What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Honduras Haze limited edition

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
BED08788-4BFE-4057-868B-A7999C74DFDA.jpeg

So dubi, I think I may be posting in the wrong thread. I received two packs of seeds from you, one labeled green and the other purple haze. Pretty sure I planted from the green haze bag.

BED08788-4BFE-4057-868B-A7999C74DFDA.jpeg

Attachments

• E1C819E9-0087-466C-862C-5C25F8012C03.jpeg
    E1C819E9-0087-466C-862C-5C25F8012C03.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 109

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
But let’s take a closer look.

Click image for larger version  Name:	00EC06FB-85D1-4D54-915D-42B4B35AAB69.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	208.0 KB ID:	17989766
Click image for larger version  Name:	653D2C75-708E-4EDC-B3DB-F0039FAF3A7C.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	220.5 KB ID:	17989767
Click image for larger version  Name:	45920885-6419-46BC-B60E-955BA2FFAC36.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	228.7 KB ID:	17989768
Click image for larger version  Name:	D15B26CA-3AE6-4042-9618-FF4322B2715F.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	237.3 KB ID:	17989769

looking like the purple haze Mother. Do you agree? When I break back into the seed vault, I’ll look again…just to make sure I took seeds from the green haze labeled bag. Regardless, she’s a beauty.

Oh and that little bud worm played a game of now you see me (squish) now you don’t.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Glad to hear it Ur Humbl Nr8tor :) Both Honduras Haze F1s indeed passed through diluvian rain tests here before their release.

Looks juciy that bud in your last post :yummy: and quite ripe, don't know whether is representative of the ripeness of the whole plant, but looks like this plant will finish this month.

Agree dubi, she will be done in the next week or two at most. Seems the weather this year brought a lot of plants to finish early. In the next couple weeks, I’ll be down to the OTH 3F x 6M plants. Time to get some seeds out for next year.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor :D Yes, i sent you seeds of both: Green Honduras Haze and Purple Honduras Haze so you can compare them with your beloved Green Haze Thais and Purple Haze Thais!

Looks like there are worms around, so may consider to harvest soon since it looks quite ripe from here.

Montuno

...como el Son...
I could have sworn that at the time, in the photos you published on 28-October, caterpillar damage was already visible... But then I didn't remember in which thread I had seen the photo, nor was I sure...
Very nice all the thread.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I’ve had some minor caterpillar damage on this plant. Not too bad as the BT residual sprays slows most of them way down. I plucked a few off (including the one in the picture). Last years worm infestation was much more severe. She’s going to be chopped this Sunday.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Yep, the caterpillars did enjoy their moments. I think I picked most of the bastards off of this plant, but then they got onto a few others as well. Still, minimal damage. I’ll be even more diligent next year as we ramp up activities. As stated, still posting in the green thread…but I think I sprouted a purple.

2F83BAAE-E2E5-46DC-AD57-0AA4D72CC867.jpeg
C1273CAE-4057-4345-AB2A-C10623A37FE0.jpeg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Everything comes down in the early morning unless it’s name is OTH. Those get to stick around for another couple months. There’s no doubt this OTH cross is going to be good. I can’t believe how dominant and predictable it is. The night cold is making everything show it’s purple.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your Honduras Haze harvest friend ;) hope these new OTH hybrids are of your taste :tiphat:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Congrats on your Honduras Haze harvest friend ;) hope these new OTH hybrids are of your taste :tiphat:

