What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

I run an organic living soil type mix. Still learning it after years of DWC grows.

And I spoke too soon about 6:4 female:males. One of the slower showers I figured had to be female finally showed a ball last night so it’s 50/50 M/F as long as these last 2 that haven’t fully shown themselves yet go female.
Hey Cactus!
I know how that goes but still running in the green! HAHA

Thcvhunter

Veteran

Zembretti

My Green Mountain Mountain Gold seeds arrived today, with a couple freebies (BiddyEarly) thrown in as well. I can't waint to plant these babies in the warm BC soil in May, plus for each sale they plant a tree. I've planted a lot of trees in my day, some days so many my hands bled and my back ached, but that was the easiest tree of all .

1675804159944.png

1675804238728.png

vermontman

My Green Mountain Mountain Gold seeds arrived today, with a couple freebies (BiddyEarly) thrown in as well. I can't waint to plant these babies in the warm BC soil in May, plus for each sale they plant a tree. I've planted a lot of trees in my day, some days so many my hands bled and my back ached, but that was the easiest tree of all .

View attachment 18808875
View attachment 18808876
@Zembretti
WOW! great on you! Trees are what saved our house down here during this past hurricane season! In fact we just spent a lot planted large native trees to protect our property even more as so many seem to just want to cut them down and pave the land. I have always been a huge proponent of managing my property to keep nature as supplied, as I know and regret how much I pull from it on a daily basis. So many don't get it or care.
But I am very aware and try to mitigate my own sh--t.
So again great on you brother!
Cheers!

Last edited:

Nannymouse

Our property is on nearly treeless land, so planting was a prime goal. Hubby had to haul water from over 12 miles away for all of our needs, when the well quit. Several years of that. Many trees died, but we're pretty proud of the ones that survived, especially the apple trees. So, seeing this just warms me little heart!

mr.pistil

A little update on my one Zacatecas Tribute.

She's nearing the end of week 5 of 12/12. I'm a little surprised she's not very tall - 36" this morning and it appears she's stopped growing. I have her in a 5Gal pot hoping to keep her on the small side due to limited space. Very Christmas tree shaped, but I've tied up the widest branches to prevent too much spreading. Buds are filling in nicely. Not much smell yet. Here's some pics from this morning.

Zac Tribute Overall FD34.jpeg
Zac Tribute Side FD34.HEIC.jpeg
Zac Tribute Main Cola FD34.HEIC.jpeg

vermontman

A little update on my one Zacatecas Tribute.

She's nearing the end of week 5 of 12/12. I'm a little surprised she's not very tall - 36" this morning and it appears she's stopped growing. I have her in a 5Gal pot hoping to keep her on the small side due to limited space. Very Christmas tree shaped, but I've tied up the widest branches to prevent too much spreading. Buds are filling in nicely. Not much smell yet. Here's some pics from this morning.

View attachment 18809256 View attachment 18809257 View attachment 18809258
Beautiful grow my friend!
I love Oaxacan influence with the trichs more like a grease than globule.
Please keep us posted!

vermontman

Our property is on nearly treeless land, so planting was a prime goal. Hubby had to haul water from over 12 miles away for all of our needs, when the well quit. Several years of that. Many trees died, but we're pretty proud of the ones that survived, especially the apple trees. So, seeing this just warms me little heart!
Hello @Nannymouse I applaud!
You and yours efforts on helping keep our planet green!
Thank you!

Latest posts

Latest posts