What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze x Malawi REG

SolarLogos

Thanks man :)

I must say I'm quite proud of my first OTH hybrid grow ever. Can't stay away of those jars... again :biggrin:. I do enjoy that smoke indeed :)

Sick of trimming already... Trim - spliff - trim - splif - repeat as necessary, I'll be done by tomorrow morning at that pace ^^. Why the fuck am I growing so much... ah yes because I smoke that much... well can't have free weed without a bit of work can't we now?

Okay back to work :)

View Image
You got bit by the haze but too. That's all you want from now on, the haze train:tiphat:Glad you're liking it. First haze hybrid grow, fantastic man.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Quick shot before I break this one apart in smaller buds :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010440.jpg
    P1010440.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 21

BenoitV1984

Veteran
So looks like Ras Kayleb (Channel One Sound System MC) was high as fuck on the Haze train at that party :)

Pure Haze from the 60’s crossed with pure Malawi sativa landrace did sound like music to his ears when I gifted him some but he might have smoked too much of it :biggrin:

Some strong shit indeed... Now I wonder why I can’t be as high as some, feel like my tolerance has gone way up since I’m growing Ace stuff ^^

BenoitV1984

Veteran
By the way, about 550g for that run, still have some leaves to remove and break colas. I got lazy super fast at harvest so didn't trim much when it was fresh...

About 1g/W, well done I guess :)

BenoitV1984

Veteran

Harvest still to trim, only done 100g or so of the 443g in that box...

attachment.php

Green Haze x Malawi hash, taste good and strong af :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010452.jpg
    P1010452.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 25
  • P1010448.jpg
    P1010448.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 22

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your Green Haze x Malawi harvest, my friend :tiphat:

Really happy to know you are pleased with the yield, effects and quality of your first pure sativa Oldtimer's Haze hybrid harvest ;)

Hope she provides plenty of good moments and joy, and that her uplifting effects keep you motivated to work on your new gardening adventures :)