What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Honduras Haze limited edition

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Well, I’m convinced this was the green haze cross. Green OTH could find some of the more tropical notes (as opposed to the fermented dark fruits from the purple side), but this particular plant really sings with the green and tropical fruits and makes it so obvious. The incense and cat piss are as well so much more pronounced than just the OTH alone. I may have got lucky with this plant and wish she would have been put in ground a month earlier. I’ll definitely play around with these genetics in the future.
7819FD10-570E-4450-9B3D-46B26A1F64AC.jpeg

…and yet, quite the opposite. Still typing away past midnight lol.

OZZ_

Veteran
Very glad I was able to snag a pack of each the green and the purple when this was available. Sounds like excellent daytime smoke! I’ll need to consider getting one of these popped very soon but just started a Zamaldelica pheno hunt I’ll need to finish first.

Well, I’m convinced this was the green haze cross. Green OTH could find some of the more tropical notes (as opposed to the fermented dark fruits from the purple side), but this particular plant really sings with the green and tropical fruits and makes it so obvious. The incense and cat piss are as well so much more pronounced than just the OTH alone. I may have got lucky with this plant and wish she would have been put in ground a month earlier. I’ll definitely play around with these genetics in the future.
View attachment 18772087
…and yet, quite the opposite. Still typing away past midnight lol.

Looks amazing!! 😍😍😍

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Very glad I was able to snag a pack of each the green and the purple when this was available. Sounds like excellent daytime smoke! I’ll need to consider getting one of these popped very soon but just started a Zamaldelica pheno hunt I’ll need to finish first.

Looks amazing!! 😍😍😍
Thanks, Ozz. Think you will enjoy then immensely when you start sniffing around. My green version is just great daytime bliss weed. Not too strong, nor speedy. Great flavors and aromas. Very positive and friendly vibes.

OZZ_

Veteran
Thanks, Ozz. Think you will enjoy then immensely when you start sniffing around. My green version is just great daytime bliss weed. Not too strong, nor speedy. Great flavors and aromas. Very positive and friendly vibes.

That sounds wonderful. 🤘🤘🤘

I popped one seed a few months ago or so, mainly just to let her hang out in my prop tent and age… before taking clones to do anything with. Also to get a feel for how wild her growth patterns might be. So far she’s fairly well behaved for such an extreme genetics and happy as can be with light 1.0-1.1 EC feedings with occasional plain RO waterings

This is a cut I stuck on the floor of my flowering tent as she still hasn’t shown sex. Underneath the canopy its only getting about 200 ppfd but today I spotted the first beginnings of preflowers….. and it looks male! It’s still early, I could be wrong but should know for sure soon enough. If it’s a male I am EXTREMELY excited about that. I have some plants that I think would go just lovely with him .. firstly I will definitely be using him on the Zamaldelica keeper I end up choosing on the Zammy pheno hunt that I’m just now starting, and secondly I’ve got a nice platinum Kush Breath female that is very frosty and potent but has a very clear headspace and and fairly “UP” high on her for such a hybrid. A pairing to this male would likely turn out some very nice plants 🤙🤙

The light lime green coloration is gorgeous

4AD03ECE-6ACC-458E-8C4C-E7A70AB46737.jpeg

Last edited:

OZZ_

Veteran
That sounds wonderful. 🤘🤘🤘

I popped one seed a few months ago or so, mainly just to let her hang out in my prop tent and age… before taking clones to do anything with. Also to get a feel for how wild her growth patterns might be. So far she’s fairly well behaved for such an extreme genetics and happy as can be with light 1.0-1.1 EC feedings with occasional plain RO waterings

This is a cut I stuck on the floor of my flowering tent as she still hasn’t shown sex. Underneath the canopy its only getting about 200 ppfd but today I spotted the first beginnings of preflowers….. and it looks male! It’s still early, I could be wrong but should know for sure soon enough. If it’s a male I am EXTREMELY excited about that. I have some plants that I think would go just lovely with him .. firstly I will definitely be using him on the Zamaldelica keeper I end up choosing on the Zammy pheno hunt that I’m just now starting, and secondly I’ve got a nice platinum Kush Breath female that is very frosty and potent but has a very clear headspace and and fairly “UP” high on her for such a hybrid. A pairing to this male would likely turn out some very nice plants 🤙🤙

The light lime green coloration is gorgeous

View attachment 18803205

This mornings inspection revealed that this plant is in fact a male 😍😍😍

Being so tropical in nature it’s possible this might be the only male out of the entire pack so I really feel lucky to have scored him! I will be absolutely keeping him back to use on some select females. He’s got great internode spacing too for such an extreme type. I’m going to pop a few more GHH beans and let them age in my mother tent, we will see what comes out of them. I have no immediate plans to flower them out but I’ll get them aged and cloned out for a run sometime in the future so when I’m ready or have a tent open up they will be matured and ready to go.

