thank YOU Jack Herer & Eddie Lepp (the freedom fighter of cannabis in america and make good change! good job guy, r.i.p. eddie wife! and nice meet you too)
Thank YOU Gypsy Nirvana & DG(for ICMAG biggest cannabis interest community online! they also make history now for cannabis)

I sure i forgets some other, but this is many player who plays a game and plays its good!
~
Is funny how all above i mention is friend toogether or have work relation toogether. but not say same for scott, who talk bad of so many special of arjan even on he homesite. take credit G13, take credit White Widow, take credit super silver haze, take credit much that not is)

so truth all hear now that neville is still partners for arjan for greenhouse seed co. on official papers since start he never leaving greenhouse and still work with arjan, this no joke. ofcourse shantibaba also claiming he partner again with neville, maybe is true, i not kno's that but i kno's neville is the partners of greenhouse seed co. still now since begin! so who fool who I ask!

some people on forum eating all informations from scott like it choco nutella treat and his words is gold. he make like george bush propaganda people thinks all arjan do is devil. scott make person think arjan is big ganja devil corporate and mr.nice is seed bank is sponsor by ghandi and budha himself. ha this make me having so much laughing! almost desperados story from scott.

Maybe I can makes new thread for this one! i writes so mucho i think this be new threads

Love & peace / war, fight and evil is for george bush politic, no for ganja people!

one days in future time somepersons like arjans will make cannabis legal in places around world and shantibaba will sitting smoking joint on sofa with labstop on forums say: actually i shantibaba was start movement with mr.nice but arjan copy us. ha!

Green House Seed Co. for me is best because i gets many thing free, i trust, i kno's is good, also mr.nice is good seed, also flying dutch and dutch passion and also sensi. why no person complain nirvana have 1000 strain in catalogue?

many say arjan just think money, ok me too but arjan give seed for free all expo, in spain, in england also and more country i sure, also grow dvd free on internet in more language subtitle so what u talk about.

Last edited:
you suck arjan...or you are arjan and if you think the community does not know that your wrong...it dont take a 42 year old to see that...no one complains about nirvana because they admit they are hacks...greenhouse trys to act like they are not the same as nirvana when they are...shitty overpriced genetics anyone that thinks different pick up a pack of nirvana and compare...nirvana wins over greenhouse and i am a grower that has grown them both and can show plenty of grow logs on both....they suck and i wanted to believe in thier genetics but the proof is in the pudding...have a nice day arjan

Oledad420

tornado said:
Hi!

17998icmag6.jpg

WHITE RHINO

Dude you say you did a bunch of research and you where there before Shanti, but you claim that G13 won the cup, which it never has. G13 was a clone only and since noone has offered pure g13 seeds, noone has EVER won a cup as G13 as far as I know,if I wrong would someone please correct me. Sure is funny when people start claiming they where there and know it all and there turn around and make a complete false statement to try and prove they know it all. :spank: :bashhead: :muahaha:

tornado

I not say I do research. I say I not DO RESEARCH MAN. because I talking with real person in DAm, and i be in the dam before all use internet

g13 never win cup? ok sure, i think was so stone the result was make up by my head at High Times Cup 2007 this year: http://www.cannabiscup.com/ht/cancup/content.php?bid=1490&aid=24

Sorry you rite, was G-13 no G13 that winning cup. mistake of my side

please is one goal here? talk bad on each other for only talk bad on persons defend truth.

upgradeshafted: yes sure I Arjan, then you Arjan father!

Oledad420

tornado said:
I not say I do research. I say I not DO RESEARCH MAN. because I talking with real person in DAm, and i be in the dam before all use internet

g13 never win cup? ok sure, i think was so stone the result was make up by my head at High Times Cup 2007 this year: http://www.cannabiscup.com/ht/cancup/content.php?bid=1490&aid=24

Sorry you rite, was G-13 no G13 that winning cup. mistake of my side

please is one goal here? talk bad on each other for only talk bad on persons defend truth.

Dude I'm sorry you are having problems with reading so let me help you G13haze IS NOT G13, G13haze is a cross Neville made a long ass time ago where he crossed a haze male to the female G13 clone. Many people use the G13haze to breed, shit just look at Soma he has a whole G13haze line, so like I said maybe you should get things right before you try and say you know it all since you really dont know the difference between G13 and G13haze and you say you have been in the Dam for 22 years and you really believe G13 and G13haze are the samething? sOmething sounds fishy to me here.

tornado said:
You just burned yerself,lmfao!!So hes been with yer Mom?Hes yer Daddy?Then you should stop disrespecting him before he gives you a :spank: and sends you to bed,lol.But,like was said,you are sooo wrong its NOT funny.Get it right if yer gonna post a 4 hr post////G-13 cross won,not G-13 pure.And besides,any win by GreedHouse is suspect, like Barry Bonds Home Run record.It was bought and not honest,you cant get those buds they give out from a pack of there seeds,maybe a 100 packs,(if that) imo,plus there always greasin the judges for votes.I grew White Widow,scratch that,i dont know what it was,but it wasnt barely pot :badday: .Back in 1999' or before i grew it out n loved it.Last year i bought another pack cuz i lost Mom a while back.Well this time,it wasnt even close to the same pot i grew before.WHY!?How does that happen.I know there is variation in phenos from seed.But you would think it would be close,grow kinda the same,look a little alike,taste anything like before,but nothin.It wasnt the SAME BUD,period.So that tells me something has changed,Mom,Dad,something.Either way,that was my last effort to even kinda like them hacks,never again will they get my money,but hey,they can always sell there birdseed to Ashton Kutcher or BradPitt,lol,they know good bud :spank: .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts