What's new

Greenhouse coming to Colorado?

they bought up Rockbrook Inc a dispensary and cultivation center

i will leave it up to you to determine if this is the best product available in CO
you can see pics of their meds on the website
http://www.rockbrookinc.com/

sorry didn't mean to jack this thread but i thought it was in the same ballpark

Dude if thats what is supposed to be trying to take over, that ain't happening....hahaha! That Island Sweet and Blueberry look like shit. Fuckin nute and heat problems. I am so not worried. They have no clue on how to grow in the highlands.

capitalism is inevitable in America

the time has come for growers to unite and work together
i think there is room for everyone
maybe people will start to have real jobs with companies doing what they love
getting paid well with benefits - some big companies are good - right ??

I am with you on this one, lets bring it!

MrWeekend

Thats a POS stock.....they are diluting their shares like every other scam penny stock....printing moneys never been so easy

Dorje113

they bought up Rockbrook Inc a dispensary and cultivation center

i will leave it up to you to determine if this is the best product available in CO
you can see pics of their meds on the website
http://www.rockbrookinc.com/

sorry didn't mean to jack this thread but i thought it was in the same ballpark

That looks HORRIBLE!!! :no:

But unfortunately pretty typical. They'll probably go out of business growing crap like that soon enough.

reading back i would like to revise my statement

the greenhouse produces great products and in no way am i comparing them to rockbrook I was just using it as an example of what is to come in CO and other states
i was just showing that we don't have to be scared of big companies because at the end of the day quality products always have a place in the market
i welcome some friendly competition
I would love to know what the greenhouses plans are
Do you guys think they are going to build one huge facility in CO or a bunch of small shops?
will they distribute in the current dispensaries they take stake in or set up their own branded shops?

Dorje113

reading back i would like to revise my statement

the greenhouse produces great products and in no way am i comparing them to rockbrook I was just using it as an example of what is to come in CO and other states
i was just showing that we don't have to be scared of big companies because at the end of the day quality products always have a place in the market
i welcome some friendly competition
I would love to know what the greenhouses plans are
Do you guys think they are going to build one huge facility in CO or a bunch of small shops?
will they distribute in the current dispensaries they take stake in or set up their own branded shops?

IDK, but I do know dispensaries values are skyrocketing due to the upcoming moratorium... Apparently places for sale are getting a lot of interest right now and owners are trying to sell for hugely inflated prices. But if the Gov vetoes the bill, I guess it's back to biz as usual, and all those big investors will have lost tons of money.

I agree, from what I've seen CO won't be flooded with super high grade goods from most of the big operations. I'm sure some will produce the goods, but there will always be room for top grade mmj.

Greenmopho

IDK, but I do know dispensaries values are skyrocketing due to the upcoming moratorium... Apparently places for sale are getting a lot of interest right now and owners are trying to sell for hugely inflated prices. But if the Gov vetoes the bill, I guess it's back to biz as usual, and all those big investors will have lost tons of money.

I agree, from what I've seen CO won't be flooded with super high grade goods from most of the big operations. I'm sure some will produce the goods, but there will always be room for top grade mmj.

Yea, asking $500,000 for a 800 sq. ft. store front....wtf?

Dorje113

Yea, asking $500,000 for a 800 sq. ft. store front....wtf?

Yup, if you want into the biz right now you're in a bind. Buy an existing dispensary for big $$ now or get shut out for a whole year... and possibly lose most of your money if the bill gets a veto. That's pretty f'ed for those considering investing most, if not all of their savings and f'ed for current places who don't know if this 70% requirement is going to happen.

those pics at rockbrook.... LOL they are really putting those pics up on a web site? they should be embarrassed. like someone earlier posted... bring it...lol up in the hills in boulder, things are getting locked down to patients and self growers.. bye bye to disp. we tried! try again later... maybe...

SGMeds

I can attest that a dispensary owner of my acquaintance was approached by legal representation for GHS from Amsterdam... unless he's full of shit...

H

humboldtlocal

I wonder if these seed companies are making these same moves in Cali as well. I don't see why they wouldn't other than CO allowing for profit collectives. Seams like the ones in Cali are just as big of money makers.

SGMeds

But here you have the a brand new "game" with a new rule book... just established, with a legislative moratorium in effect to limit existing & new competition...

If you have the funds for it, this is the ground floor.

yeah i think that basis of the not for profit business and the saturated market scares people away from cali - even when harborside is pulling in 20 million a year
deangelo can only take reasonable compensation
i wouldn't want to run a business in that environment
if you are gonna put up the money and form the team to pull something like this off you better be able to make a profit on it

P

Paco

I wonder if these seed companies are making these same moves in Cali as well. I don't see why they wouldn't other than CO allowing for profit collectives. Seams like the ones in Cali are just as big of money makers.
from the folks I've talked to, the fact that our law is on our state constitution as an amendment. it makes CO's mmj laws one of the strongest in the country.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Thats the ticket right there. Oh well, was gonna happen sooner or later, though i have yet to hear of a cannabiz golf course around here HL :D

P

Paco

it's not like you can't smell ganja on any of Colorado's golf courses anyway.

I say let them Dutch growers come, as long as they keep growing that stale Dutch weed I'm not worried! And Arjan grows good smoke? Arjan and the Greenhouse haven't done anything notable since Shanti left 8 years ago. How is FEMINIZING anything you can get your hands on "Growing Good Smoke?" As for the Bulldog, well, it's a huge chain, but that doesn't mean they know how to grow.

I predict that the best weed will stil be sold at smaller locally owned Dispensaries where they have some house strains or really hard to find strains and they are run by people who care. Places like the Bulldog, or the Greenhouse, or Barneys cater to tourists mostly, so I'm not sure how they will adapt to Patients, but it's not the same thing, here your clients have to have a Dr. Rec, not a plane ticket.