What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grandaddy Purple & Assorted Med Grow

PassionForMaryJ

Purple Punch 60 days, giving her some real sun and air b4 the chop, sorry cam did not take the best pics, not sure why, it is an S21 Ultra...
20220301_154245.jpg
20220301_154403.jpg

FranJan

Purple Punch 60 days, sorry cam did not take the best pics, not sure why, it is an S21 Ultra...
Don't ya hate that. I got one of those fancy phones and I can never get the shot just right. Guess that's why they call them photographers ;).

Thanks for the warm welcome btw. Your plants look great and look healthy enough look like they could go even longer.

And I figure I'd follow up on that Grandpa Larry. Chopped it about a week ago and it's sitting in a jar. Samples are suprisingly strong for a strain that's suppossed to be "not too strong".

2.jpg
4.jpg

Good Luck and Be Safe Amigo!​
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 44

PassionForMaryJ

I got 90 gr out of my first GDP. It was a tough grow.

I had to chop my GDP 3, and the Purple Punch, I did not get pics like I wanted as I had a tooth pulled, and got bronchitis in the same day..
And I have to get things finished up soon for some other reasons, but I will try to get some pics of the others when I harvest them.
I did get a nice full ziplock bag of each, more of the Purple Punch...
The Purple Punch tastes good, but the GDP 3 is deff stronger, but feels a tad more energetic, funny because both have GDP in them...

PassionForMaryJ

The grandpa Larry looks amazing, my temps did not get as low as I wanted towards the end, nor was I able to flush as long as I'd have liked..

I am anxious to see how the Cream & Cheese is going to be, I have never had a 1:1 THC/CBD plant before, it looks amazing, but more sativaish then claimed..

PassionForMaryJ

image_2119039.jpg
image_2119040.jpg
image_2119041.jpg
Some pics at 72 days, I let these go a lil longer because they kept getting fatter :D And were not ready for me...
2 Are GrandDaddy Purple's Phenos 1 and 2, of the 3 I have atm..
A Cream and Cheese 1:1, and a Cataract Kush...

Dutchland

GREAT JOB Passion4MJ!! :bow:
I got some "street weed" a little while back... I was told it was GDP (But you know how that goes... (They like to make-up familiar names to help promote sales). But it was the Deepest purple buds I've ever seen, and the smell and taste was amazingly fruity (Not bland like some of the Purps) I was impressed, it was as good if not better than most of our dispensary buds, for a fraction of the price!! 💜
GDP.jpg
GDP1.jpg
GDP2.jpg

Looks like POT-Pourri broken-up :biggrin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts