What's new

Got robbed, im out ...

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
That really sucks Red...Stay Up!! Thieves always get theirs in the end-- No neighbors seen anybody carrying all that out??

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
very very sorry to hear. at least you and your family are safe.

p.s. i got renters insurance stacked on my car insurance. buying renters insurance actually cuts a % off my car insurance. so much, that it pays for itself and than some within a year. i have allstate in case anyone is interested.

Blest_1

Ive been in this boat before, IT SUCKS. My house was broken into mid grow, and then while I was moving out. Probably by the same idiot. The second time was in broad daylight, my gf and I walked into the house after taking a load to the new house. To see the TV sitting on the kitchen floor 15 yards away from the stand, where it was when we left.

T

tokinafaty420

The only time I ever heard of people's houses be robbed was by someone they knew. Might not be a friend, but someone who knows what you do, but not necessarily where you do it. They hit the wrong house and didn't want to leave empty handed.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to hear that man. I recommend move, then down grade for a while, ad work your way back up but dont give up. good luck to you.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys,

I really cant think of anyone i know would do this to me, i have very very few close friends and they dont even know where i live, this is a new place.

I drive an old car, no fancy clothes, no jewls ... we're just regular people ... my dream is pretty simple, buy a piece of land and live off the grid ....

erbium

I suggest big and enough dogs for your future. 3 dogs is serious security, way better than one and way more intimidating.

They can eat what is left of the fuckers after they or you kill em too!

Were you slinging out of your house? Was it just a random?

I hope you are okay and good things come your way. You can always do a micro with CFL's or a 150 HPS until you get back on your feet. Try to do something, even if tiny - it is good for your soul.

Stay free

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
dude dont trust the girl at all...my friend was dating this chick..when she found out he was cheating, she had her friends break into my boys house and steal a LB of dried buds. at least thats what we suspect because she was the only one who knew.

girls are scandalous as fuck, and they usually have a twisted cousin and his friends to go pull licks.

fuck finding a job..FIND THOSE RIPPERS AND DESTROY THEM. if i ever caught wind of anyone breaking into my spot its done for them if i catch them...DONE...either pay up or im dumping them into the bay.

were your safes bolted to the ground or wall? what kind of security did your back door have. and what city do you live in? rack your brain to think who could have done this.

if i was to get robbed right now..i would already have a list of 2-3 suspects....you gotta plan ahead in case you are gonna get ripped. also...a small GPS located in your safe works wonders for catching a ripper...since they cant open it right away, they gotta spend some time drilling into it...enough time to grab the throwaway and a friend and go pay them a visit.

good luck man...find those rippers and make them pay.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Even the best of us get beat every now and then Red, you can't be everywhere watching everything at once.

This is what huge Pit bulls are for, to make them look for another place to break into that looks like less problems.

I don't think this has anything to do with your OP or girlfriend.
The Monday through Friday daytime robbers are slick, they know you're at work, and clean you out in the middle of the day, happens all the time.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
red, been in your shoes before man and it aint pretty. you got to keep your head up though and realize that material things can be replaced. nobody got hurt and that is the most important thing. we all get knocked back a peg or two at times but it is how you bounce back that defines you. best of luck and stay safe.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Red, my condolences.

I've been taken for 30k once, and 15k another time. It never gets easy, but once you realize you are still breathing and you calm down...you'll see that being physically sound is most important. You'll bounce back, only wiser and better prepared this time. :D

I knew who broke in when I got taken for 30k. I told the cops and the cops found a fingerprint on a broken piece of glass inside my room. Unfortunately, when the cops realized it was a paid informant as the suspect, he mentioned that a fingerprint on a broken piece of glass doesn't put him INSIDE of my house, because he could have come to my property to break a window--and then decide to throw a piece of glass inside that just happened to have his fingerprint on it--it doesn't prove that he stole anything, the cop said. He has to have a fingerprint on an actual home furnishing.

I wanted to pull his own gun out of his holster and blow his nuts off, but I didn't.

But...I do know that pit in the bottom of your stomach is throbbing. Helpless and chopped down a level...

You'll persevere.

Frozenguy

Veteran
UGH!! Red that SUCKS man! But KARMA IS A FUCKIN BITCH. They will get whats due to them, believe you me. And you will be taken care of, life is full of surprises (goodie *sarcasm*) but really, it will all come back and feel that much better. I know its lame, but one can't appreciate victory without defeat and next time you're back up, it will be that much better. Fuck I hate hearing about this shit and wish I could track them down for you..

C

CANNATOPIA

Man bro I am sooo sorry to read this. You realy had yr heart into that set up. Best of luck to you & yours brother. Glad yr ok. :)

I

In~Plain~Site

Red, did they physically take the safe, was it open or did they open it?

I hate to think it was an inside job, my suspicious mind gets the better of me sometimes.

You will bounce back from this thing.

Yep,

came home this morning and found both of my back door unlock, dead bolt was cut , and everything's gone, they cleaned the house where i live,

the safe, money, watches, tv, laptop cameras, .... they even took my stash which is my last batch until the next harvest...

took all my saving seeds, well to sum it up they took everything,,,, now i dont have anymoney to keep my OP running,,,, so i guess im out of this game ....

so fucking depressed right now... i need some herbs,,,,

/rant

Babe I am so sorry to hear this. Sounds like there's a lot of bad juju out there. Take care of yourself.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know this is not an inside job, thanks for the suspicions bro,

they crack the safe with a cpl fry bars, i think there were like 2 or 3 guys, there is no way 1 person can crack that thing and clean my stuff with in the hours, it would've taken them sometime to get in then try to crack it....

And if it was an inside job, my girl has all the security code, she has all the keys .. her stuffs are gone too

I live a pretty mellow and loving life, i dont have any "beef" with anyone, i dont hate anyone and i couldnt think of a soul whos hates me..... I never cross anyone before and no one knows where i live

They've been watching me since the day i moved in, they know when i leave and when i come home,,,,, thats all i could think of

thanks again !

Latest posts

Latest posts