Will update here whenever that time comes

I’m really surprised more people didn’t snag these up, this is an excellent combination of genetics! 🤘🤘🤘

Dubi- forgive me if I missed it as I don’t recall seeing it anywhere, but I’m assuming you used purple Honduras males to make this cross? Is that correct? It seems you favor those over the Mexican phenotypes.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
This mornings inspection revealed that this plant is in fact a male 😍😍😍

Being so tropical in nature it’s possible this might be the only male out of the entire pack so I really feel lucky to have scored him! I will be absolutely keeping him back to use on some select females. He’s got great internode spacing too for such an extreme type. I’m going to pop a few more GHH beans and let them age in my mother tent, we will see what comes out of them. I have no immediate plans to flower them out but I’ll get them aged and cloned out for a run sometime in the future so when I’m ready or have a tent open up they will be matured and ready to go.

Will update here whenever that time comes

I’m really surprised more people didn’t snag these up, this is an excellent combination of genetics! 🤘🤘🤘

Dubi- forgive me if I missed it as I don’t recall seeing it anywhere, but I’m assuming you used purple Honduras males to make this cross? Is that correct? It seems you favor those over the Mexican phenotypes.
I chuffed a fat bowl of the green Honduras Haze today. The cat piss becoming incense smell is so strong now. Fruity in the jar, but it’s after effects are stronger.
95EB74D1-8CFA-459F-9E46-11ED526099DA.jpeg

Its an amazingly strong sativa up high with very little (imo) anxiety. Fun, feel good and social…

Last edited:

OZZ_

Veteran
I chuffed a fat bowl of the green Honduras Haze today. The cat piss becoming incense smell is so strong now. Fruity in the jar, but it’s after effects are stronger.
View attachment 18804369

Its an amazingly strong sativa up high with very little (imo) anxiety. Fun, feel good and social…

Wonderful! How long of cure does it have on it now?

I just put three more green Honduras haze seeds down. Now that I have this nice male I figured I better get some females going. I’d expect all three will be female but time will tell. I’ll let them all mature out in my mother tent until it’s their time to shine :smoke:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
View attachment 18804369

Love the golden color with the curing on your Honduras Haze @Ur Humbl Nr8tor :D
I can almost feel the rush and incense from here heheheheh

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you are not dissapointed with your first GHH being male @OZZ and that you have plans for him ;) Excited to hear you are germinating more seeds as we speak!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Love the golden color with the curing on your Honduras Haze @Ur Humbl Nr8tor :D
I can almost feel the rush and incense from here heheheheh
Golden in every way. being a seed sprouter, I’ve not got much time for keeping plants around, but I wish I would have with this one. The effects are just about perfect day brightening with the caffeinated electric OTH and the warm Honduras feelings. The incense after burn is as strong as I’ve ever had in the OTH lines. This one needs a re-release or at least F2’s.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
yeah i feel the same @Ur Humbl Nr8tor Green Honduras Haze produces some of the best clear headed euphoric sativa effects without ceiling we have ever released, but unfortunately not many paid attention to this release so most probably a second release won't happen. I still have seeds in the preservation fridge for private use and for breeding :)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Well, I still have the kind gifts you provided. And a large jar of amazing flower, so I’m in good shape. Always surprised that more didn’t show interest. I’ve chatted with a few folks online and there’s some that are in the know. I’m glad you’ve got this cross reserved for your future plans. It’s a very favorite of mine.

OZZ_

Veteran
Well, I still have the kind gifts you provided. And a large jar of amazing flower, so I’m in good shape. Always surprised that more didn’t show interest. I’ve chatted with a few folks online and there’s some that are in the know. I’m glad you’ve got this cross reserved for your future plans. It’s a very favorite of mine.

