What's new

Greek Landraces exposed

Night4wings20

Got a Highland Green,and one Kalamata red on the go
You thought I gave up?
:)

Woohoo!!!! Hahah nah I didn't think you gave up :p You did mention you were going to pop some later this month, just didn't realize it was that close to the end of the month :laughing:

Fingers crossed you get some more seeds to pop and what you get to pop is amazing! :dance013::tiphat:

:woohoo:

R

red23

Woohoo!!!! Hahah nah I didn't think you gave up :p You did mention you were going to pop some later this month, just didn't realize it was that close to the end of the month :laughing:

Fingers crossed you get some more seeds to pop and what you get to pop is amazing! :dance013::tiphat:

:woohoo:
+one more Highland Green :)

Attachments

• IMG_3738.jpg
    IMG_3738.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 19

Night4wings20

How did you find the green pheno compared to the red pheno? I'm pretty sure you've talked about it earlier in this thread but just in case you haven't :)

I hope you can get both male and female of both varieties :D

R

red23

How did you find the green pheno compared to the red pheno? I'm pretty sure you've talked about it earlier in this thread but just in case you haven't :)

I hope you can get both male and female of both varieties :D
Hi N. The Highland(green) pheno I find more euphoric, trippy from the red variety which can be more "narcotic"
The three seeds that popped, in soil

Night4wings20

Hi N. The Highland(green) pheno I find more euphoric, trippy from the red variety which can be more "narcotic"
The three seeds that popped, in soil

Sounds like the green is more sativa in effect and the red is more indica in effect. Thank you for replying to my question :)

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for them to grow up happy and healthy!

R

red23

Sounds like the green is more sativa in effect and the red is more indica in effect. Thank you for replying to my question :)

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for them to grow up happy and healthy!
N. it has been some time since I've come across a good red variety, difficult due to my location.I would add, more laid back trip with the red strain, longer lasting maybe.

R

red23

N. it has been some time since I've come across a good red variety, difficult due to my location.I would add, more laid back trip with the red strain, longer lasting maybe.
LSD the 13 week pheno that I recently finished,regarded by quite a few as a very good smoke, behaves a bit like the red strain.I just rolled a highland sativa, to follow that LSD high.It takes me out of that laid back, happy,clear high,and,it brings a burst of energy to the whole picture,both physically and mentally........let yourself "loose" and you're tripping

Night4wings20

Let's hope you find something special in these next lot of seeds :) Mellow kind of high, good stuff.

I've read a bit about LSD being a very nice strain, I already have too many seeds to work with so I won't be looking to buy any soon. Variety is the spice of life my friend, enjoy the different buds!

R

red23

Seems to be going ok with the three popped

Attachments

• IMG_3914.jpg
    IMG_3914.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 19
R

red23

Let's hope you find something special in these next lot of seeds :) Mellow kind of high, good stuff.

I've read a bit about LSD being a very nice strain, I already have too many seeds to work with so I won't be looking to buy any soon. Variety is the spice of life my friend, enjoy the different buds!
Hi N.Just mentioned LSD only to show how the highs differ, and,for comparison purposes only:)

R

red23

4 seedlings for now.
Have a good feeling with this run

Attachments

• IMG_4527.jpg
    IMG_4527.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 19