What's new

Grandoggy Purps and Connoisseur Chem will be up this weekend

DankSide

I'm torn between waiting for the sssdh x gdp or going for this chem infused gdp.

What are the specific traits of a chem plant?

We know SSH has a strong lemon pungency, and sour diesel has that stinky fuel flavor which both came through wonderfully on the sssdh.

So what kind of traits/flavors can we expect here?
To be honest I have yet to put hands on any chem or gdp genetics.
Talking more about these wonderful genes may help those waiting.

I hear about chem all the time, but is chem bred from the diesel lines or completely one in its own?

S

stratmandu

Nothing is ever 100% w/ the 'bay. Just sayin'... I don't like the announced and timed drops, I have better luck when they just show up unannounced. YMMV :ying:

great sounding strains.

and some people need to remember, you can't always get what you want, but if you try some times you just might find, you get what you need

rocdiesel

Dropped 600 on the Rez drop. Want at least two packs of the DSD. Now Granddoggy purps, o my. What a Christmas this will be!!!!

Yeah I know the feeling. I have had so far about $200 worth of genetics not show up from ordering on the SB starting to get a bit annoyed and I bought some stuff from the rez drop so if that doesn't show I will be out $700 :(

daheadies

poppin' outta control
you think it will be a afternoon drop? cause its 6am seedbay time now i think.. So going to sleep now for like 6 hours is safe? I dont wanna miss out.. I missed the DSD after campin for days so i wanna snag these for sure..

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Just the CheeseDog at the moment, more strains will be sent in soon (i will return with more specific details).

I don't remember and can't find anywhere where he said that he sent in the rest of the seeds. In fact he was asking what we wanted to figure out what to send in. So who knows.

As backed up as they've been I would think that even if they had the seeds, the drop might happen tuesday or wednesday. That being said I will be checking to see regardless.

sorry guys
drop wont be today
most prob tomorow but i will make a thread tonight saying if its going down

on a plus side a few extra things ready to send

sd ibl hybrids

14 sssdh x sd ibl only on bay limited
10 cheese x sd ibl only on bay v limited will be doing a big batch but no time frame on it
30 reefs haze bro's haze x sd ibl bay/bou

grandoggy purps bay/bou limited
connoisseur chem bay/bou limited
fuel= i made a mistake with description before it is dna sour d x chem bx2 bay/bou limited

also on friday there will be another 5-10 strains going up from december list

more info from ojd and truecanabliss as it comes available

happy holidays

C

chefro420

sorry guys
drop wont be today
most prob tomorow but i will make a thread tonight saying if its going down

on a plus side a few extra things ready to send

sd ibl hybrids

14 sssdh x sd ibl only on bay limited
10 cheese x sd ibl only on bay v limited will be doing a big batch but no time frame on it
30 reefs haze bro's haze x sd ibl bay/bou

grandoggy purps bay/bou limited
connoisseur chem bay/bou limited
fuel= i made a mistake with description before it is dna sour d x chem bx2 bay/bou limited

also on friday there will be another 5-10 strains going up from december list

more info from ojd and truecanabliss as it comes available

happy holidays

Any idea on prices??

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
sounds like some great strains,

what phenos should we look for?

any finished pics of the strains?

woohoo!

ajc0k

damn i have easy access to gdp cuts and i have chemdog bx2 full pack.. i stillll want the gdp tho too lazy to make crosses.