What's new

Green Crack also known as Cush

seesawsee

OldPathBluSky said:
^^I thought it was a skunk #1 x an unknown indica? I'm not trying to argue with you, b/c what you say the cross might be sounds exactly like it smells and tastes: sweet, skunky, and that afghan taste. I just had the pleasure of buying some of this variety last night (nuggies, not a clone) and IMHO the smell is very sweet and skunky, and the high is more of an up, clear headedness high, but also stupefying. IMO I don't think the taste is bland, I think is is full and flavorful, but I love, just love skunk#1 hyrbids, maybe people accociate the flavor of skunk with being generic or boring b/c it's been around so long. That's awesome it produces offspring of better quality, very nice trait. :wave:

OldPath

Yup ^^^. Big love for the Sk#1 crosses.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
@seesawsee (haha :tongue:) lemme ask ya, while we have yer attention!
was the sk#1 mom very standout-ish? or was it just a nice find in a random crossing?
cuz i can barely detect any skunk#1 in the flavor, which is strange for sk1 crosses :chin: danimal swears it was the cheese clone ROTFL obviously fabricated bullshit :rolleyes:
but...was it indeed a choice selection? or just open pollenation/random lady that was used? :confused:

thanks in advance, cec' :bow:

grow on :joint:

Grizz

Veteran
whatever her genes are they sure look good, I am currently running the tres dawg x green crack and look to have 4 green crack phenos, not knowm if male or female yet

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
2 1/2 weeks in Green Crack..
picture.php

Grendelkhan

Hello everyone just thought I would shared some pictures of my GK. I really like this girl. Its is not the most powerful I have ever had but its is a very nice lady. She is like many say not the couch lock heavy body high. However, she is quite potent and has a great up head high. While you can pull her down early I would strongly suggest that you let this lady go till 65 to 70 days like others has said. I have run this cutting for about a year plus and honestly the extra time on the vine will bring out her full flavors and if run long enough brings out more of her indie side alot more. Plus the longer you run her the better she taste. Also her bag appeal is awesome. Noone bitches when they see the GK, frosted like powdered sugar, smelling of strong skunk and tastes of zestie lemons! The only time people bitch about the GK is when its all gone. I got this cutting from a clone before Green House decided to come and get it from over here in the Great Weed state. I hope that its ok if I post some shots here.
Enjoy.
Gkhan.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Damn all these green crack plants look good.

What is this "Great Weed" state you speak of?!?

I would love to get my hands on some cuttings of these.

osoloco69

The Cush or Green Crack as y'all call it came from Athens, Ga in either '90 or '91. In 1989 someone out on the river bought some seeds from SSSC...two strains- silver haze and skunk #1. The SH still floats around the SE to this day, as does it's daughter the SilverHazexWhiteWidow i.e. widowhaze. The SK1 that popped was called the Jabberwocky and can still be found ever so occasionally as it sits with the friends of the people who originally ordered it. In 1990 the Jabberwocky was being grown in a room where the AC had a small light on it and it caused some female pollen to happen. In the same room were some of the afgani's that come from SE Ohio seedstock, the same stock that was given to the GD family way back when. One of the buds from that run had a seed, which was popped by one of the gutter crew. When he grew it up the first time some friends of mine were smoking it with him and he said "man this tastes like Kush"...and as he is a failure at spelling he labeled the strain with "cush" written on the dixie cups he was using. It has no Kush in it...and by definition it is a "super skunk" as it is SK1xAfgani. I believe that the mitochondrial DNA is that of the Afgani, as the GC has a lot more of those characteristics. It was female pollen which would explain the loss of some of the "Road Kill Skunk" smell of one of her mothers.

Latest posts

Latest posts