I will most definitely be making F2’s but I’ll want to slowly work through the full pack first.

yeah i feel the same @Ur Humbl Nr8tor Green Honduras Haze produces some of the best clear headed euphoric sativa effects without ceiling we have ever released, but unfortunately not many paid attention to this release so most probably a second release won't happen. I still have seeds in the preservation fridge for private use and for breeding :)

Any plans to cross it with Zamaldelica by any chance? *wink wink* lol

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I will most definitely be making F2’s but I’ll want to slowly work through the full pack first.

Any plans to cross it with Zamaldelica by any chance? *wink wink* lol

please do so @OZZ_ the F2 will be fun to explore.

We have Green Haze 19 x Zamaldelica regular available at the R+D section of our website:

which is very close ;)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Wonderful! How long of cure does it have on it now?
think I missed answering the question a while back Ozz. The jar is about 13 months old now. It’s reached it’s peak, so time to get busy smoking it. I’ve already selected most of my seeds for this years grows…but I’ll likely get back into these next year.

Any updates with your GHH’s?

OZZ_

Veteran
think I missed answering the question a while back Ozz. The jar is about 13 months old now. It’s reached it’s peak, so time to get busy smoking it. I’ve already selected most of my seeds for this years grows…but I’ll likely get back into these next year.

Any updates with your GHH’s?

Hey brother!

Not as of yet, I have no immediate plans for them. I have four GHHs chilling in my propagator tent waiting for a spot in the tents sometime but the pipeline is pretty backed up so they’ll be hanging out for awhile.

I did use my confirmed male to pollinate my platinum Kush Breath keeper and she’s currently preggers, thread can be see here:

Thread 'Platinum Kush Breath x Green Honduras Haze micro seed run experiment'
https://www.icmag.com/threads/plati...uras-haze-micro-seed-run-experiment.18126025/

The other three females will get grown out but it will likely be after my super congo run as they are next up…. Once those are done I’ll likely be running the GHH. Until then they will just be kept relaxing in the mother tent.

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I did use my confirmed male to pollinate my platinum Kush Breath keeper and she’s currently preggers, thread can be see here:

Thread 'Platinum Kush Breath x Green Honduras Haze micro seed run experiment'
https://www.icmag.com/threads/plati...uras-haze-micro-seed-run-experiment.18126025/
Just took a look at your page. This looks like it could be killer. That PKB is a frost machine. Looking forward to seeing the outcome. Happy to test a few if you need help 😉

I‘d run the mother into the ground just to make sure the seeds were completely ripe.

OZZ_

Veteran
Just took a look at your page. This looks like it could be killer. That PKB is a frost machine. Looking forward to seeing the outcome. Happy to test a few if you need help 😉

I‘d run the mother into the ground just to make sure the seeds were completely ripe.

I would be glad to send some your way, absolutely. I won’t have a ton since it’s just a tiny-tiny clone but certainly (hopefully) enough. I’ve never done this with such a tiny clone so honestly I have no idea how many I’ll get.

I’ll be waiting at least 6 weeks after pollination, and that should be the end of April but if she seems like she’s still hanging on I’ll give her an extra week. The PKB normally I take at 8 weeks when doing a flower run. So the end of April will be 10 weeks. Hopefully I can keep her healthy that long I’m just going to keep feeding her. I’ll let you know how it goes so far I am seeing seeds developing. 🤘🤘🤘

OZZ_

Veteran
**Cough cough**

…… a snip was take off of a Green Honduras Haze plant that has been sitting in my mother tent for around 2 years now, shoved into some coco and has rooted.

I just transplanted her today into a 1.4 gallon pot of coco. She’s a wee bit beat up from the ordeal but I suspect will bounce back in a day or two.

Off to the right a clone off my super Congo #1 mom.

Let the games begin. The minute I see she’s perking up and spreading her roots I’ll flip them. Probably as fast as this weekend as I want to keep her manageable as possible.

After stretch has completed, I may up-pot her into a 2 gallon pot and turn on the auto valves. Either that or maybe I’ll just keep top watering her in this pot we will play it by ear.

Not much to look at just yet but…. This is gonna be FUN :dance013:

IMG_1611.jpeg

dilettante

Hi Dubi, how would you compare the Green Honduras Haze to the Honduras A5 Haze? Would it be possible to get a pack from your preservation fridge with my next order?

Latest posts

Latest posts