What's new

Got that knock on the door

del...

yup..."wildwood weed" by jim stafford...the "i don't like spiders & snakes" guy...

we're giving away our age here...lol

It wasn't the smart thing to do regardless of your reasoning.I think whats scary is like he said they asked him if he knew anyone selling lbs,growing, etc....some of these over the limit medical growers could easily be flipped when faced with the lie's and threat's from the police for the first time.I think its just another reason to try and keep to yourself if you think your safe talking with licensed growers about shop. I dont think confiscated seeds or ordering off the internet was your problem here btw.

Im pretty sure it was ordering online from a hydro store.There was a guy in the paper a town away and it said that is how he got busted.They said that local police was informed that he was ordering from a hydro store 13 times.They checked his power use it was 3x of his neighbors.They got a warrent with that.I ordered from a shop in his town.No one knew but a couple close family members.Buy the way I would never rat on anyone even if I did know someone.

One Love 731

Veteran
WTF!

WTF!

They were really cool about everything just doing there job.

I hope you can still sing that tune when all is said and done. I guess the only thing you did wrong, was you did not have coffee and donuts laid out. I'll stop there and just say wow, things must be a lot different were you live. As far as their job, it's to be wannabe tough guys and tell you what you can and cant do behind your closed door. Pull it together Mickymouse before the current pulls you under. If you let them make you their bitch, your their bitch for life. Come to now and follow after me "The only good cop is a dead cop" For those of you who agree with the above bullshit and think I'm a commercial prick, Ill walk your road with you. If growing for medical reasons is different, that makes the invasion of property that much worse. Karma, One Love.
:rant:
P.S. This is the first post I have ever used a curse word in. If your not pissed at the current situation, your not paying attention, period.

P

ProIndica

very fortunate not to be arrested on the spot & facing prison (10-25 years MMS) time.That's what would happen to me/here in this state.

Best of luck to you Mickymouse

I hope you can still sing that tune when all is said and done. I guess the only thing you did wrong, was you did not have coffee and donuts laid out. I'll stop there and just say wow, things must be a lot different were you live. As far as their job, it's to be wannabe tough guys and tell you what you can and cant do behind your closed door. Pull it together Mickymouse before the current pulls you under. If you let them make you their bitch, your their bitch for life. Come to now and follow after me "The only good cop is a dead cop" For those of you who agree with the above bullshit and think I'm a commercial prick, Ill walk your road with you. If growing for medical reasons is different, that makes the invasion of property that much worse. Karma, One Love.
:rant:
P.S. This is the first post I have ever used a curse word in. If your not pissed at the current situation, your not paying attention, period.

Not all cops are pricks Iv been let off on differnt stuff many times.One time had 2 zips on me many years ago when I got pulled over.They dumped it out and let me go.

One Love 731

Veteran
Good for you Mickymouse, by the way your screen name is perfect. I will be leaving your thread now as you try and bullshit those of us who know better. It sounds like you very well may be the softest grape in the bag. "You can shit the fans, but not the players" Karma, One Love

T

TheMintMan

One Love 731 said:
It looks like I already got negative rep for post #80 by TheMintMan, I guess he is here to defend Leo. He made it on the buster list before getting past new member status. How ya like me now TheMintMan. Karma, One Love

Wasn't me dude. I got neg rep from a random douch as well. I actually gave you positive rep for a recent post.

Chill b. If you read my posts in this thread it's pretty obvious that I agree with you on this.

EDIT: And technically, you are the newer member. :wink:

Im glad your not sitting in jail Micky I dont think people are upset with you there angry at the situation.
The cops can make peoples lives a living hell and I hope you are lucky enough to get away with a slap on the wrist.

Best of luck and I hope you can get some more meds...GL

del...

It looks like I already got negative rep for post #80 by TheMintMan, I guess he is here to defend Leo. He made it on the buster list before getting past new member status. How ya like me now TheMintMan. Karma, One Love

only weenies and post whores care about those green squares anyways...it means nothing more than a spur-of-the-moment popularity contest and an easy ego trip for those caught up in the 'glamor'...

Vegan

MickeyMouse you made a decent decision in opening your door and letting them in. ........, THE POLICE ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND and

so on one hand you say the police are not your friend and on the other you say that letting them in was OK?

um yer logic is flawed:noway:

No the police are not your friend..

