grandoggy purps = grandaddy purple x chem bx2 male

connoisseur chem= chem d x chem bx 2 male

these are very limited

i will make sure there are some for boutique

more strains to get listed on monday

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to know! im hooked on your og chem! some of the finest smoke ive ever experienced :smoker:

S

snuggles

great news connoisseur 420!
thank you so very much for bringing some packs to the boo, too :good: these are very good news, indeed. was hoping since last week for any csg drop, checking sites and threads a hundred times... well, i`m really looking forward to it already. especially to the next monday :hotbounce
it's time to check my annual budget for christmas once again i guess :chin:
so good luck to everyone on these upcoming drops from csg and many thankful greetz to ojd and true :wave:
thank you connoisseur 420 for the heads up.

rgds,
snuggles

Bulldog11

Veteran
Dropped 600 on the Rez drop. Want at least two packs of the DSD. Now Granddoggy purps, o my. What a Christmas this will be!!!!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
no offence but i hope you only manage to get one pack of dsd,, only 75 packs going up maybe leave some for others,,, tis the season for thinking of others im told,,, :joint:

Bulldog11

Veteran
hmmmmm........ Maybe something I should take into consideration. I do gift packs if that counts.

ambertrich

Veteran
c420, really been looking forward to the release of these babies. I might not be buying much in that way of christmas presents this year with money tight, but after a couple months Santa will be giving late gifts of tasty goodness.

Thanks again.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
hmmmmm........ Maybe something I should take into consideration. I do gift packs if that counts.

definitely makes you a generous person,,, im not too bothered if i dont get any dsd,, its zepps other crosses ive wanted for years,, mainly the sour thai bx or bx2,, i just hope everyones spent there wad on sd ibl,,

plus you will document them to some extent for the community,, it pisses me off how many people appear shouting about how great gear like this is,, buy it all up,, and then they disappear never to help people out by taking a few pics and saying what the genetics were like,,,

in any case,,,

BRING ON THE CONNOISSEUR GEAR !!

:yummy:

Last edited:

Huggie bear

I love the sound of these beans! hopefully after watching 400 or more SD seeds slip through my fingers I will get my check in time to snatch at least a pack of these up!
At this point I give up on Sour D and am frantically looking for other gems to fill that Needy hole in my heart lol.
Thanks for taking into consideration those of us that prefer the Boo as well, class act!

Bulldog11

Veteran
You say this drop will happen on the weekend? This is a little unusual. Most drops are during the week. Any particular reason for this?

jochen_45

Veteran
grandoggy purps = grandaddy purple x chem bx2 male

connoisseur chem= chem d x chem bx 2 male

these are very limited

i will make sure there are some for boutique

more strains to get listed on monday

Will there also be a bigger release, that everybody has the chance to get
some of the CGS strains?
That would be very nice and better than to look every day whats going on.
Thanks for your efforts...

D

dubdi3mond

You say this drop will happen on the weekend? This is a little unusual. Most drops are during the week. Any particular reason for this?

ya would like to know as well, if we are talking weekend does that mean Friday? or actually maybe saturday or sunday?

Either way just would like a heads up, i did not buy the SD because of this drop

D

dubdi3mond

im looking to hopefully grab 2 packs of the grandoggy, would prefer to see them at the boutique

drop

drop

ok guys the grandaddy drop will be either friday or monday then as maybe bay doesnt do weekend drops like said earlier in this thread
i will make a thread closer to the time anouncing it earlier than the drop by at least 12 hours

availability of strains
on the thread posted with december releases only the strains with numbers beside them are limited the rest we have plenty
so only limited 1's have how many there are there but we will also be spliting these amounts with other sites so please put your name down if your interested in the limited 1's so i know how many to send in

sorry about the madness at these times with connoisseur genetics but with ojd and true away there will be delays trying to get info and contact with the guys

peace