What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenest’s Garden.

GreenestBasterd

Going to risk putting something outside to finish in the greenhouse due to thieves ruining my outdoor fun for the last two years.

Panama x PCK clone.

I’ll clear her up, take a few cuts and she’ll go into a 10g pot with some light soil cut 2:1 with peat.
This clone really didn’t like much nitrogen last time around, and in my opinion the heavy soil tainted the taste a little and the plant was clawing heavily.

It’s the Mrs’s favourite smoke so always has to be grown at least once a year.

Got the clone back from a friend I gave it to and loves it as well!

Fingers crossed for a bandit free end of season…
IMG_6941.jpeg

GreenestBasterd

Been a lazy man after harvest and Christmas, just smoking and eating…

Need to start getting the mother tent back in order, clean up the seeded plants, do a hash run and clean up the main room for another run from seed.
Top of the list for running;

3x ESB - fleu de mal
3x Bubba kush - Verdant Green
3x Florida OG - DNA

Just sticking to 9 plants this time.

As always it’s subject to change…

GreenestBasterd

A few for the greenhouse.
2 x BA#75 - karma
1 x SSSTN - Connoisseur
1 x C5 x Kali China - Ace

We’re at around 15 daylight hours at the moment, so they’ll go straight into the greenhouse to get settled and then go with the seasons until finished. Very hands off approach.

Not expecting anything amazing, just a bit of fun testing different genetics in the greenhouse towards end of season. Could also be used to just extend the season too.
IMG_7058.jpeg

The Panama x PCK got re-potted yesterday.

GreenestBasterd

Reconfigured the room a bit.
Sick of crawling under the plants to water so opted for two rows and some room to manoeuvre.

Also got some fancy new trays for run off control.

Will be running blumats again and switching back to the canna bio line with a blend of coco, peat and old coots mix.

Will be going heavy with the microbes and light on the feeds.
IMG_7333.jpeg
IMG_7334.jpeg
IMG_7330.jpeg

GreenestBasterd

Next up: Main Room.

Right Side;
Psychosis BX2 #4
Ben Gunn #3
The Rose
Rose soul
The Mac (mates cut from the original release)

Left Side;
2 x BA#75
1 x SSSTN
1 C5 x Kali China

GreenestBasterd

Next up: 1.2 Tent

2 x British Gas
2 x Sour Kosher
3 x Foo OG
3 x fleu du mal OG mix
And a few other bits.

Just cramming in as many as will fit in small pots.
Everything is getting canna bio and some occasional soluble kelp.

GreenestBasterd

great thread. i did not even realise you had a thread going. i'm just reading over it all now. cheers
It’s pretty sparse mate, I usually just post on yours haha.
Lurked here for years, just never started an account until fairly recently.
I had a decentish thread going on another forum before they decided the shady sponsors are more important than the users and banned me!

I miss a few of the members I talked to quite often but in general it’s a much better bunch of people over here.

shiva82

It’s pretty sparse mate, I usually just post on yours haha.
Lurked here for years, just never started an account until fairly recently.
I had a decentish thread going on another forum before they decided the shady sponsors are more important than the users and banned me!

I miss a few of the members I talked to quite often but in general it’s a much better bunch of people over here.
banning you is our gain, and their loss .it's a pleasure to have you around brother