What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

Hey vermontman !
This one is pure caffeine, it smells like a red fruit mist, cherry pez (chemical candy) slightly metallic with that really light piss cat smell in the background.
I'm still impressed by the flo cycle reduction time that P.S. caused on A5, great work Vermontman, but I think everyone here will agree on that ;)
I marry them with a pheno with thinner leaf N.H ( I have nothing else better at the moment to do better and that remains in my project ), I just want to bring Haze genes in addition , choose the best for me and then redilute the whole with my best P.S F2 males oriented on the Nepalese side of the cross with dominant odors of strawberry gum , as I have already mentioned above.
The aim would be to stay on flo times less than or equal to 70 days, although I still think that's a long time.
I'm hopeful, because some F2s have literally finished in 38 days indoors.
Some of the males were extremely precocious too, but I know I still have a lot of work to do to finalize this cross for our 50-latitude exteriors.
Ah man that sounds terrible!!! HAHA
Good on you for I am confident you will pull off your goal.
Nice work!

vermontman

Six Zacatecas Tribute
View attachment 18910314 View attachment 18910315 View attachment 18910316

These are cuttings in selection, so there may also be males, unfortunately horrendous differences in size and they did not tolerate the repotting from the greenhouse into the tent so well. But they have recovered well in the meantime and are definitely feeling better.

I'll probably top the larger specimens and switch to 12/12 soon. They are in Living soil under Sanlight LEDs :)

Greetings from the Alps
You've got to love cloning your favorite plant, for me it can at times be really hard to pic one! HAHA

Birmaan

You've got to love cloning your favorite plant, for me it can at times be really hard to pic one! HAHA
Haha yeah tell me about it, I'm assuming the ladies will be grown at least a second time before being sorted out, if at all. They will be multiplied anyway and maybe a male will be kept too.
As if I had enough space :ROFLMAO: 😅

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Purple Satellite single stalk budcicle. Indoor. I took her down today and she smells delish! Cherries and dark fruits with a little mint. :)

PXL_20231031_180214877.jpg
PXL_20231031_180239696.jpg
PXL_20231031_180254770.jpg

ilovegrowing

a nice balcony guarded with some trained purple monsters @Perdido :) these plants probably could get very tall! spending time on that spot, near the plants must have been very nice!

may i ask you, as far as i know, cuttings are legal in austria. do you know by chance, how the effect of the smoke compares to the usual vienna cuts floating around? can you point out any differences?

vermontman

Hey Yall! HAHA
First Pic, best Mulaje Gold clone.

Second pic:
Two front row right. Best 2 clones of Oaxacan Gold, clone C and Oaxacan Gold purple line X Green line clone #2
. Rear right Green Mountain Grape X Mulanje Gold, rear left Lemon. Front left Zacatecas Tribute clone #2.

127_2588.JPG

127_2581.JPG

Last edited: