What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape Ape and Grapefruit cured 8 weeks

Here is some cured bud that I harvested around xmas.

Barney's Farm Grape Ape
-Smells of pure grape candy and tastes similar. Mild indica stone and very relaxing.
attachment.php

Positronics Grapefruit
-Smells of sour citrus. Very uplifting, sativa leaning high.
attachment.php

Attachments

• wst1.jpg
    wst1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 23
  • wst2.jpg
    wst2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 27
Cool that grapfruit looks kill. Which do you dig tha most?

That's a hard choice, they're completely different strains with different medical qualities. The grape ape is good for really relaxing or playing music, minor pain relief. The grapefruit is more a social and energetic effect with clear head. So, it depends on the time of day for me as to which I prefer.

This might sound weird, but I like my buds fresher rather than cured.

The THC effect changes immensely from first harvested to full cure. I of course try buds before the bulk of it is cured. What I find is that the highs from freshly harvested and dried buds are powerful and quick hitting but also rapidly declining. I find that the cured buds provided a more full effect that lasts much longer.

Love me some Grape Ape! All time best tasting strain ever imo that I've tried. The cutting that I got nearly 10 years ago has proven to this day, to be the most flavorful smoke, time and time again.

I compare every other strain to grape, not flavor vs flavor, as that's not fair; but for its ability to deliver a unique taste sensation every time. What's weird about the grape is that it can taste different almost every bowl. Sometimes its blueberry muffin, or berry with a sweet lemon finish, either way its going to be delicious!

Unfortunately, I never seem to have it around long enough to see what an extended cure would taste like with grape. In fact, there isn't a lot of strains that you can smoke a completely wet flower and still get good flavors . Most other strains taste like wet dog or something, but grape gives you nice floral sweetness from day one of chop.

I admire your will power to let her cure up properly. Now enjoy already...you deserve it....Cheers :)

i here you red,when i was coming up back in the day,cured buds was un herd of,you got sack of buds that were dried in brown paper sacks,and that was about it,man and buds didn't have to be kept in jars for months to smell and taste good!!!! it must have been in the weed's genes.old school all the way

Latest posts

Latest posts