What's new

grand daddy purple!!

bron2k

i'm almost in my 5th week now and my GDP doesn't look like it's going to fill in very nice. i'm talking about my colas! i'm doing dwc in 5 gallon buckets and my plants finishes about 3-4ft. i also veg these bad boys a lil over a month. so they were almost 14-16 inches going into 12/12. i'm so use to seeing donkey dicks from my other strains like legend ultimate indica, master kush, and sweet tooth. does GDP not grow out monster colas? when i mean monster i'm talking about 7-10 inches long and fat. if anyone have any pictures of some GDP in their 6-8 weeks please post them. thanks!!!

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
i'm almost in my 5th week now and my GDP doesn't look like it's going to fill in very nice. i'm talking about my colas! i'm doing dwc in 5 gallon buckets and my plants finishes about 3-4ft. i also veg these bad boys a lil over a month. so they were almost 14-16 inches going into 12/12. i'm so use to seeing donkey dicks from my other strains like legend ultimate indica, master kush, and sweet tooth. does GDP not grow out monster colas? when i mean monster i'm talking about 7-10 inches long and fat. if anyone have any pictures of some GDP in their 6-8 weeks please post them. thanks!!!

You thought GDP was a high yielding strain? Hahaha, its not. Ive heard it barely out yields urkle. Alot better purples out there. A simple strain search on the search function would have answered your inquireies as well.

Mwood1011

You thought GDP was a high yielding strain? Hahaha, its not. Ive heard it barely out yields urkle. Alot better purples out there. A simple strain search on the search function would have answered your inquireies as well.

broski, it yields ALOT more than urkel..

GDP = urkel x bigbud...

its a average yielder.. leave it 9 weeks thats what i do and lower temps last 2 weeks to induce purple colors.. i just got urkel in the mail and im excited :)

Mwood1011

hahahaha why don't you read bandit's thread or bushdoctor's and you'll see that they get close to 2lbs per 1k dumbass!!! so if you have no advice or helpful tips then stay the fuk out of my thread. i bet you look like your avatar too you ugly ass chump!!!

why the fuck you gotta be a dick, he was tryna help you out, why you got to be shady, and maybe you didnt get the real GDP

bron2k

how the hell was he trying to help! why don't you read it again. and i got my cutting from a good source in the bay area and i know for a fact it's the real GDP. so why don't you get the fuk out too cuz i don't need another kid that watches smurf telling what to do.

Mwood1011

how the hell was he trying to help! why don't you read it again. and i got my cutting from a good source in the bay area and i know for a fact it's the real GDP. so why don't you get the fuk out too cuz i don't need another kid that watches smurf telling what to do.

lol broski, just because you got it from the club doesnt mean its the real one, your an idiot, Grassroots, purple heart, and harborside have the real GDP the others are fake, again sombody trying to help you out and you get mad, i live in SF 15minutes away from Grassroots, i do not watch Smurfs i thought it was a funny Icon, and i have three grow journals going on (different sites) maybe you should shut your mouth ;) and know whats good for you

my urkel clones so you know im not "internet bluffing"
PICT0506.jpg

PICT0505.jpg

PICT0446.jpg

Mwood1011

maybe you could post some pictures :rolleyes:

EDIT: sanctuary i heard also has the real GDP, but thats a rumor im not sure

bron2k

did i ever say i got it from a club dumbass!!! i got it from my boi and it's the royal cut for your information. i know for a fact it's gdp cuz i seen it and smoked it. i'll post pics of it when i have time and even if i did your ignorant ass will think it's somthing else. so take your lil smurf ass outta here. go play house with your lil friends. you're wasting my time..

awesome. i definitely paid enough for it ($16). lucky coincidence, was gonna hit up blue sky (this is when i was in SF for v-day weekend this year), but they didnt have any clones left that day, so went over to sanctuary.

the thing bushes out and grows AWESOME. im about to take some cuts to ship to my buddy who ironically is up in the bay area. haha :rasta:

Mwood1011

awesome. i definitely paid enough for it ($16). lucky coincidence, was gonna hit up blue sky (this is when i was in SF for v-day weekend this year), but they didnt have any clones left that day, so went over to sanctuary.

the thing bushes out and grows AWESOME. im about to take some cuts to ship to my buddy who ironically is up in the bay area. haha :rasta:

yeah they have a great one from what i've heard, perfect blend of Bigbud with Urkel.. high yielder and VERY potent, you should be set :D

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
bron2k dude calm down you need to relax in here people for the most part are very helpful and the additude doesn't make other even want to help you out. Like me. If i read through this and saw you were taking criticism with a grain of salt I would have told you in detail the best way to do this strain soil, hydro, or outside. I've worked with GDP since '02 before a lot of people knew of the strain. And yes it was the real deal, which spawned off many knock off. Tutting my own horn here but Jason King author of the Cannible asked me the linage of the strain. I've helped two people set up shop with this strain and know that I want you to know I'm not trying to be an asshole here just giving you some perspective from a long time grower. I'm not going to show them all but here's the last person's place I set up so you know I'm not Bsing you. In one room the yield was 14 lbs, minus 2 lbs that were jacked. All organic, which is in my opinion the best way to grow this to it's full potential. Good luck regardless.
DSC07337.jpg

DSC07345.jpg

DSC07347.jpg

DSC07354.jpg

DSC07361.jpg

DSC07366.jpg

DSC07372.jpg

DSC07384.jpg

DSC07397.jpg

DSC07401.jpg

DSC07399.jpg

unknownprophet - i'm very interested to read any knowledge you can pass on! i have my original cut i got from sanctuary in coco right now, was in 1 gal just transplanted to 5 gal. i'm going to take cuts to make a mother of it, since i think i will really enjoy this strain. right now i am all over the map running ebb and flow with hydroton, handwatered coco, and just made a batch of moonshine mix type organic soil. what can you share regarding making the best of this very cool strain?

bron2k

thanks unknownprophet!! i know what you're saying but that kat had to laugh and say that i should of search and read and i would of found out it doesn't yield for shit. when i know peeps that do get a good yield off GDP if grown right. i was just asking for some pics or some helpful advice which you did perfectly but his ass had to be kinda of dick about the whole thing. i just didn't see how he was trying to help me at all. but fuk it i'm over it! madd props on the GDP bro. i'll probably take some pics tonight and have it up by tomor. thanks again!!

KeifCheif

i want my room like that shit unknown!!! i thought u shouldnt cure in the grow room because of lights? am i wrong or does it not really matter?