What's new

Grandaddy Purple & Assorted Med Grow

PassionForMJ

Forgot to post pics of the cents I am looking at...

91tx8NS5CkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71t1uphQzML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

PassionForMJ

This morning the Black Cherry Punch popped, then the Cream & Cheese, and KB NY Diesel autoflower popped..
More babies yay, I need to quit procrastinating and buy this TS 1000. :D

PassionForMJ

Still growing, looking at the amount of N in the soil I used .30 so they should be able to handle a lil N...
Started working on my bubble cloner, I took pics, and will try to make it a thread, still waiting on my air line hose, but soon I'll glue down the heater... An
20211101_200416.jpg
d get it ready...

PassionForMaryJ

All seedling are looking good this morning, can't wait to see them get bigger!

Bumped light to 750W, in like a week or two I'll start vegging at 1k

Will do Bubble Cloner thread ASAP, got a lot going on, and I am still waiting on the air hose, if it does not come soon I'll just grab some from my bro..

PassionForMaryJ

lights on 1000.gif

And lights ballast switched to 1k, I could not wait, it is 18" away and they are loving it..

Great+Scott+-+Doc+Brown.png

All lil baby seeds are doing good, the NY Diesel Auto's look a lil scraggily, but they will make it...
They are my first auto flower..
I wonder how much diff cloning auto flowers is?
If it goes to flower cloning and then vegging would be harder you'd think...

PassionForMaryJ

Off topic.. Anybody heard from the Birds / Flintstoners / 3LB in a while?
Years back they started the Canna Cabana, but I am not sure,, now all the canna cabana's are dispensaries, shrugs..
Anyways, they were cool with me sharing their info as long as people always know it is theirs, I have not seen them in a LONG LONG time, many years...

PassionForMaryJ

Ok, babies transplanted...
I may need to start another thread, or rename this one...

20211106_200409.jpg
20211106_200420.jpg

Cream & Cheese 1:1 CBD, Black Cherry Punch, and KB NYCD Autoflower

PassionForMaryJ

TS1000 came, hung beside the TS600, I'll sprout seeds and give them a week or two on the left side, then shift them over to the TS1000 till they get too big for the space, then they shift to vegging under the 1K HPS for a few weeks, then flower them under the 1k HPS bulb..
Unless I get perpetual like I want, then the 1k will stay HPS and on flowering duty...
The TS1000 is nice and bright, I just wish the temp monitor came with an AAA battery...

PassionForMaryJ

Ok, could not help myself, dropped 1 of each to germinate..
Grandaddy Purple, Black Sugar, Purple Punch, Cataract Kush, Blueberry, and a White Widow..
20211108_152740.jpg
20211108_152755.jpg

PassionForMaryJ

The part on top of the light, the bigger part, not the dimmer... It was on in reverse and the pegs would not fit it right, I flipped it the right way and it seats on the lil screw studs and the black capos screw right down on it..

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The part on top of the light, the bigger part, not the dimmer... It was on in reverse and the pegs would not fit it right, I flipped it the right way and it seats on the lil screw studs and the black capos screw right down on it..

You meant the driver is reversed?
Sigh, I cannot change the thread name, was going to make it Grandaddy Purple & Assorted Med Grow

Moderator might offer support for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

PassionForMaryJ

All seedlings popped today, so far I have had 100% success with my seeds.

Lil ladies are growing quick, they di not seem to mind the soil, so maybe the lil GDP's were hungry, or more sensitive to next to nothing nutes...
20211111_191003.jpg
20211111_191013.jpg
20211111_191019.jpg

PassionForMaryJ

20211113_054039.jpg

I spy a visitor...
Normally they only eat pests, but I have head of some that will nibble on a leaf or two, so I got my eyes on it...

PassionForMaryJ

Clones on deck, wanted to wait a little longer, but as soon as I have roots I am going to flower these 3 GranDaddy Purple..\Cloner temps at 75.0 to 75.5, touch it more and I hit 73, I wanted like 74F, but I'll settle for where it is at, considering no light can get in to promote algae, and the water is still clod enough, and being oxygenated..

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211114_194333.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.4 KB ID:	17990695

PassionForMaryJ

Been a while, just working my ass off, and getting sick..

I have not done much, I did transplant 1 Black Cherry Punch, and will transplant a Cream & Cheese soon, I really need to grab some 3 gal pots, and do 3 total transplants from start to finish.
Seedling rapid rooter in prop tray.
3.5" Square Nursery Pots
3 Gal Pot
7 Gal Bag.

GDP ladies are well, I still only like the growth I see with GDP #3, she looks more like the GDP I used to have, so far anyway..
Some of my seedling are still recovering from the powdery mildew, I sprayed them and cleaned them all well, so they just need time..
I need a bigger area for clones/vegging, I like to vegg my ladies to 2' or 2.5' at least before flowering.
Soon I'll fill my cloner with distilled water, pop 4 #3 clones in, and one of each 1 and 2 ladies..
Unless the other clones of 1 and 2 do not make it, then I'll take 2 clones of each of the 3 GDP ladies..

20211212_163600.jpg

Three Berries

I just started two GDPs on 12/1. Both popped right away but one didn't spout past the seed leaves. So I stuck another seed in next to it an it came up today.

PassionForMaryJ

I just started two GDPs on 12/1. Both popped right away but one didn't spout past the seed leaves. So I stuck another seed in next to it an it came up today.

Just easily pull the one that did not sprout well, if it does not have its taproot around the other seeds taproot then it should pull out easily.
Or it may just die off since you said it never got past the cotyledons..

Good luck with the GDP lady, so far the GDP I have tried has been amazing..
I have not tried these though...

Latest posts

Latest posts