What's new

Grapefruit Orchard

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Thanks, guanito.

It looks like the plants will need about a week longer than I anticipated, maybe longer. I think this is from the early micro nutrient problems I had... I really need to stop fiddling around with my methods and just get a round locked in.

Next pics will be when I take them out of the closet to flush.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Flushed and tied.
picture.php

I take dozens of bud shots, get two clear ones, and one has a friggin' hair in it! Fuck!
picture.php

This is the lower branch from earlier post.
picture.php

Sayan

This is really getting good !

I envy your grapefruit clone, even if I'm going to get it...

Very nice job mate.

Greenmopho

Any more developments on this? I got a cut of this Grapefruit passed to me by a mutual acquaintance of ours, she's just getting big in Veg right now!

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Any more developments on this? I got a cut of this Grapefruit passed to me by a mutual acquaintance of ours, she's just getting big in Veg right now!

Unfortunately, my roomate moved out in the middle of may and I had been using her camera to take pictures.

Final weight was 836 grams, minus a big bag of popcorn that I gave away to someone who was helping me trim for a couple days. I'm disappointed that I didn't make my goal... I think it was due to being lazy and procrastinating with tieing the buds up... many were not as dense as I would have liked.