What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze x Malawi REG

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Keep the patience BenoitV1984. You will be well rewarded. I also noticed the reflowerings. These haze leaning plants can stay in the cloudy range for several weeks (especially indoors) before turning amber.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
I don’t want amber... As far as I know, cannabinoids already degrade at that stage. I’m half clear/half cloudy at the moment. I’ll probably chop her at the end of the week, that will be full 16 weeks.

I have been drying some already anyway, you can see through between the two nets now...

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
For these haze leaning plants, I like to see 3-5% amber. Just enough to know that the full range of effects are present. They don’t amber quickly at all like some indica leaning plants. Best wishes.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Make sense I guess, thanks for the advices :)

I’d love growing those haze thai hybrids also, too bad we can’t find them anymore. I hope dubi reproduces them sometime as well as double thai.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Make sense I guess, thanks for the advices :)

I’d love growing those haze thai hybrids also, too bad we can’t find them anymore. I hope dubi reproduces them sometime as well as double thai.

My pleasure. I just think if you put all of the time into growing these long legged sativas, it’s better to let them fully mature. A few ambers...meaning mostly cloudy and a few clears is the best effects. My opinion, of course.

My haze thai’s are just beginning to be smokeable and I would make you jealous with any more to that. What part of the world are you in?

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Week 17 started since yesterday, 18 days since last pictures. I didn't bother shoot the whole plants, a little mice went here and there in that jungle between the nets ^^

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Trichomes wise, most of them are cloudy. I even spotted some amber but the tops are still showing some clears. Those might need a bit more time to ripe completely.

Anyway, I am thinking of harvesting most of what's below the top net tonight so I can dry some of it already. Channel One Sound system is coming with Indica Dubs March 7 in Belgium and I can't think of going there without some of my weed :)

Attachments

• GHxM_S09-2020_01.jpg
    GHxM_S09-2020_01.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 20
  • GHxM_S09-2020_02.jpg
    GHxM_S09-2020_02.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 18
  • GHxM_S09-2020_04.jpg
    GHxM_S09-2020_04.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a nice find mexcurandero420! :)

Thank you very much for sharing it! :yes:
I didn't know some of our genetics were reaching dutch coffee shops.

Very interesting results indeed, the THC and CBG content match with our current Purple Haze x Malawi analysis.
This Green Haze x Malawi sample has almost null CBD content, the effect must be really cerebral and non ceiling, very interesting the sample also contains a bit of THCV ;)
Thanks again!

Found a lab analysis.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Benoit,

Looks and sounds like she is finally ripen! ;)

I would selectively harvest the flowers that are in a strong peak of terpenes and with the trichomes up of your taste.
Maybe let the lower buds mature a bit more if they are not fully ripen yet and can fatten up a little more, but maybe you need the tent for another adventure.

You really deserve such a nice sativa harvest.
Congrats and thanks for sharing your grow diary and for your patience.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Hi dubi,

Finally hitting the finish line indeed, what a ride. Had I know it would take that long, I wouldn’t have shared so much of that Tikal.

Regarding effect, it’s cerebral all right. Nice to know this strain is possibly a no ceiling one :)

I harvested some yesterday and I selected some of the fatter and denser ones. That should be enough for now. Next session is already growing under LED so I can wait a bit to let those colas mature properly. I can see some of them still wants to give me more. I think I will let those latest reflowerings fatten a bit and wait for their pistils to turn brown.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Is the formula to compute total CBD the same than the THC one, i.e (CBDA x 0.877) + CBD?

This Green Haze x Malawi sample has almost null CBD content, the effect must be really cerebral and non ceiling, very interesting the sample also contains a bit of THCV ;)

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Looks like I do after all... Damn crowded in there and I need to repot aubergines and peppers ASAP.

Below are 2 Panama x PCK (guerilla/garden), 6 Snow Moon (future cloning factories for guerilla), Malawi x PCK (friend outdoor), Killer A5 (same friend indoor), Kali China (garden), Grapefruit in reveg and my next indoor session (Oaxaca x Panama, Tikal #1, Tikal #2, Panama x Malawi, Killer A5).

attachment.php

I think I will finish harvest today and start new adventure tomorrow :)

but maybe you need the tent for another adventure.

Attachments

• P1010400.jpg
    P1010400.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 12

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Trimmed like half of it yesterday/last night:

attachment.php

While trimming, I had the feeling I was wandering in a hippie festival market with spiced smoked meat grilling on wood fire all over so to speak. Damn Imma love that shit!

Finishing last two plants today then moving next session in 7 gal smartpots in the big tent under MH.

Some pictures of last two plants under that MH

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here are some dry buds curing already. Counting what I smoked and that jar, I'm at 80g and as you can see, I still have a shit load of buds drying and left to trim...

attachment.php

Attachments

• GHxM_S09-2020_09.jpg
    GHxM_S09-2020_09.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 14
  • GHxM_S09-2020_08.jpg
    GHxM_S09-2020_08.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 12
  • GHxM_S09-2020_07.jpg
    GHxM_S09-2020_07.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 12
  • GHxM_S09-2020_06.jpg
    GHxM_S09-2020_06.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 13
  • GHxM_S09-2020_05.jpg
    GHxM_S09-2020_05.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 15

SolarLogos

Trimmed like half of it yesterday/last night:

View Image

While trimming, I had the feeling I was wandering in a hippie festival market with spiced smoked meat grilling on wood fire all over so to speak. Damn Imma love that shit!

Finishing last two plants today then moving next session in 7 gal smartpots in the big tent under MH.

Some pictures of last two plants under that MH

View Image

View Image

View Image

Here are some dry buds curing already. Counting what I smoked and that jar, I'm at 80g and as you can see, I still have a shit load of buds drying and left to trim...

View Image
Nice job, you really have those monsters under control! Enjoy the smoke, I'm sure you will like it.:tiphat:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Thanks man :)

I must say I'm quite proud of my first OTH hybrid grow ever. Can't stay away of those jars... again :biggrin:. I do enjoy that smoke indeed :)

Sick of trimming already... Trim - spliff - trim - splif - repeat as necessary, I'll be done by tomorrow morning at that pace ^^. Why the fuck am I growing so much... ah yes because I smoke that much... well can't have free weed without a bit of work can't we now?

Okay back to work :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1010411.jpg
    P1010411.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest posts