What's new

Got that knock on the door

It was xxxx. Thats a narcotic task force.Said they had info that weed was being grown.Not sure how they found out but here is what I think.I had custom get some seeds but they didnt know about that.They ask if I ever ordered seeds.Only close family knew about it so I dont think I was turned in unless a neighbor smelled something.I have brand new filters though.I just did a complete remodle and order a few things.I live in Michigan where that sports caster got cought that way.It was in the news.Allso I have second hand knowlage of someone else getting busted the sameway. Anyway they came in.Told them its in garage.They were going to find it anyway.Told them I had a med card but its still in the mail.I had completed app.Allso I was a few plants over limit.In the end they took all my pot.Was harvasting this weekend.Left my equipment I had at least 5 grand worth. I had a jar with about 15 packs of seeds that I ordered that I havent grown yet.They left them to.They where really cool about everything.Told me not to grow again until I get my card and would let me know if proscuter was charging me for extra plants.This was first crop this year dont grow in winter.I only had an oz of dried bud and some old vaped weed.so I was at the limit there.I dont think there is much they can do to me.Im disabled live on a small diability check.They dont want to take care of me in jail.There letting people out now because they cant afford to house them.Well it was time for a T break I guess.

Z

Zeinth

bad news..but they left the seeds.??

.good thing u got your app...and are going legal.

in socal its wide open..i cane walk to 7 collectives..there opening like subways!!

move over here if u can...rents getting cheaper...i heard in new mexico u can grow 82 mature female plants.

rent in socal is 600 for a 1 bedroom..there are 420 websites that help u find 420 friendly living places!!

hope they dont come back!

I thought they need a warrent. Its strange how they found out, if they didnt have a warrent, what was their probable cause?

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They didn't have a warrant, just a suspicion. Had you not told them they would have had to get a warrant to search.....

Yea they could get a warrent.I let them in didnt want to piss them off.I was talking to someone else at a med card metting that got raided.He didnt let them in.one officer stayed and they got one.Yea I was suprized they left the seeds and my pipes dry sift tray only took the pot.

I guess your right, even it you tried to destroy the evidence before the other officer returned with the warrent, you'd probbably just get more charges like obstruction or some other bs.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea they could get a warrent.I let them in didnt want to piss them off.I was talking to someone else at a med card metting that got raided.He didnt let them in.one officer stayed and they got one.Yea I was suprized they left the seeds and my pipes dry sift tray only took the pot.

Don't be surprised if the cops are going to the med card meetings pretending to be disabled so they can suck information.....

Don't be surprised if the cops are going to the med card meetings pretending to be disabled so they can suck information.....

thats :fsu:if they intentially prey upon the ones who need their medicine, and create it legealy. I dont doubt it, they must be too scared to investigate Meth cooks, and other real police work

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Funkin' pigs! Listen to what JJ said. They are lying, conniving, bastards and will go to new lows to get big busts. Some times its better to stay illegal and completely out of the 420 limelight. I dont feel very comfortable about pigs being able to come into my garden at any given time to do an inspection. Im sure many people are over their allowed plant minumum and when you register your grow they now have free range of it. I personally have been thinking about moving to Cali, but have wanted to for about 10 years, and its not just because of their MMJ laws. I have family and really like the weather and state as a whole. Im wondering if I ever do move there if I will ever decide to go "legal". Just dont think the 2 should be mixed...pigs and your grow that is! Just my :2cents:

ResinKing

Could of been worse I suppose , Its a set-back and a bit of incoviencience. At least they didnt take everything . It probably could of been a lot worse

H

h^2 O

It sounds like they used illegal methods to find your grow. Some may even resort to paying criminals to break into people's homes so that police can have "written oath or affirmation" regarding a grow.
Well at least they didn't take your equipment or arrest you. But I think it's safe to say they're going to be watching you and checking up with you indefinitely as long as you live in the state.
I'm at a loss of words bro. Get the fuck out of that state.

hamstring

Veteran
I wouldn’t believe anything they said. Read Big Mo's bust story. They told him not to worry either. They will be back with more charges I really feel like you should play it cool and no matter what don’t offer up any more info.

They may call asking for more info claiming they are just going to let you off with a slap on the wrist when really they are looking for more info for the bust. Be careful.

PEACE

Angus

Mickey, So sorry to hear about this. Our situations are very very similiar.

I posted in your other thread and was called a liar, anti marijuana agent and outright narc.

Sorry you found out the hard way I wasn't making this stuff up.

But enough of that time to take a deep breath be strong and prepare yourself for what's probably coming.

Like you I also thought that it would be a small fine and some probation. No big deal.
Got a lawyer and was working through it and thought everything was going cool. Two months later out of the clear blue the DEA along with a bunch of other agents show up at my place of employemt and shackle and belly chain me in front of god and everyone and splash it over the paper.

The U.S. marshalls transported me to a penitentiary holding facility. I was charged with several felonies.
two months after that I was charged with two more felonies and they are now trying to take my property and house.

Here's how they turn a small personal grow into a huge operation with multiple felonies.

Let's say you are doing a seed run. maybe 20 little inch tall seedlings, along with 4-5 motherplants and some clones.
They take the seeds that you allegedly ordered that were never in your possesion and count them as plants.
seedrun + few mothers + some clones + fifty seeds you never had in your possesion = over a hundred plants = multiple felonies and prison.

Not trying to be the bearer of bad news or freak you out but it most certainly happened to me.

The new drug czar says in the news this week that he favors treatment instead of incarceration.
The new attorney General under Obama says recently that they are not concerned about small grows or medical folks.

Evidently the federal prosecutors haven't got the memo because they are still going at me full force threatening prison.

A good attorney that deals in drug/cultivation will cost ya 10 thousand up front and that only takes you to a plea deal. if you go to trial expect a competent attorney to rack up 50-75 thousand to represent you.
The federal goverment has no bounds or limits to what they will spend to get a conviction.

I hope and pray that they go easy on you but I fear the worst. Since you are in a newly opened medical state chances are that they will come at ya pretty good to make sure that everyone knows that a medical card isn't a free license to grow as much as you want. not right but it's how these people think.

Be strong, keep your chin up man. try to keep it at a local level. federal level is no game.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Until this all blows over I would get everything out of there. Lights, seeds everything. If they come back and ask where they went tell them you don't know what they're talking about....

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I think you should lay low for a while...

Good luck, wish you the best you can get. :wave:

gdup

I don't understand why they would leave the seeds if that was what they had originally come for. Seems like they would def take those to prove their "probable cause".

gdup

Where did you order seeds from and did you not get an order recently before they showed up?

Latest posts

Latest posts