What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greek Landraces exposed

R

red23

Around 1985 i went to rhodes greece to see a mate that went awohl from the british army
I knew he puffed its what gave him enough insight to dump the army
I took my best african import from uk with seeds in it
I dont have the pictures anymore .
I do know they finished by 1st week of january at about 14/15 c temps big spears .
Thanks for sharing A.This is the thing with greek landraces.it's what you here about them.Had a friend, left for India ,second time, took greek weed with him!!!.
85? we must be of the same generation.
Your mate if he was down there at the time, he was getting some of the best Greece was offering, plus,red lab,maroccan black hash, etc
I was smoking "sensimilia" West London at the time:)

Last edited:
R

red23

I thought those were stigmas but I also thought they could have been leaves.

Hermie for sure then since both parts of male/female is showing.

Fingers crossed for your next lot of greek seeds! :tiphat:
No disappointment.I'll be popping around 10 seeds when my tent arrives end of the month.Hopefully we go further with those ones:)

Andyo

Veteran
Thanks for sharing A.This is the thing with greek landraces.it's what you here about them.Had a friend, left for India ,second time, took greek weed with him!!!.
85? we must be of the same generation.
I was smoking "sensimilia" West London at the time:)

Hey Red yeah im in my 60,s now
I started germinating african import weed seeds around 1975/76 in between borstal sentences
From weed bought from african community in London.A

Night4wings20

No disappointment.I'll be popping around 10 seeds when my tent arrives end of the month.Hopefully we go further with those ones:)

He/she can still be used so I'm not disappointed for you either :)
10 seeds should produce interesting results in terms of phenotypic expression. Keen as beans to see them going mate :dance013:

R

red23

Hey Red yeah im in my 60,s now
I started germinating african import weed seeds around 1975/76 in between borstal sentences
From weed bought from african community in London.A
1980 Shepherds Bus Station,16yrs old(a few yrs older mate you are, but I lived the scene big time at W5:)),off with my friend Robert,Caribbean descent,Brixton to score some weed.
That's when I fell in love with the smoke my friend.Times where different.Man the stories I have:)

R

red23

Lived in London for 15+yrs.
At the time I left,100 quid would get me to Amsterdam and back + hotel for the weekend.Extras,where extras :biggrin:
500 to 600 quid, would get me a flight and hotel at Negril Beach Jamaica,for 10 days to 2 weeks.Then,cannot exactly remember but let's say 10 U.S dollars, would give you access to an all inclusive(free food and alcohol all day) at one of the hotels organised for Americans:)
Marthas Cafe/space cakes.Thought I saw Godzilla,was only a lizard crossing the road, when I was driving spaced out after that experience,towards Rick's Cafe with a rented motorcycle at 20

Last edited:
R

red23

Got a nice LSD,13 week,sativa pheno,down yesterday,and,my hands are free so I can get those greek seeds going in a few days:)

Attachments

• IMG_1800.jpg
    IMG_1800.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1801.jpg
    IMG_1801.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 24
R

red23

Greek Highland Sativa

Greek Highland Sativa

Insane buzz:)

Attachments

• IMG_1970.jpg
    IMG_1970.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1971.jpg
    IMG_1971.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1972.jpg
    IMG_1972.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1981.jpg
    IMG_1981.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1979.jpg
    IMG_1979.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 30

Night4wings20

The LSD looks nice but the highland Sativa looks amazing! Reminds me of old school photos :)

What flavors do you experience from the highland sativa?

R

red23

The LSD looks nice but the highland Sativa looks amazing! Reminds me of old school photos :)

What flavors do you experience from the highland sativa?
N. LSD is fine, but the greek gal is the killer.I think its nice to include what's going on around me.It works as a reference/comparison point.
LSD is "fuelled" with smells, and,alongside you have more subtle aromas.Incency,sweet,coniferous and slight lemony at the same time.And that comes instantly,with the first couple of tokes, in the taste.
You do not get too much time to wonder if you have missed a taste or a smell, cause after the second toke, she starts to creep in,and,by the time you are done.........man,heavenly stoned,tripping through life feeling on top of the world.Clear,old school "mindfuck",top top notch,and you can take it anywhere you want
:)

R

red23

N. LSD is fine, but the greek gal is the killer.I think its nice to include what's going on around me.It works as a reference/comparison point.
LSD is "fuelled" with smells, and,alongside you have more subtle aromas.Incency,sweet,coniferous and slight lemony at the same time.And that comes instantly,with the first couple of tokes, in the taste.
You do not get too much time to wonder if you have missed a taste or a smell, cause after the second toke, she starts to creep in,and,by the time you are done.........man,heavenly stoned,tripping through life feeling on top of the world.Clear,old school "mindfuck",top top notch,and you can take it anywhere you want
To keep my sanity,I will never consume exclusively Greek Landraces.I adore them, love them, the best, the potency, but variety keeps me a living human.Greek weed is extremely addictive

Night4wings20

That description of the Greek highland sativa is beautiful. I wasn't alive for the old school golden era but I've heard so many good things about them. Your description is testament to what old school weed is/was like :)

Night4wings20

To keep my sanity,I will never consume exclusively Greek Landraces.I adore them, love them, the best, the potency, but variety keeps me a living human.Greek weed is extremely addictive

Sounds like a very good genetic to have in your pocket at anytime :dance013:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Strains name after psychedelics always get my attention but have never lived up to the name. I hope your gets it done as good as the real thing.

R

red23

Strains name after psychedelics always get my attention but have never lived up to the name. I hope your gets it done as good as the real thing.
The rumour is there, and not of my making B.Kalamata one,I'm adding a highland strain,and,there's more,I'm sure.My goal is to share these genetics.A very practical solution to put the rumour aside:)

Night4wings20

I understand the power of herbal medicine and I believe less is more when it comes to natural medicines :)

You're solution to the starting of rumors is very smart. How can people still talk shit if they grow it out themselves? Very smart indeed :)

R

red23

I understand the power of herbal medicine and I believe less is more when it comes to natural medicines :)

You're solution to the starting of rumors is very smart. How can people still talk shit if they grow it out themselves? Very smart indeed :)
I am on the rumour:)Apparently you can get a "wicked" oil extract, if lucky, out of our hermies.Minimal,by the look of things, but what the hell:)

Attachments

• IMG_2101.jpg
    IMG_2101.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2109.jpg
    IMG_2109.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 22

Night4wings20

I am on the rumour:)Apparently you can get a "wicked" oil extract, if lucky, out of our hermies.Minimal,by the look of things, but what the hell:)

:) If you want to try it that is a good plant to experiment with, make sure you keep the seeds just in case you have nothing else in the future. I know people whine and complain about hermies but in my view if you have nothing else or your seedbank gets taken away from you? A few hermie seeds stashed away somewhere else would be a good back-up plan :)

That plant looks nice btw :tiphat: Quite tall.

R

red23

Got a Highland Green,and one Kalamata red on the go
You thought I gave up?

Attachments

• IMG_3707.jpg
    IMG_3707.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3709.jpg
    IMG_3709.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 26