What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gravity and other known carcinogens

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Depends on the store, but yea.. they know who their customers are. They do have regular people shopping too. My local shop says old ladies have been flooding their shelves once they discovered expandable coco bricks. They love the shit..maybe even more then we do.

Not everyone grows commercially. If someone wants to use paclo products on their own personally consumed garden then why is it anyone elses business but their own?

I just dont see what the purpose is in banning a product. I realize that gravity/bushmaster might have been a labeling issue because paclo was not specified (and thats not cool), but there are several others who DID list their ingredients that also got pulled from the markets (dr. nodes, phosphoload, etc). Why is GH's new BUSHLOAD ok?

But ultimately why are they determining what can/cannot be used in one's own personal life. Why assume that it is being used commercially to produce "medical" cannabis that then gets sold to unknowing consumers at all? Seems like quite the assumption.

like a capfull of bleach per gallon puts a finishing touch on dishes and cloning

better yet just dump the bleach directly over your dishes

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
Nothing helps a plant like a tall frosty glass of urine! If you're diabetic then you get the added bonus of 'carbs' to sweeten up the Dankity Dank!

See Skunk Magazine for details......

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not everyone grows commercially. If someone wants to use paclo products on their own personally consumed garden then why is it anyone elses business but their own?

Yes...godammit! I hate that shit...someone tellin me I can't use DDT or lookit the orange stuff...now that was good shit fer stoppin them weeds!

B

BasementGrower

its funny tho.. u guys are worried about a couple chemicals in gravity and bushmaster.. and all the gear... and shit.. but half of u smoke Cigs.. that the government sprays with chemicals that are proven to kill u .

its like seriously.. ill be honest.. on strains that stretch wayyyyy to much.. ill use literally 1 drop of bushmaster to the gallon.. for 3 waterings the first 2 weeks of flower.. honestly dude my product is much healthier then any other COMMERCIAL shit that anyone can sell.. put it this way. if u know some1 that sells weed.. and is picking up pounds and pounds of shit.. its commercial weed.. and that shit is grown with EVERYTHING U CAN THINK OF THATS BAD FOR U .. and im using all organic.. sept 1 drop to a gallon for 3 waterings.. ill smoke my weed till i DIE from the 1 Drop of Bushmasters hahah all day long.. honestly

B

BasementGrower

like the guys on the EAst Coast. braggin .. this is Cali buds yo.. the best of the best.. hahahaha.. the BEST of the BEST.. DONT LEAVE CALI BRO.. and if it does.. it dont make it out here for prices worth paying!.. so the east coast takes Calis garbage and guys in cali can make fast money on bud they would normaly have trouble selling.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
There is no market in California. It was a gold rush, but now everybody is growing. My neighbor, my neighbor's neighbor...Other than a few plants to play with, I've stopped growing. Somebody is always giving me weed. Instead, I grow a garden and give them tomatoes. Even the shitty growers are showing expertise. We've gone through the trends.
Odds are what they are getting isn't from California at all. I'm guessing it's the shit the cartels used to bring us. Now you're getting it. At least your friends are.
Just don't blame us out here. It's just another case of mistaken identity.:tiphat:

no it is, i know for a fact it is. I'm not blaming it on anybody but the idiots who think they are smoking on that "cali dank". Everyone out there is just doin their job. Supplying the masses for cheap...

like the guys on the EAst Coast. braggin .. this is Cali buds yo.. the best of the best.. hahahaha.. the BEST of the BEST.. DONT LEAVE CALI BRO.. and if it does.. it dont make it out here for prices worth paying!.. so the east coast takes Calis garbage and guys in cali can make fast money on bud they would normaly have trouble selling.

this is the exact thing going on in my area... everyone is like yo got that cali shit brah... blue dream...
Only three things wrong with that
1) blue dream is a cash crop strain now, it's no longer what it used to be...
2) even those these are "real" strains, the names get jumbled along the way, so what is really blue dream hit by some hermie sour d pollen, is now just blue dream for us...
3) the real dank around here is just an easy ride across the bridge, no need to deal with the USPS

h.h.

Veteran
its funny tho.. u guys are worried about a couple chemicals in gravity and bushmaster.. and all the gear... and shit.. but half of u smoke Cigs.. that the government sprays with chemicals that are proven to kill u .

its like seriously.. ill be honest.. on strains that stretch wayyyyy to much.. ill use literally 1 drop of bushmaster to the gallon.. for 3 waterings the first 2 weeks of flower.. honestly dude my product is much healthier then any other COMMERCIAL shit that anyone can sell.. put it this way. if u know some1 that sells weed.. and is picking up pounds and pounds of shit.. its commercial weed.. and that shit is grown with EVERYTHING U CAN THINK OF THATS BAD FOR U .. and im using all organic.. sept 1 drop to a gallon for 3 waterings.. ill smoke my weed till i DIE from the 1 Drop of Bushmasters hahah all day long.. honestly
I eat too much sugar so I started eating a lot of salt to compensate...

J

jerry111165

We certainly don't need anything from "Cali" out here on the East Coast

The "Best of the Best Maine buds" don't leave Maine - Yo...

Lol

J

h.h.

Veteran
Given enough artificial light and right chemicals, you can grow anything anywhere.

Disclaimer: No, this information is not useful.

Last edited:

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
It's easy to see how some guys have no problems getting their buddies to carry their books home from school isn't it?

"Yuz guyz wanna see my Bushmaster? I'll even let you touch the probe on my pH meter!"

The 'bushmaster' deal they'll probably get on some level thanks to BushyGirlz.com - now try and explain 'gravity' to them.

B

BasementGrower

i just dont see y people can complain about something like bushmaster or gravity.. but then sit down and smoke 2 packs of butts.. and drink a bottle of jack.. and not think twice..

and ya. i didnt mention MAine. because Maine actually has some amazing buds but the price is higher then cali weed. i was just trying to make a point that it dont matter whats in the bud that u BUY because ull never know whats in it unless u grow it urself.

ill never go back to anything but the finest homegrown.

Scrappy4

Veteran
i just dont see y people can complain about something like bushmaster or gravity.. but then sit down and smoke 2 packs of butts.. and drink a bottle of jack.. and not think twice..

While that might be true on some of the forums on this web site, I think it is much less true here. And i fail to see your point anyway. If you are consuming known carcinogens, your saying it is then OK to consume more? Somehow that is justified, or are you just fulfilling a Darwinian wish? scrappy

S

SeaMaiden

^^^^^
It was simply a matter of time before this wisdom was shared with all of us. Ever "hear" of believing none of what ya "hear" and half of what you "see"??
Might as well go huff some gasoline...I hear it's organic cuz' it comes from the Earth.

Well, this person may be referring to someone on another forum who posted up paperwork. They went to a lab, not sure I can name the lab here, had their product tested, put up the results.

I cannot make any claims one way or the other regarding the quality of the lab, but I did see the report that was put up.

Good enough? I personally would be happier if I knew that cannabis testing labs had good quality control, P&P, standards, etc.