What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green_Thumbs Current Projects

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Hey All :wave:

well thinks are growin awesomly,they are really startin to fatten up.

Today i added 5 gallons of RO water with 20ml calmag. before the addition ppm 730-740 PH 6.0 havent checked it yet to see what it is after.

Jesus Christ Almighty man... They blew up big-time.. Seriously they had an awesome growth spurt!!

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
think so eh? yeah were at day 31 out of say 50-60 days total?

According to what toohighmf told me, I should start flush this next thursday does it look like theyl be ready for a flush by then? I guess only time will tell.

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
think so eh? yeah were at day 31 out of say 50-60 days total?

According to what toohighmf told me, I should start flush this next thursday does it look like theyl be ready for a flush by then? I guess only time will tell.

Sounds just about right to me because a two week flush will end you at day 50. They're gonna fatten up more before you start the flush and even more as you flush. You'll see some nice N deficiencies there, it sort of accents the crystallization on the buds. And even if they go longer it'll just mean cleaner smoke for quality smoke you.

green_thumb...

Veteran
thanks Sum,you helped me be feel confident on startin flush thursday.

gonna run the first week of flush with bud candy only,then a week of plain RO,maybe 2 we'll see how long they last.

so as far as flushing according to thrichs whats teh pattern? they look like 50/50 clear/cloudy now so whats that indicate as far as done time?

BigGreen

Veteran
Looking really great and tasty in there. Great grow.
I like to let mine get to at least 30% amber be for I chop em.
Good luck

toohighmf

Veteran
no way bro those look like 9-10 weekers. I wouldn't start flushing for another 20+ days judging from the pics. those pics look nothing like bubba which truly finishes in 65-70. the hybrids or og/sativa dominant are gonna be at least 70. they got some filling in to do over the next 3-4 weeks. they should be puttin on girth to the end, which is definitely not gonna be next week.

toohighmf

Veteran
I wouldn't even give em overdrive until week 8. seriously. just keep doin what you been doing til then. might want to drop the PH to 5.2-5.5 now. peace

green_thumb...

Veteran
damn,theyv been getting overdrive for 2 weeks now,iv been following what you had origonally wrote up for me toohighmf,so what should i do now?

should i flush and refill with fresh nutes without overdrive? and throw big bud back in there?? man im really confused now...

green_thumb...

Veteran
took some pix tonight,let me know what you think as far as where in their life span they are at?

CIMG8561.jpg

CIMG8562.jpg

CIMG8559.jpg

CIMG8560.jpg

CIMG8575.jpg

CIMG8586.jpg

CIMG8590.jpg

CIMG8582.jpg

CIMG8543.jpg

CIMG8541.jpg

CIMG8525.jpg

CIMG8520.jpg

CIMG8545.jpg

CIMG8523.jpg

toohighmf

Veteran
I wouldn't stress it. just continue with a reg. food reg. I don't remember advising you to use overdrive 20-30 days in. I would only use OD for 2 weeks on 10+ weekers. I don't believe I ever said bubba was done in 50.. I said it can look done in 50, but 70 days is optimal. those don't really exude any bubba characteristics. they are stretchy as OG or Hazes that dont finish in less than 10 weeks. I think there may have been a little mis understanding. no biggy. it's not killing you. goes to show how gimmicky some of these products are. your doing great and your throwing all kinds of shit at em!

toohighmf

Veteran
3-4 weeks... hit em w again w OD in 2 weeks... or not. OR maybe try a ripener like koolbloom powder

green_thumb...

Veteran
yeah, im a tard on that OD info,I dont know how I figured it in at the time I did.

So do I just add cal mag RO for a few days then add back nutes? should i add big bud back in to it?

Also when and at what strength would i add KoolBloom?

man I wish I didnt fuck this up...

toohighmf

Veteran
It doesn't appear to fucking up anything. shows you how simple growing is! run some fresh calmg water through it for a day and replace with just calmg, Base, BC, and in 2 weeks hit em w koolbloom@ 1/4tsp/gal.

green_thumb...

Veteran
so i should do a full system flush and refill with just CalMaged RO for a day then flush and fill again with RO,CalMag,base and bud candy?

I just wana get this strait is all,then 2 weeks later add koolbloom? then time for flush?

green_thumb...

Veteran
OOOOOOK,tomorrow i'll be on it then.

just gotta score some KB and prep myself for all the up and down stairs for the next few days work. oh also aquashield stays in the equation?

green_thumb...

Veteran
thanks tons for your help man, i really aperciate it. hope someday i can pay you back via smoke out or something.

Latest posts

Latest posts