What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape Ape

One Love 731

Veteran
Beautiful, is she the Kushman cut? How would ya describe her smell? Regardless she is lookin very nice, cant wait to have her in the stable. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

talktosamson

Veteran
Looks super dank. I just finally got a few clones of this myself. Going to run it side by side with my GDP and see which I like more. Yours look delicious. How long until she is done you think? Any Tips on growing her?

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
, is she the Kushman cut? How would ya describe her smell? Regardless she is lookin very nice, cant wait to have her in the stable. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:
Not sure if she is the kushman cut or not?Thanks though!

Looks super dank. I just finally got a few clones of this myself. Going to run it side by side with my GDP and see which I like more. Yours look delicious. How long until she is done you think? Any Tips on growing her?
I would take her anywhere from 65-75 days..i prefer the more narcotic type of medication to my medication...top her and train her a bunch cuz when you flip her there is MINIMAL stretch. enjoy

looks very kind raggamon- is grape ape related to erkle?
They definitely related if not the same cut...I have grown urkle before and this is a dead ringer, but i will say that this time this cut of "ape" grew a little quicker than urkle and yields a little better than urkle and has a slightly more skunky undertone than urkle did.......but then again i dont care its still some stiiiiinky goodness....lol

One Love 731

Veteran
Here is one Grape Ape preggo that i hit up with a fire alien kush stunt cock....
The genetics are definitely there for the stunt cock. 25% Las Vegas Purple Kush 25% Alien Tech Male and 50% R@$k@ls fire OG Kush hitting the Grape Ape which has been rumored to be Kyle kushman's Purple Kush x Skunk #1. Kyle Kushman's Purple kush and Las Vegas Purple Kush have been rumored to be one and the same cut. If all the info Ive gathered is true, that would make the resulting poly hybrid 37.5%LVPK, 25%Skunk#1, 25%R@$c@ls Fire OG and 12.5%Alien Tech. Sounds like their could be some amazing keepers in the mix. I know I would love to have a chance to run them, even if it is a stunt cock. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

talktosamson

Veteran
Cant wait to flower one of my clones out in 6 weeks! A final question, when you visit your plants, do you ever have the overwhelming desire to do the grape ape voice? :) I do and the old lady is starting to get a litle annoyed by it...Grape Ape, Grape Ape

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Your shit ois on point. Every single time my friend. I'll get at ya next week :wave:
BigUps! holla when you get back...have a good one!

The genetics are definitely there for the stunt cock. 25% Las Vegas Purple Kush 25% Alien Tech Male and 50% R@$k@ls fire OG Kush hitting the Grape Ape which has been rumored to be Kyle kushman's Purple Kush x Skunk #1. Kyle Kushman's Purple kush and Las Vegas Purple Kush have been rumored to be one and the same cut. If all the info Ive gathered is true, that would make the resulting poly hybrid 37.5%LVPK, 25%Skunk#1, 25%R@$c@ls Fire OG and 12.5%Alien Tech. Sounds like their could be some amazing keepers in the mix. I know I would love to have a chance to run them, even if it is a stunt cock. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:
You're close in evaluation....LVPK is the same cut as Kyle Kushman purple kush..the moniker LVPK was created by obsouleet who was working the cut at the time. I dont believe that purple kush in specific the LVPK has any origins in Grape Ape or Urkle....going back and looking through WTR's notes he refers to it as an old school ibl. Dank anyway you look at it though! thanks for stopping by.

what a lovely fruity strain. great job
Thanks Zepp!

My Grape Ape.

SDC12549 by AlamonyGrows, on Flickr
Looks good!

Cant wait to flower one of my clones out in 6 weeks! A final question, when you visit your plants, do you ever have the overwhelming desire to do the grape ape voice? :) I do and the old lady is starting to get a litle annoyed by it...Grape Ape, Grape Ape
lol...gonna give it a try in an hour

S

Stankie

RAGGA MON,

Not to derail the thread, but I saw you mentioned you have grown Purple Urkle.

I have a Urkle clone going, according to my dispensary, and I am at day 56 of flower and it isn't looking anywhere neat finished. It just started to purple a few days ago. I have heard to flower for at least 10 weeks, but mine is looking like it may go a bit longer. Do you remember how long you were in 12/12 with the Urkle?

Thank you!

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
RAGGA MON,

Not to derail the thread, but I saw you mentioned you have grown Purple Urkle.

I have a Urkle clone going, according to my dispensary, and I am at day 56 of flower and it isn't looking anywhere neat finished. It just started to purple a few days ago. I have heard to flower for at least 10 weeks, but mine is looking like it may go a bit longer. Do you remember how long you were in 12/12 with the Urkle?

Thank you!
65 days :tiphat:

Tony Tokes

Grape Ape on day 55 💪🏼
IMG_7515.png

Attachments

• IMG_7516.png
    IMG_7516.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 27