What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grandaddy Purple & Assorted Med Grow

PassionForMaryJ

image_2099358.jpg
image_2099359.jpg
Just started flowering to bring in the new year. :D
Flowering out the 2 GDP, a Cream and Cheese, Purple Punch, and Cataract Kush..

PassionForMaryJ

Welcome. o/

You and me both, I once had it years ago, and I love it, I had a clone only cut though, that I think came from the Humbolt area, could be wrong though, it was gifted to me by a good friend/grower..
I hope these are similar, the number 3 pheno looks like the old GDP, but I'll need some buds to judge.. :D

Three Berries

New tent with my first GDP in flower, on right, with her sister my last OGkush. Lucky to stay above 60F with lights out.

OGK and GDP in tent winter.jpg

GDP week 5 2.jpg
GDP week 5.jpg

PassionForMaryJ

Ladies are looking pretty good, with those night temps I'd expect a little color with chilly temps, more color than the strain normally shows.
My GDP that I had before got really purple, the nugs were purple...
I see that you wrapped the pots a lil to insulate them, good move there!
I have a lil NYCD Autoflower that got stressed a bit when a seedling, and so it started flowring, not sure it was mature yet, as I did not see alternating nodes, of course I am not sure if that also applies to autoflowers..
I have 2 of them, like 8 inches tall or so...

I have some ladies in vegg, a few recovering from a feeding or water issue in the beginning.
White Widow, Black Cherry Punch, Cream & Cheese, and a GDP#4 pheno, meaning the 4th seed I popped and grew..

Thanks for stopping by and sharing.

20220107_122656.jpg
20220107_195022.jpg
20220109_173749.jpg

Three Berries

I've got one about 6 weeks into flower that is developing some nice purple leaves. It goes through a more extreme swing, 55F-75F this time of year. Really taking off now though.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I've had a terrible time getting a buddy to grow with this one. First one sprouted and died, second one sprouted and is just now putting out the third set of leaves. I also have one two days up.

So I have plenty of time to mess with this one. GDP at 6 weeks

is that window grown?😎

FranJan

Sorry, gotta have a me too moment :wave:

Grandpa Larry OG x 4+ weeks flowering. Just starting to get her purple on :dancer:. Had this seed, (regular), for ~5 years. Gotta clone just in case she's a keeper.
GLOG1.jpg

GLOG2.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Franjan, that 5-year-old reg seed is growing into a pretty plant. I bet you are glad you saved her now. 😎

PassionForMaryJ

Berries, I did find 2 of 4 of my GDP Pheno's a little picky, at least in the beginning few weeks they did not like the Ocean Forest mixed with happy Frog..
That lil one looks so happy getting real sun, I see how you are training them, works for limited space well, I am used to trimming up all the lower leaves and branches a good 6-8" up from the soil..

Creeper , thanks for dropping in!

Fran, deff may have a keeper on your hands, I have planted well kept 13 year old vegg seeds and had good germination success, but I always kept them cool, dry, and dark...
That girl looks good man, thanks for sharing the beauty, and for stopping by, it is nice to see members that have been around a while stop by, as well as the newcomers, all are welcome here. :)

A lil pic of the bud I got from a baby stressed autoflower NYCD.. She was like 8" lol Her sis is a lil bigger and still going.,.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220118_115843.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.1 KB ID:	18046741

PassionForMaryJ

Still going.. :D I have some already to go in place of these, but I am not ready for them till mid March, lol
Maybe I'll make a lot of clones...

I am about a month in now, 4 to 6 weeks to go...

20220126_201842.jpg

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still going.. :D I have some already to go in place of these, but I am not ready for them till mid March, lol
Maybe I'll make a lot of clones...

I am about a month in now, 4 to 6 weeks to go...

Real Nice looking well :thank you: for the photos dont mind me my chair is rooted in a few places now :good:

PassionForMaryJ

Thanks for stopping by Darksider and Gizmo!

The Purple Punch
Click image for larger version  Name:	20220203_181557.jpg Views:	0 Size:	125.9 KB ID:	18063317
The weight is coming, seen branches leaning.
Put some bamboo stakes in there, had velcro straps coming, but they never made it...

The Purple Punch is going to have one huge main cola, I did not top her..

And the Grandaddy Purple #3 is looking good also.
Grandaddy Purple #1 has so short squat looking bud-sites, deff not going to keep that one in the lineup, unless it provides some potent pain relief,

And the GDP#3

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220203_181557.jpg Views:	0 Size:	125.9 KB ID:	18063317

Latest posts

Latest posts