IMO
Mickey got screwed by either the mail man or the ups/fedex guys

.....these guys and fed ex must have some STORIES about packages to grow houses

now how much pot do ya think those cops turned in?
and how much did they sell to their Detroit heads

or ya got set up by this med class ya go to

either way yer out of it now .i bet next time you will say no :wallbash:

One Love 731

Veteran
HawaiianPunch neg reped me for post #80 he loves cops. Just because they save a life on one occasion what do thy do every other day? If I pay for your child's operation that you cant afford but have been digging out your old lady for the past 10 years does that make me a good friend? People law enforcement is not your friend. If they are talking to you they are gaining probable cause or collecting evidence. They call it a drug war for a reason, you cant be on both sides. Its people like HawaiianPunch and leo that are the Achilles heal to my one world, one people, one time theory. We are not the same. Karma, One love

T

TheMintMan

HawaiianPunch also neg reped me for post #80 he also loves cops. Just because they save a life on one occasion what do thy do every other day? If I pay for your child's operation that you cant afford but have been digging out your old lady for the past 10 years does that make me a good friend? People law enforcement is not your friend. If they are talking to you they are gaining probable cause or collecting evidence. They call it a drug war for a reason, you cant be on both sides. Its people like HawaiianPunch and leo that are the Achilles heal to my one world, one people, one time theory. We are not the same. Karma, One love

Maybe...people are giving you negative rep points because you're an asshole? And not because they "love cops"? And I'm not so sure your definition of love is the same as most...it's actually a little bit funny in an ironic kinda way to see "Karma, One love" at the end of all your posts. I mean, c'mon man really, with love like yours...who needs haters? :rolleyes:

Quit accusing everyone publicly of giving you "minus points" in a game that doesn't even exist...because you were completely wrong about me, so I suspect you don't even know who's doing it because you seem to be lashing out in a weird, almost childish way every time you notice a red dot in your control panel.

It's ok though, we still love ya. :smile:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
yup..."wildwood weed" by jim stafford...the "i don't like spiders & snakes" guy...

we're giving away our age here...lol
lmao G1 bro them songs where playn on the am radio when i started smoken

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Not all cops are pricks Iv been let off on differnt stuff many times.One time had 2 zips on me many years ago when I got pulled over.They dumped it out and let me go.
duder heres a little lesson on Cops

a cop is a cop is a cop weather he's on duty or off yea just doing there job eh
so where you growing your medicene

every1 likes firemen
every likes paramedics
no1 likes cops but cops and hell alot of them dont even like each other

my eldest son mentioned maybe becoming 1 last yr guess what i said to him become one stay away because of what my life choices are. he couldnt understand he figured he would be abel to protect me i'm like protect me from what.

Good for you Mickymouse, by the way your screen name is perfect. I will be leaving your thread now as you try and bullshit those of us who know better. It sounds like you very well may be the softest grape in the bag. "You can shit the fans, but not the players" Karma, One Love

Might be a soft grape but im not grape juice.what the matter cant handle the debate.

79towncar

Maj. You do make a point about a cop is a cop. Most local and state police are bums.. The only Police I have respect for are the FBI.. They are just about the only government agency who make arrests that actually help/protect the communty.. Also they do extensive intel work into the crimminals they are busting.. They don't just pay a junkie $100 to break into a grow-house so they can get a warrent.. Also they go after very big crimminals. Terror groups, very organized gangs, Organized crime such as Cosa Nostra and Yakuza, Mexican and Colombian drug cartels... All the heavy hitters and big time crimminals the FBI goes after. Plus they also go after child molesters (the worst crimminals). But the DEA, State Police and Local law are just bums.. The DEA does have the resources and manpower to seriously hinder any drug trafficing organization.. But the only time these trafficers actually go down is when the FBI gets involved.. Think of our current situation with the Mexican Cartels.. They basically had free entry into the United States until the FBI got involved. It's only a matter of time that these organizations go down now.. They will lock everybody up, but in the end the drugs keep comming. Just think of Miami in the 70-80s... Once FBI got involved they adventually dismantled and disrupted the business of the cartels..

K

kiree

Cops shoot attack dogs all the time. Especially during "drug busts." Personally, I would not want that to happen to my pet, maybe you think of yours as a security system rather than companions.

If they dont have a warrant they have absolutely no right to stay on my property (at least in my country). And if they dont want to leave I can unleash any kind of beast (even a tiger if I had one), because Its my property and its properly fenced, so the dogs can run free around the house. If they would shoot any of my dogs on my property If I clearly told them to leave, they would be in huge trouble.

I have 2 rottweilers, but they are not a security system. they are company dogs that live in my house and are very lovely towards my family and friends. But those breeds have to be properly trained to obey and protect the family members at cost of their lives (more than 5000€ has been spent so far for training both of them). If you dont train them they can become agressive towards the owner. And then you hear that a rottweiler/dobermann/pitbull kills a baby. This is not his fault, the owner is responsible for this. Any member of my family can do anything to them and they wouldnt react. My little cousin grabs the male for the ears and rides mim like a pony and the dog is verry happy because he likes playing with kids.

But when strangers come they are verry suspicious, before they can hug any family member they have to be introduced to my "puppies" first. Then they are treated like a part of the family. So guess what would be the reaction if a cop wouldt let me close the door or was shouting at me...He would have to be faster than john wayne with the gun.

Sorry for the off topic. cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts