What's new

Green-o-matic anyone?

shane343

Green-o-matic :)

Green-o-matic :)

lookin great my friend :) i have 4 goin aswell, there 2 weeks old today after first sprouting up from the soil :) smells nice for some wierd reason hahaha didn expect any sorta smell until at least 3-4 weeks :) maybe its just a plant smell cos its pretty weak but still smells a bit like grass of coarse lololol check it out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQnUPaEORTA

cheers!!
SS420

Lemony Skunkes

10 weeks from when the seedling met the light. The last two weeks it's been flushed clean of nutrients. It's been growing under a 400W HPS in 3.5l pots with BioNova coco-brick and Cannas nutrients. Hand watered. Some purple coloring on the edges of the small leaves amongst the calyxes...

GoM19.jpg

GoM1.jpg

GoM29.jpg

Here's some more: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=173252

arigog

here s my g-o-m experience :

i ve bought a 10 pack , the problem was that only 3 seeds germinated , so that was kind of f-ed up... i m really sure it wasn`t my fault , because i`ve also germinated other seeds along with them and the other ones germinated just fine , and another wierd thing is that a firend bought a 5 pack , we ordered at the same time , and he got a 100% germination rate , i never experience this problem before with GHS seeds (i got 100% germination and no other problems with SSH , the church and lemon skunk seeds) , maybe it was just bad luck ... what can i say ...

i ve grown the 3 g-o-m plants indoor under CFLs for 10 days and after that moved them outside , i have to say i chosed a really bad place for them , i havn t realised this when i planted them , only after a week or two , they ve had direct sunlight only about 3-4 hours / day , i never watered them or gave any nutrients , the plants remained very small and didn t yield much , but the quality was 10+ for an auto strain , really nice frutty smell and taste , and a lot of resin. i will defently try this strain again , and i m sure i ll get better results

i thinking of crossing the Green o matic with a low ryder 2 male ? has anyone tried this ?

so here are some pics :

Attachments

• DSC00037.jpg
    DSC00037.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00036.jpg
    DSC00036.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00035.jpg
    DSC00035.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00034.jpg
    DSC00034.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 14

arigog

few more pics :

Attachments

• HPIM4033.JPG
    HPIM4033.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 12
  • HPIM4035.JPG
    HPIM4035.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00032.jpg
    DSC00032.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00033.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 12

madamic1

If you want the best results, put your lights on 24/0!

Indeed, 18/6 is good, but 24/0 is the best for autos.

On my experience, 24/0 has given me the best results.

Listen only those who has grown autos.

Peace

northerndam

here s my g-o-m experience :

i ve bought a 10 pack , the problem was that only 3 seeds germinated , so that was kind of f-ed up... i m really sure it wasn`t my fault , because i`ve also germinated other seeds along with them and the other ones germinated just fine , and another wierd thing is that a firend bought a 5 pack , we ordered at the same time , and he got a 100% germination rate , i never experience this problem before with GHS seeds (i got 100% germination and no other problems with SSH , the church and lemon skunk seeds) , maybe it was just bad luck ... what can i say ...

i ve grown the 3 g-o-m plants indoor under CFLs for 10 days and after that moved them outside , i have to say i chosed a really bad place for them , i havn t realised this when i planted them , only after a week or two , they ve had direct sunlight only about 3-4 hours / day , i never watered them or gave any nutrients , the plants remained very small and didn t yield much , but the quality was 10+ for an auto strain , really nice frutty smell and taste , and a lot of resin. i will defently try this strain again , and i m sure i ll get better results

i thinking of crossing the Green o matic with a low ryder 2 male ? has anyone tried this ?

so here are some pics :

If you still visit your thread: Did you ever do the cross with Lowryder?? I love tinkering with autoflowering genetics because they grow so fast! Even a bad cross is stash ha ha

Latest posts

Latest posts