What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Crack also known as Cush

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I got a few cuts from a clone vendor which are king louie XIII, absolute blueberry, and green crack. Im currently flowering out a king louie, and what i thought was the Absolute Blueberry outta the 3 i got from him. What i thought was Green Crack is vegging. The flowering Absolute Blueberry started packing on really early an has a very fruity smell to her. She has this unique leaf structure on the big fan leafs where they stick straight out instead of the nornmal maple leaf fan structure. All this leads me to believe there was a switch up at cloning. Heres a pic of the supposed GC flowering an the mom veggin.

What ya guys think?

soopy

Veteran
I hope he is ok….it’s been a while since I’ve spoken to him….had to get a new IG account and haven’t been able to get ahold of him….I wish him the best….