What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Lotto

Vman
Giving the M. Gold another go. 3 seeds broke dirt on July 10. 2 showed male and sitting outdoors next to a couple young Panama clones. In the next couple of days they will get it going. Previous seed pop, a few months back gave me 2 out of 2 male and one was used to pollinate 2 Panama dominate hybrids.

Pictures show the 2 males outside and the female? in a bag being grow under bright white LED's. Topped the girl a couple days back and took very well to it. Will veg for a few weeks longer and throw under 12. This plant reminds me so much of the Mexican we grew back mid 70's or so. How can I make such a comparison at 4 weeks without seeing a flower? It's just got the look and the vigor. Just jumped out of the box when I nipped it.

Does your new seed run use the exact parents that made the seed I'm using? You have been so upfront when describing your crosses, it is much appreciated.
20220810_172956.jpg
20220810_154917.jpg

Greencedar

42 North (Canada), All of the GMGs are flowering now. One green pheno started flower around Aug 2nd! The others (one green, two purple) a week later. All plants are around 7ft tall in 20gal living soil fabric pots (seeds popped May 5th, topped once). I'll pull the plants out and get some full body shots when they're a little further along and at a final height.

Attachments

• GMG4_green.jpg
    GMG4_green.jpg
    819.8 KB · Views: 51
  • GMG1_purple.jpg
    GMG1_purple.jpg
    704.5 KB · Views: 48
  • GMG5_green.jpg
    GMG5_green.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 47

Cactus Squatter

Well, we’ll see how they pull through but a massive storm kinda just decided half my Green Mountain stuff needed to be flattened. My monster Pineapple Banana Bud split down the main stem 5 inches, I’ve got it taped back up and fingers crossed. My Zacatecas tribute and Mountain gold both lost a few branches as well. Everything got leaned over really hard.
We had solid sheets of water coming down, even under the shade canopy it was too much for them. It also whooped my Tikal something fierce.

vermontman

Well, we’ll see how they pull through but a massive storm kinda just decided half my Green Mountain stuff needed to be flattened. My monster Pineapple Banana Bud split down the main stem 5 inches, I’ve got it taped back up and fingers crossed. My Zacatecas tribute and Mountain gold both lost a few branches as well. Everything got leaned over really hard.
We had solid sheets of water coming down, even under the shade canopy it was too much for them. It also whooped my Tikal something fierce.
Hey Cactus!
Sorry to hear it's always a bummer when plants get whacked by weather. The split should heal well if you bound her up. Hopefully you still pull some great nugs off your hard work.

Cactus Squatter

Hey Cactus!
Sorry to hear it's always a bummer when plants get whacked by weather. The split should heal well if you bound her up. Hopefully you still pull some great nugs off your hard work.
Hoping so. She’s bound up tight and not looking stressed at all this morning. She’s actually the happiest looking one on that side of the garden. My poor purple satellite though… she was already a little goofy looking from slightly flowering, revegging and then going into flower again. After the rain she looks like a really wet mop laying draped over her cage.

I know one thing for sure though, next year my shadehouse is getting some greenhouse roof panels so I can avoid this issue. It happened around the same time last year so I gave everything way more support this year. This year decided to dump 3-4x the rain all at once. The desert around me looks amazing though so I can’t really complain too much about a few of my plants getting whooped.

vermontman

Hoping so. She’s bound up tight and not looking stressed at all this morning. She’s actually the happiest looking one on that side of the garden. My poor purple satellite though… she was already a little goofy looking from slightly flowering, revegging and then going into flower again. After the rain she looks like a really wet mop laying draped over her cage.

I know one thing for sure though, next year my shadehouse is getting some greenhouse roof panels so I can avoid this issue. It happened around the same time last year so I gave everything way more support this year. This year decided to dump 3-4x the rain all at once. The desert around me looks amazing though so I can’t really complain too much about a few of my plants getting whooped.
Can I ask what region you are in?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey all,
Kind of sorry I came to this thread. I pushed off the Green Mountain genetics this season... The Tribute didn't finish for me in North Dakota, but it was only one plant. My Purple Satellite was a male and ended up being culled. The quality of these genetics is top notch! and should be explored.

I have a lot going on of my own projects right now. I hope to have a couple Purple Satellite next season, Good Lord willing, health depending 🙏
Great thread!
Peace farmerlion

vermontman

Southwestern US.
The early flowering was from me forgetting to turn a light timer on for a few days when I set things out in late spring.
Interesting

Hey all,
Kind of sorry I came to this thread. I pushed off the Green Mountain genetics this season... The Tribute didn't finish for me in North Dakota, but it was only one plant. My Purple Satellite was a male and ended up being culled. The quality of these genetics is top notch! and should be explored.

I have a lot going on of my own projects right now. I hope to have a couple Purple Satellite next season, Good Lord willing, health depending 🙏
Great thread!
Peace farmerlion
Hello Farmerlion!
Great to see you here.
You might want to try the Green Mountain Grape super early and really a marvel to grow I cannot keep my nose out of my ladies.

Hi Cactus
And you must be in monsoon season now?

Latest posts

Latest posts