What's new

Grapefruit Orchard

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Orange Pics, from Day 26

Orange Pics, from Day 26

I realized I didnt take a bud shot, so I got a quick orange one.
picture.php

picture.php

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Nice canopy!!!

How long you gonna flower them mate?

I'm not sure how much the sulfur def will set them back, but at this point they look pretty much on track. They seem happy and the CO2 is set at 1000 ppm, so if I had to guess I'd say 60 days.

They are really starting to smell sweet.

It looks like the ones that are getting the synthetic boost are maturing faster and smell better. The ones that are getting the organic boosts look slower but are generating more flowers, so I'm exited to see how this little experiment turns out.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Day 27

Day 27

Sorry, too many updates, but I couldn't help it. They look so much better today, the Mayan Microzyme is like plant health in a bottle.

And a toilet in the picture so you can size them up.
picture.php

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
The 'orchard' part, begins

The 'orchard' part, begins

I haven't mentioned it anywhere in the thread yet, but there will be trees.

There is a good chance that these will go outside this year. If not, they will get a long veg and will be flowered under a few 1k's.

picture.php

So you folks will get to see what this plant looks like without having been burnt.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
I think I'm going to blow my 2 lb goal out of the water. These plants are quite a bit bigger than mother(3 oz) was and a whole hell of a lot healthier. Plus I flipped to flower at the exact right time to fill up the space, but not overcrowd it. Almost all the bud sites are getting plenty of light and are developing at the same rate.

New goal is a kilo.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
SPIDER MITES ARE BACK!

SPIDER MITES ARE BACK!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!
picture.php

This means that the Imid is no longer active, which is fine with me, but I'll need to be on guard for signs of aphid infestation. I might just do a Triazacide drench with 21 days left just to be safe.

These bitches will take care of the spider mites, so I wont have to worry about them.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Notes for other/next room:

April 15- Sour D(1) Day 1
April 24- BogBubble Pheno-A Day 1
April 24- Banana Kush Day 1
May 16- BogBubble Pheno-B Day 1, Sour D(2) Day 1, Purple Urkle Day 1

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Day 36

Day 36

Group, looking huge. All these plants are in a 24 sq ft closet with one 1000w hps! This grow is going to yield massively.This is 6 of 8 plants.
picture.php

picture.php

Free bonus branch(this was just a little nub sticking out of the coco like a tiny second plant when I flowered, glad I decided not to prune it off because its going to yield several grams)-
picture.php

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
They have been getting a lot of nitrogen and I think it might have prolonged the generative phase.

I'm dropping it down for the duration to get them ripe.

Sayan

I have to say that you have a brilliant installation, beautiful and healthy plants.

And you colas looks delicious !

++

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
I have to say that you have a brilliant installation, beautiful and healthy plants.

And you colas looks delicious !

++

Thank you!

They are just starting to pump out resin, and it comes on really fast with this strain, so come back soon:wave:.

ps- I just checked out your grow, how come the more recent pics disappeared? The earlier pictures look incredible for a first grow, now that's impressive.

guanito

look'in great FoCo!
Congratulations on this fabulous grow!
I know there's a couple of weeks left.
Can't wait to see what happens!
Best regards
++