What's new

Green_Thumb's Terrarium Project

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
toastfighter i have plenty of her and i plan to re veg her for another run in the terrarium in the future

toastfighter2

The GH will definitely work, but make sure to make your first couple batches a little light on the nutes and work your way up. Oh yeah, you also need to make sure that you flush your soil every couple weeks when you use them because the micro nutes will build up(the soil already has some in in)

green_thumb...

Veteran
so Iv decided to flip today and do a lil trimming and clone taking. so we will see how the next few weeks go, Also for using GH 3Part in soil what should i mix it at for bloom? per gal? ratios? strength per week?

greenatik

When I said daily trimming I was referring to the SCROG not in general. Personally, I think 1-2 big trims will slow the plant down more then a couple fan leaves every day. But, you definitely want to prune, or 'lollipop' the weak nodes off in one session. I think its alright to take a few fans off throughout flower

flip in a week and be prepared for a nice long stretch. the tw should have no problem filling that screen up!

green_thumb...

Veteran
I flipped yesterday,did some clone taking and gonna do a little under the screen pruning for the next week or two til under the screen is bare. I'll post pix tomorrow, There is like 60+ tops at and above the screen right now. I plan to keep looping the bigger main tops through the screen for the next two weeks also.

T

TroubleGuy

been a few days since i had time to check in on this. looks good dude, sounds like it'll be a good run.

green_thumb...

Veteran
yeah i sure hope so TG, i just harvested crap shit from my hydro attempt but i was able to make butter wich we will see how it is tonight in some rice crispy treats,then again tomorrow when i go to my buddies lan party for a little gears 2 action on the 360 i think we all will be sooooooooooooo high, last time i made butter i made the crispy treats and couldnt walk literally i fell to my knees. but yeah i'll update later its fuckin exploding in that terrarium, i still have loads of under the screen clean up to do also.

green_thumb...

Veteran
well heres some pix from today lots of growth and i still need to do some under the screen trimming.

Lights out pic taken with flash as only light
CIMG5184.jpg

CIMG5186.jpg

CIMG5188.jpg

CIMG5189.jpg

It looks like the outer skin can't keep up with the stalk growth
CIMG5192.jpg

green_thumb...

Veteran
hey yall how goes? well i looped te longer tops thru the screen i think putting the count of tops over 100 :woohoo: im wondering how a plant will handle that many tops? I'll up load some pix later today shes lookin real good, 1 week and 1 day into flower already seeing pistils.

green_thumb...

Veteran
hey yall!! some pix are here.

this gal is a big bitch!! been giving her that super natural bloom terra and gave her first dosage of Big Bud today lots of pistils and already showing the transformation from growth to bud and its day 10 flower.

the stalk is growin fatter and fatter every day it seems like
CIMG5223.jpg

CIMG5222.jpg

CIMG5220.jpg

CIMG5218.jpg

CIMG5214.jpg

Agent-Smith

That girl is really rockin, I'm so glad you made those changes, and I can't wait to see her in like 4 weeks as she's starting to fatten up. :D

green_thumb...

Veteran
so i got a 1000w but its a MH you guys think i'll still yield good or should i throw a 400w hps in there with it?