What's new

Green-o-matic anyone?

G

greenpharmd

Yes, sir I ordered it on the 13th. I hope it will be a good one. I am willing to try any new auto.

the autoflowering efforts from 2 of the other big dutch seedbanks (white label and dutch passion) were not well recieved at all. i guess we will have to see what people think of these but i for one will be sticking with companies who focus solely on autos..

nassos

The seeds are pretty $$$ Cheap to.
not really man.
tracking731.gif

TexasToker

How do you know this?

EDIT: Not doubting you or trying to put you on the spot, I'm just really curious. I actually have found paradise to have some good genetics.

Google.

Green-O-Matic Autoflowering Feminized
pixel_trans.gif
green-o-matic_seeds.jpg

Green-O-Matic Auto-Flowering Feminized from Greenhouse Seed Co
Awards:
Not introduced yet
Genetics:
Ruderalis, Moroccan, White Dwarf, Low Rider
Effect:
mild, fast hitting, stoned
Flowering indoor:
6 weeks (55 days from start to finish)
Flowering outdoor:
6 weeks
THC: N/A
CBD: N/A
CBG: N/A

Qty: 5 Automatic-flowering feminised marijuana seeds
Seed Company: GreenHouse Seed Co
Recommended for: Indoor marijuana growing

fire.gif
GREEN-O-MATIC

It is with pride and excitement that I am introducing the GREEN-O-MATIC

For the last two years we had a lot of demand for an autoflowering strain, and after a lot of work, we are now almost ready to launch the first 100% feminized autoflowering Green House Strain.

It will be in packaging very soon, and on sale in February on the Green House web-shop (no sales of seeds to USA, sorry!), and in the growshops across Europe by March.

The realm of the autoflowering strains is populated by a great variety of contenders, but the real difference in the outcome of the product is not easy to spot. The idea behind an autoflowering strain is derived from two very distinct yet interconnected concepts: security and timing.

Autoflowering strains guarantee a low profile thanks to the small size and fast flowering time, allowing growers to operate in very small spaces indoor or in otherwise impossible conditions outdoors (urban terraces, guerrilla outdoor grows). But it is the timing issue that makes these strains uniquely interesting for all kind of growers, from the personal user up to the money maker. In fact thanks to the autoflowering characteristics it is possible to flower during any photoperiod, allowing crops to come in at times when outdoor production is not possible otherwise.

The GREEN-O-MATIC genetics represent the best autoflowering on the market, stable, fast, reliable. Contrary to most autoflowering strains, the GREEN-O-MATIC is not only short in size and short in flowering time. It is also a true photoperiod-unrelated flowering strain.

This differentiation is the most important one: the true autoflowering trait derived from Ruderalis genetics is here preserved in all its efficiency. These girls flower as soon as they have reached sexual maturity and do not reverse into vegetative growth, no matter how long the days will get.

It is a true improvement from the many existing strains that can flower in less than 60 days and stay short, but still react to changes in the photoperiod.

Having tested these genetics under very different conditions, both indoors and outdoors, it is clear that the formation of the flower clusters follows the sexual development of the seedling, and begins when the plants are 10 to 15 cm tall and have developed 3-5 small internodes (averaging 3-4 cm). From this moment on, the metabolic functions of the plants are fully dedicated to flowering, independently from the photoperiod.

The aroma of the GREEN-O-MATIC is already kicking at week 4-5 of flowering, and the resin becomes frosty and thick at week 6. The total grow and flowering time is under 8 weeks, but in purely commercial operations harvesting is possible after just 7 weeks. The sweet indica smell, with a flowery bouquet and a slightly spicy background, is very complex.

The main advantage indoors is that the small size (30-40 cm at harvest) allows splitting normal size rooms in 2 grow floors, doubling production per square meter. Outdoors the GREEN-O-MATIC is very easy to camouflage, even during times when there is less vegetation around.

Planting is possible at any time of the year as long as the temperature does not drop below 15 degrees Celsius at night. In places like the Mediterranean coastline (or any round-the-year mild climate) it is possible to plant in almost every month.
The cannabinoid profile of the GREEN-O-MATIC is complex, and not too far from the White family. It is a mostly indica feeling, stoned and fast-hitting. The cerebral side of the high shows itself but never prevails, and smooth feeling it leaves is a very pleasant one. Medicinally this strain has not been evaluated yet, so we will use the feedback from the next months to build a database of information about the uses of the strain.

Besides, in April 2010 a complete terpenes and cannabinoid profile will be available on http://www.greenhouseseeds.nl for free download (tests are being performed between now and March 2010).

The GREEN-O-MATIC is dedicated to all urban outdoor growers, to all guerrilla growers, and to all those who need a short, fast, reliable autoflowering strain. With the 100% quality guarantee you only get from Green House seed Company.

Last edited:

arigog

so... any updates ? has anyone germinated some green o matic seeds ?

i`ve ordered a 10 pack , planning on growing them outdoor

JimmyWie

ye, i was wondering about that to.. is this really a new 'better' small auto strain? or jsut a copy from Original Lowryder 1?

ChronJohn

I got a 10 pack ($70USD, pretty cheap for 10 fem auto beans) waiting to be popped, one of my boys is about 3 weeks in and has pre-flowers already (all female) so I think it's safe to say theyre fully automatic :good: when I get my show on the road I'll pop in with some pics.

on an unrelated note the freebie I got, Dinafem Fruit auto germed but never popped thru the rockwool. Kinda pissed about that but it's just a freebie and was just an experiment for shits n giggles. oh well.

EDIT: I just peeked into the rockwool.. the damn thing sprouted but never broke the surface, it had cotyledons and tiny itty bitty little leaves poking out, and was growing all twisted like. wtf?

peace