What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Ribbon, anyone know a source?

Greeco

Sac- Doctors orders had her a while back. I have a mom of it shits real nice...[/quo

Have your flowered out Doctors orders cut of green ribbon? If so was it a good one. Im looking for a keeper pheno of this plant as well. Thinking about going and picking up myself some clones. let me know please. Thanks

Redbluffer

Friend got a cut about a year ago, she was a beast outside and IMO a top notch strain though not overly potent but gets the job done for sure. I agree on the lineage being GC x AfWreck, though I'm not positive about that. Meds are above average especially considering her yielding potential. Maybe my favorite new strain from last year and wood recommend to anyone. Smells are kinda rotten mango skunk, with a sort of citrus after taste. Scoop it up if you can, great anytime weed.

assrabbi

bomb ribbon

bomb ribbon

Hey chum, I know why you seek the green ribbon, hopefully you copped a cut by now. Green Ribbon along with The White are two strains that always leave me satisfied. If you're in northern California, go to harborside, they are the go to spot for clones in the bay, berkeley patients group is OK as well. I just got a green ribbon cut through harborside today, from a vendor they call HOD, not sure what it stands for. :tiphat:

TreesOfLife

Hey chum, I know why you seek the green ribbon, hopefully you copped a cut by now. Green Ribbon along with The White are two strains that always leave me satisfied. If you're in northern California, go to harborside, they are the go to spot for clones in the bay, berkeley patients group is OK as well. I just got a green ribbon cut through harborside today, from a vendor they call HOD, not sure what it stands for. :tiphat:

HOD is House of David, they made their moms from our cuts. We have been taking them up to Doctor's Orders in Sac for a while now, we also take them to Harborside, both San Jose and Oakland. I can assure you that cut is FIRE (though I'd prefer you buy the Trees of Life cuts :rasta:).

Grunt

Can someone please tell me when the outdoor harvest occurs for the Green Ribbon. Also wondering, for the sake of topping, when they start flowering. What about powdery mildew and bud mold? Some strains are very weak against these when outdoors. I'm in central Cali. Thanx all, you know I appreciate it =)

DixonCox

Hey Grunt, I'm central California-ish. I want to say I chopped my ribbon about mid October last year. I can't speak to your grow but I had no problems with mold or pm on the green ribbon, a little on my romulan (which is supposed to be mold resistant?).

Kind Peoples in S.C used to have it, once in a while. Not exactly sure of the lineage, but I think it definitely has trainwreck in it. The ones I grew outside needed support, otherwise the wind would really mess them up.

The taste was really distinct and good.. Reminded me of cheap cologne, and skunk.

JetLife175

Veteran
Resurrecting this old thread in hopes someone can point me in the direction of a spot in Cali that has these cuts?

Bud Jones

Exotic Genetics has Green Ribbon bx . Hope this helps for those that can’t get cuts. Smoked some that came from
The Sac area ... Straight fire 🔥

gh0stm0de

That is not correct Koots.

Al botross correctly identified genetics. This is a norcal clone.

My money would be on Exotic's BX

JetLife175

Veteran
Ive asked a few breeder before and most just seem its green crack just with a different name

Green ribbon doesn’t smell like rotten fermented mangoes, green crack does. I’ve heard the same from a lot of people too but I don’t believe it myself.