I have no doubt, she will suit us well. But 😂 her stems are so fine…I come inside to find her laying on the ground instead of hanging on her hook proper through her dry. Oh well, she will be a frosty delight. I still don’t know if this was the purple or green haze cross. Visually she looks purple…but I still thought I only sprouted from the green. I hope I can tell from the smoke because I’ve had some experience now with both of your premier colored haze girls. Drum rolls as she will go into jars for a nice cure in a week or so.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
We’ve been experiencing the Santa Ana’s. The humidifier is on full blast. I chopped the plant into colas and budlet stems. Into a brown paper bag and clamped down tight. I’d like another couple of days before she goes into jars. The black pepper spice coming off the plant is intense.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi, unfortunately Green Honduras Haze regular limited edition is sold out and discontinued
Thanks to everyone :thank you: who has shown interest or grown Green Honduras Haze regular release (Green Oldtimer's Haze #19 x P1 Honduras males). This one had one of the clearest and most cerebral psycho activities we have ever released in seed form.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hi, unfortunately Green Honduras Haze regular limited edition is sold out and discontinued
Thanks to everyone :thank you: who has shown interest or grown Green Honduras Haze regular release (Green Oldtimer's Haze #19 x P1 Honduras males). This one had one of the clearest and most cerebral psycho activities we have ever released in seed form.

dubi, I hope that those who still have these green Honduras Haze care well for them. I’ve had the very first taste (new vaporizer) off off of the now three month cured flowers. I don’t want to say much as I’d like to giver her another month of curing and tasting. What I will say now is that she was almost assuredly the green haze #19. The fruity tropical flavors and glass bell clear high assured me of that. What I will say for now is delicious and a shea a mind- 🚀

Cactus Squatter

Ur Humbl Nr8tor, your plant came out beautiful looking! Sounds really nice so far at 3 months cure.

This Green Haze x Honduras is one I’m still kicking myself for not ordering when I had the chance. If it ever comes back around I’ll be all over it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Ur Humbl Nr8tor friend :) your feedback is much appreciated. It doesn't get much better than Green Honduras Haze for crystal clear effects without ceiling and without burnout.
It's a pity most growers didn't pay much attention to the Honduras Haze limited edition releases, both were fire, and cheap too.​​​​​​​

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Thanks Ur Humbl Nr8tor friend :) your feedback is much appreciated. It doesn't get much better than Green Honduras Haze for crystal clear effects without ceiling and without burnout.
It's a pity most growers didn't pay much attention to the Honduras Haze limited edition releases, both were fire, and cheap too.

It’s exceptionally clear, dubi. We are so saturated in BLD amazingly beautiful dispensary flowers that carry their expected effects. Most people would smoke the Honduras Haze, pick at their skin or generally fidget about for 2+ hours and claim they never got high. I’m out hiking and thinking how spectacular the angle of the sun is sitting. Then I come home and clean like a fiend. Lol. That’s the magic for me.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Well, dubi friend. We cracked the gallon mason jar again tonight. The green apple and tropical fruit aromas are so piercing when you stick your nose in the jar. I packed large vapor chambers for three friends and we connected the glass of the Tiny Might to a nice tabletop glass bong. My first friend to toke, previously complaining about the lack of vapor clouds from previous strains draws, took a full chuff. A very brief cough as he expelled a huge cloud of vapor. All the while commenting on the incredible fruity flavor and smoothness of such a large hit.

I, standing right next to him, was immediately caught by the expelled terpenes. It was a mix of fine fine incense, and fruit and finishing with a strong scent of cat piss.

His immediate inquiry being how much weight is in the jar I hold and how much he has to part with for a certain portion of said weight. I told him to take the few grams I provided as a gift while I mulled over his kind offer.

This plant along with the Kali China Haze from last year are bringing me great joy atm. The Honduras Haze is not nearly as debilitating, providing an amazing euphoric and positive experience. I must see how many seeds I still have in hand. Maybe another plant next year in an amended grove garden. I really should make F2’s. There’s got to be some great chance to maintain this fine selected and limited cross.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Pleased to hear that @Ur Humbl Nr8tor :D Glad you and your friends are enjoying so much with your Green Honduras Haze harvest! I said it loud while it was available, the effects from our Honduras Haze limited editions were truly special: super clean, mentally and physically uplifting, without a hint of debilitating or intoxicating side effects, quite the opposite.

The incensey, cat piss terpene profile comes from Oldtimer's Haze, the more refined fruity side you comment it isn't so evidently found in pure Honduras and pure Oldtimer's Haze, but when allowed recombination of both.

Latest posts

Latest posts