What's new

Grapevine Sour Bubble BX4/1IX

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran

I am testing SBBX4-1IX grown by grapepunched of Grapevine Seeds.
There is no signs of this strain being released commercially, save for what has been sold and auctioned off recently.

These are apparently descendants of BOG's original sour bubble work.
I know the Rez had told BOG he felt the 3rd BX was sufficient, but BOG must have crossed it back once more.

Cab grow, 2'x2' veg w/200wCFL -2'x2' flower w/150wHPS-400wCMH
Seedlings cast in peat pucks, no towels or pre-germ.
Once cracked, they go into 16oz beer cups (blue of course) w/ffof.
At the start of this thread, I plan on this grow being in 2 gal bags, w/50coco-50ffof. My best pull last year was with 50/50 coco/ffof.

The seeds are in the dome. There are 10 SB's and 2 Angel Dust F2's, so we may see them from time to time in this thread.
(the cuts are MOC Carnival, which keep me sufficiently phucked up most often)
picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged...they look good hoosier,i will be along for the ride.
peace-T-

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, T! You got shotgun, my friend! I welcome you to any of my threads, dewd...and ywouldn't I? :pimp3:

Well, I gave a warm welcome today to number 8! Very nice surprise for me today.
I will add her to the picture lineup once she gets her sea legs.

headimonster

exciting! i just got gifted some bx4s from bogs hands to a buddies, ....SUUUPER vigorous, ill post some pics if u dont mind on here?? but maybe i should start a new thread i dont wanna hijack Grapevine Seeds, nor hoosierdaddy - im awaitin my pack of the key from seedbay!!

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
yo hoosierdaddy,

will be stopping in if you don't mind. Looking good keep it up and...good luck

G

grapepunched

just to note: you didn't say which Sour Bubble BX4 IX1 you were growing, Mother A or Mother B? kinda wished this was in the Grapevine Forum but glad for the link in the BPv.1 thread, here's to wishing you some killer sour bubble! the leaves already look like the SB

-gp

EDIT: you are growing the SBBX4 IX1 Mother As ;)

headimonster

(sour bubble bx3)

now for the bog seeds just freshly germ. on the 11th, checked em on the 15th and this was the result ---planted em that night, all of em popped outta dirt, more pics to come - im hoping for a male to cross with the mango haze i have - - -only one bog sbbx4 hasnt popped cuz i put it in my veg room for 18hrs of light in hopes to get a male!!!

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, MrFreeman...feel free man! Glad you are gonna watch.

Yeah, I knew it was the MotherA seeds that I got. I probably should have mentioned that lil tidbit, but I figure it will come up when the B testers start showing.
I also figure it a bit tough an a person doing a search if we tuck grow threads away from the mainstream. I know myself, I will usually search just in the section that I want info from ie...strains, grow diaries, smoke reports, etc..
(shrug)
Thanks for stopping in and the words of encouragement!

Looks awesome, headi! Xed w mango should be da shit!

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The paternal line of the SBBX4/1IX (Mother A) (smile), consists of a heavy pollen producing dude with reportedly stinky pink hues all over....
Heck, lets just take a peek....
30326CIMG0919.JPG

The maternal side of this plant is one of two keeper females that gp grew out of a pack of SBBX4.
picture.php

30326CIMG0967.JPG

G

grapepunched

hey thats my bud but thanks cmoon :nanana:
thats the momma of these seeds and smoke report on
her is in the bubblegum projects v.1 thread in grapevine
subforum, it was pretty damn good

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin really healthy and happy bro.fillin out fast.
you kno im always lurkin around ;)
peace-T-

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Good lord, I shouldn't be amazed, but I am........I don't see how it could be any better....hoosier!

Latest posts

Latest posts