What's new

Green crack s1's

LostTribe

Premium user
Shish what up!

My HSO Green Crack is still small and topped just above 3rd node. Hope to put it in a dwc bubbler this week to get it vegging quicker.

soserthc1

Well this thread confirms that my green crack is green crack

The buds in picture 1 are identical to mine
Raven44s bag seed plant carries the same traits as green crack
Large center cola ( even if topped it still does 1 large center cola )
Rest of the buds have that 45 degree angle look / reminds me of a rocking chair or a open recliner

I like the smoke for day use its real up smoke just has a pretty short duration.
Overall it's decent smoke. Good yield / not great just good
Nothing that I would keep around for 20+ years but to each there own
I ran 3 separate plants with no issues but it appears i overfed the one going now and she's def not liking it.

Good luck @shiskaboy

S

sourpuss

Well this thread confirms that my green crack is green crack

The buds in picture 1 are identical to mine
Raven44s bag seed plant carries the same traits as green crack
Large center cola ( even if topped it still does 1 large center cola )
Rest of the buds have that 45 degree angle look / reminds me of a rocking chair or a open recliner

I like the smoke for day use its real up smoke just has a pretty short duration.
Overall it's decent smoke. Good yield / not great just good
Nothing that I would keep around for 20+ years but to each there own
I ran 3 separate plants with no issues but it appears i overfed the one going now and she's def not liking it.

Good luck @shiskaboy

Buds that grow on an angle is something ive seen on another strain in my area. Interesting trait very easy to observe too.

Good luck with those s1s! Or whateve they r. Gc must have some interesting genetics...

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
This one roots the best but was last to show sex.

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
nice roots aerocloner by chance? Water mix? Put mine on a timer but realized it has a light/dark eye and left it in the dark outside my tent! Fixed it before my few cuts noticed!

I've been using straight tap water which is hard 350ppm and 6.4 ph takes about 10 days to show roots can transplant at 18 days....

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
nice roots aerocloner by chance? Water mix? Put mine on a timer but realized it has a light/dark eye and left it in the dark outside my tent! Fixed it before my few cuts noticed!

I've been using straight tap water which is hard 350ppm and 6.4 ph takes about 10 days to show roots can transplant at 18 days....

Yep, aero roots. I just use plain water since mine is pretty hard also. I just leave them until they have as much roots as foliage, usually 2-3 weeks. Ime, foliar feeding is hella dope with aerocloners.

All 3 seem to have pretty thick, really white stigmas. Nothing crazy, just a little thicker and whiter than what I usually see.

What exactly do you guys mean by 45 degree buds?

Could anyone post a picture of an example?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
4 weeks today and they are for sure pretty resinous.

I just hope I can find one that finishes quickly.

C.O.B.

Hey shiska, I have an HSO GC. Serious resin at 4 wks. Can be taken at 8, some runs (perpetual 2wks) I let her go 9. My pheno does add a bit more weight that last week. Good luck with yours. Peace.

C.O.B.

paper thorn

Veteran
i always liked green crack, crazy strong smell.
those plants are crazy resiny for what, 3 weeks in those pics^^.
and great roots.

LostTribe

Premium user
Gotta put the HSO into bloom! Its just waiting patiently but a super bush right now!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Keeper!!!

#2. I had a little tester nug last night and am still feeling it. The resin is so thick and greasy it attracts and collects gnats.

NorCalGro

Keeper!!!

#2. I had a little tester nug last night and am still feeling it. The resin is so thick and greasy it attracts and collects gnats.
Wow nice job! I like how similar the phenos look I just started a whole garden of s1 my self. So far 3 have grown a few male parts in week 1 but it's manageable so far.

Latest posts

Latest posts